Search results

1. C

Moeller Vs. St. Ed's

Whether very funny or a bad attempt at a joke, it seems as if more and more people do not appreciate sarcasm and attempted humor. Lighten up Francis.
  2. C

Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

Badin 21 Alter 7 Chaminade 35 Carroll 7 McNick 35 Fenwick 0
  3. C

Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

Quick observation….almost every down Fenwicks DL dove at the ankles of CJ’s OL. OL merely stepped over them and went to the next level and took on the LB’s and DB’s. I’m sure Cj was quite happy Fenwick gave up 3-4 players most downs. I’ve seen it work at the 3-4th grade level.
  4. C

2022-23 GCL Co-Ed Baseball

Pretty common knowledge. Already announced as the Hamilton coach.
  5. C

2022-23 GCL Co-Ed Baseball

What is going on at Fenwick? In search of another coach
  6. C

GCL co/ed 2022

Golden Bears/st Mike’s play there. So that’s at least 4 teams, 4 weeks a football season at minimum. I believe they had an individual that was an employee that took meticulous care of the field up until 3-4 years ago. That coupled with the pitch of the field is difficult to maintain. back in...
  7. C

GCL co/ed 2022

Similar here, nephew is on Fenwick's varsity, my son plays JV for Badin.
  8. C

GCL co/ed 2022

The common belief is the CHL and MVL will morph into one conference with a few schools splitting into an off shoot conference which McNick could become a part of. Joining with them would be schools too big or too small for the conferences their currently in and generally unaffected by the...
  9. C

GCL co/ed 2022

Tim Jordan graduated from Fenwick in 1985.
  10. C

GCL co/ed 2022

you traitor zeeman. After those thousands of messages about Badin, to find out you are a McNick fan after all these years. LOL
  11. C

GCL co/ed 2022

Seems like so few upsets/surprises in the GCL coed. To have fun, no disrespect for any team, just having fun mine is week 8. Carroll over MCNick. Right in middle in conference play. MCNick 2-0 after a couple of home conference wins. Heading to Dayton. 1-75 backed up, get there late. Sun...
  12. C

GCL co/ed 2022

1-Badin 5-0 league record 2-McNick 4-1 3-Alter 3-2 This is where it could get interesting I say Fenwick beats CJ but loses to Carroll. CJ beats Carroll. Now oddly I say, CJ could be surprise team and beat either/or alter and McNick.
  13. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

What? Fenwick might be losing another coach. What’s going on there. Personally thought he did a good job
  14. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Go back 2019, regular season under .500. Took a nice tournament run to finish 15-14.
  15. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Hensley for Fenwick. Tabar for Alter. Fenwick really struggling offensively. Hit totals last 4 games have been 3,3,2,1. Surprise they didn’t throw their ace today and get 2 games out of him this week. Scheduled every day this week. So Monday/Friday is doable, not Tuesday/Friday I would think...
  16. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Hate to even speculate on that. Physically and athletically he is beyond where most high school Jr's are. But with the consolidated/reduced minor leagues, I'm guessing you will see less and less high school players drafted overall. A kid drafted 10-15 years ago, probably goes undrafted these...
  17. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Carroll get no-hit other than by Fenwick. because after that no hitter they beat Fenwick at Fenwick 4-3 on Thursday.
  18. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Admittedly biased, but I think Badin will have continued success. Their Jr and Sr classes are very strong, so the absence of Soph and Freshmen on the varsity level, kind of makes it looks like the younger classes are not quite as good. But from what I'm seeing, the JV and Freshmen teams will...
  19. C

2022 GCL Co-Ed

Copenhaver was on as usual. #6 on Fenwick was only player to make contact really. Siva was impressive. About 6-4, maybe 140 pounds soaking wet, but had the Rams off balance all day. Doesn't really throw very hard, but has a long stride to home. Has to feel like the ball is almost on top of...
  20. C

GCL Co-Ed 2021

Not sure what affect it would have on Harbin Points, but might almost be a nice time for a bye week. I guess it is senior night and I’m sure Edgewood would still make them pay for the facility, so yeah hopefully they can find someone.