2022 GCL Co-Ed

Alter loses a 1-0 game to Bellbrook. Good game,
Walk off in the bottom of the 7th. Both pitchers threw phenomenal games. Great fielding just all around solid baseball. It’s a shame Alter was knocked out so early. Was excited to see if they could go on a run. They had the pieces just couldn’t piece it all together.

Seeing Alter and Fenwick both go down was weird! I think thats the story of this year though there isnt a "stand out" dominate team. Any one has a shot (always do thats why you play the game obviously) but more so this year than in the most recent past years!

G

Figured that one. Falcons end up 12-13. WTH. Last year, two of the best pitchers in the area and .500, this year one of the top sophs and one and done. Not good enough.
Go back 2019, regular season under .500. Took a nice tournament run to finish 15-14.

CJ/Bellbrook I expect will be a good one. Bellbrook took the regular season bout 7-3 but CJ will have Frasure on the mound this time. I assume Bellbrook will go with Jenkins? Could be another low scoring game that comes down to a few hits here and there.

CJ/Bellbrook I expect will be a good one. Bellbrook took the regular season bout 7-3 but CJ will have Frasure on the mound this time. I assume Bellbrook will go with Jenkins? Could be another low scoring game that comes down to a few hits here and there.
I bet Bellbrook goes LaPalm again. CJ could go Hoagland or Frasure

Kind of a head scratcher that CJ and Centerville played this a day after their tournament games. I know you want to play these game to keep competitive juices but the day after???
Super weird to me as well. Didn’t even know you could play regular season games during the post season. A game today wouldve made sense

Go back 2019, regular season under .500. Took a nice tournament run to finish 15-14.
More than likely was looking to play a quality opponent. Probably playing over the weekend would be better. Either way good to see the eagles play them.
A program can play up until their 27 regular season games.

I would imagine Badin is playing intersquads every day against their former players that are home from college. Pretty decent group to go against each day.

CJ beat bellbrook 9-8 in extra innings unbelievable game
CJ was down 0-2 in the 4th when Peltier hit a 3run hr to take the lead. Bellbrook took lead back in the 7th which CJ tied up in the bottom half. In the final extra inning bellbrook scored 4 unearned runs to go up 8-4 making the game seemingly over but CJ came back again with 5 runs for the walkoff win

CJ beat bellbrook 9-8 in extra innings unbelievable game
CJ was down 0-2 in the 4th when Peltier hit a 3run hr to take the lead. Bellbrook took lead back in the 7th which CJ tied up in the bottom half. In the final extra inning bellbrook scored 4 unearned runs to go up 8-4 making the game seemingly over but CJ came back again with 5 runs for the walkoff win
Wow congrats to the Eagles! Survive and advance!

They used to call their POY-athlete of the year, I could see both of them winning it as well. Rawlings being a senior may help his cause as well. Both have had great seasons and are very deserving.

They used to call their POY-athlete of the year, I could see both of them winning it as well. Rawlings being a senior may help his cause as well. Both have had great seasons and are very deserving.
I also think the commitment to Wright St. helps, saw a little Ohio college commit bias in football when Hicks won DPOY his junior year with mediocre stats. There is no doubt in my mind they both win it.

I also think the commitment to Wright St. helps, saw a little Ohio college commit bias in football when Hicks won DPOY his junior year with mediocre stats. There is no doubt in my mind they both win it.
Badin has 5 committed kids at the moment, at better schools than WSU. I think he's deserving because of the year he had. I don't think his commitment will play a part. The Head Coaches is the voting block and you can't vote for your own player.

Badin has 5 committed kids at the moment, at better schools than WSU. I think he's deserving because of the year he had. I don't think his commitment will play a part. The Head Coaches is the voting block and you can't vote for your own player.
Rawlings and Peltier being co POY would be the best call for sure