Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

CJ 35 Carroll 0
Alter 17 Badin 14 , Badin looking less dominate then past years and alter looking better then past years recipe for upset with alters past years/current coach
Fenwick 23 Mcnick 21 , fenwick first home game and new turf field as well as homecoming puts mcnick on the playoff bubble

All of these people picking Alter, goodness. I called it earlier and I’ll say it again. Badin has been systematically working toward this stretch and getting better as each game passes. Badin 35 Alter 7. Badin is senior dominated and on a mission and they have been injury free.

All of these people picking Alter, goodness. I called it earlier and I’ll say it again. Badin has been systematically working toward this stretch and getting better as each game passes. Badin 35 Alter 7. Badin is senior dominated and on a mission and they have been injury free.
Badin obviously undeafted and team to beat but they ain’t world beaters , besides theyre season defining 10-6 win over 3-4 desales , and the shutout of Hamilton which seems to be there actual best win, which it’s a great win. Just looking from a distance this is a one score game and badins due for a loss IMO just MO bro!

Badin obviously undeafted and team to beat but they ain’t world beaters , besides theyre season defining 10-6 win over 3-4 desales , and the shutout of Hamilton which seems to be there actual best win, which it’s a great win. Just looking from a distance this is a one score game and badins due for a loss IMO just MO bro!
Noted

Not sure if you watched either of those games but the badin qb missed at least 3 throws in each game that would have been big gains. However they didn’t get it done and you may be correct. We shall see tomorrow evening.
It appears most teams are playing for second place with how good TCC is. Still a long long way to get to the finish line of the regular season and any playoff success. Good luck to all but the Falcons

join in if you are a drag pipe fan

But then again
Who would want to be like them
And in their weakness
They will cheat this
And act like they are
Always winning
And if you're one of them
I have something for you...
you're so...
Simple Minded!!! (x4)

So six new members I've enticed to post. Took awhile, but the Fenwick &&%%$&* sign up an post. It's so easy. Got Fenwick people posting bad about Fenwick, got Fenwick people calling out individual people.

Love it

And 3,2,1.......
Given that those who coached you at Fenwick claim you were not a very good football player it doesn't make sense why you transfered to St. X. Football wouldn't have been the motivating factor since bench would be your position. Your also an avid Fenwick hater. Were you bullied out of Fenwick? Something must have happened there to make you want to sit in 75 S traffic for an hour both ways to go to school.

CJ 35 Carroll 0
Alter 17 Badin 14 , Badin looking less dominate then past years and alter looking better then past years recipe for upset with alters past years/current coach
Fenwick 23 Mcnick 21 , fenwick first home game and new turf field as well as homecoming puts mcnick on the playoff bubble
Don’t think so. No matter what happens at Fenwick McNick just has to beat Carroll next week to limp in. Drew Pastuer says 1% chance they don’t get in.

Last edited:
Shut up . We all know you transferred from Fenwick to X. Or at least you claimed that.

Given that those who coached you at Fenwick claim you were not a very good football player it doesn't make sense why you transfered to St. X. Football wouldn't have been the motivating factor since bench would be your position. Your also an avid Fenwick hater. Were you bullied out of Fenwick? Something must have happened there to make you want to sit in 75 S traffic for an hour both ways to go to school.
Uh-oh,

1696592995237.png

10" does remind me Fred Jones. the lame, would be Shaggy. I guess we all know who Jrob would be, scooby-dum.

guys gotta be getting close to figuring the case and unmasking me. can't be many Fenwick players that have transferred to St X over the years. I left a clue up above with the highlights. could i actually be a bitter ex coach who left unhappily at one point in time. Hmmm. I have to be on the look out for trap set up by you guys.

75 S is highlighted because you can't really sit on 75 S "both ways" to often without drawing a lot of negative attention to yourself. Kinda frown driving north on 75 S.

Attachments

• 1696592805214.png
    1696592805214.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 17
McNicholas has easily the toughest schedule in R16 ranked #14 of 105 D4 schools in Ohio. Here are some others: (per Drew Pastuer)

Fenwick. 28
Alter 23
Clinton Massie 33
Eaton 56
Wyoming 58
Indian Hill 70

McNicholas has easily the toughest schedule in R16 ranked #14 of 105 D4 schools in Ohio. Here are some others: (per Drew Pastuer)

Fenwick. 28
Alter 23
Clinton Massie 33
Eaton 56
Wyoming 58
Indian Hill 70
McNick does have the toughest schedule but regardless I don't think they have much chance in the playoffs with such an undersized offensive and defensive line. Most teams will flat out roll them.

McNick does have the toughest schedule but regardless I don't think they have much chance in the playoffs with such an undersized offensive and defensive line. Most teams will flat out roll them.
Yep they are small upfront. I don’t give them much chance either just thought it was interesting and schedule strength for Wyoming came up on another thread. I could see them winning a first round matchup depending on the opponent.

Uh-oh,

View attachment 47646
10" does remind me Fred Jones. the lame, would be Shaggy. I guess we all know who Jrob would be, scooby-dum.

guys gotta be getting close to figuring the case and unmasking me. can't be many Fenwick players that have transferred to St X over the years. I left a clue up above with the highlights. could i actually be a bitter ex coach who left unhappily at one point in time. Hmmm. I have to be on the look out for trap set up by you guys.

75 S is highlighted because you can't really sit on 75 S "both ways" to often without drawing a lot of negative attention to yourself. Kinda frown driving north on 75 S.
I mean we aren't going to reveal your name and stuff like that, that's a dick move, we have some form of morality. It's sad that you were bullied at Fenwick and X.

Last edited:
Uh-oh,

View attachment 47646

Fred Jones has a great fashion sense and clearly does well with Daphne. Thank you for the compliment.

Yep they are small upfront. I don’t give them much chance either just thought it was interesting and schedule strength for Wyoming came up on another thread. I could see them winning a first round matchup depending on the opponent.
They seemed to handle CJ Somehow........ I wouldn't count them out. I would rather play Fenwick than McNick.

I mean we aren't going to reveal your name and stuff like that, that's a dick move, we have some form of morality. It's sad that you were bullied at Fenwick and X.
I give explicit permission to name me. Expose me, mock me, ridicule me. No problem on my end

I give explicit permission to name me. Expose me, mock me, ridicule me. No problem on my end
I'm sorry for you. Fitting in at high school is not easy for everyone. It must be demoralizing to go through it twice. The football team was not the friendliest when you were at Fenwick and it's understandable why you hate on the 2022 Seniors so much. But as GCL men we need to turn the other cheek. Ranting negatively about Jude Hooks and others from that class are not the values we should live by! That is not part of the long blue line.

Here is a resource. https://www.stopbullying.gov/resources/get-help-now

I'm sorry for you. Fitting in at high school is not easy for everyone. It must be demoralizing to go through it twice. The football team was not the friendliest when you were at Fenwick and it's understandable why you hate on the 2022 Seniors so much. But as GCL men we need to turn the other cheek. Ranting negatively about Jude Hooks and others from that class are not the values we should live by! That is not part of the long blue line.

Here is a resource. https://www.stopbullying.gov/resources/get-help-now
Well, I'll give this comeback a marginal score. Getting better, but pulling headline topics as diatribe is a little weak. Especially with repeated efforts but getting better, marginally. 10" when sober is pretty good. His posts after midnight get a little Frank Gallegherish. But i'll give you another hint to expose me, my user name is of a not so famous midwestern college football player. I guess I could be from the generation you think I am and attended Fenwick at that time, but I don't think many people from that generation would even know to reference this fine player. I could just be an incredible historian of midwestern college football I guess, or maybe the brother of an ex coach at Fenwick that was fired for hazing ( hazing is kinda like bullying). Either way I predict I can 3 posts referencing this post.

Well, I'll give this comeback a marginal score. Getting better, but pulling headline topics as diatribe is a little weak. Especially with repeated efforts but getting better, marginally. 10" when sober is pretty good. His posts after midnight get a little Frank Gallegherish. But i'll give you another hint to expose me, my user name is of a not so famous midwestern college football player. I guess I could be from the generation you think I am and attended Fenwick at that time, but I don't think many people from that generation would even know to reference this fine player. I could just be an incredible historian of midwestern college football I guess, or maybe the brother of an ex coach at Fenwick that was fired for hazing ( hazing is kinda like bullying). Either way I predict I can 3 posts referencing this post.
Yes I.M Hipp is an interesting user name. This was looked into last year during the Massie threads and it did throw us off for awhile.

Guys, I'm pulling into the Fenwick parking lot right now. I see 2 RV's, so the tailgate looking sweet. I have on a St. X sweatshirt, Fenwick sweats, Clinton Massie Hat, Lakota t shirt. Couldn't find my Madison socks, so they are just red. I'll have a cold Goebel ready for you guys if you want one. Fine French Lager