Search results

1. B

DIV STATE FINAL Glenville vs Alter

Cool. Good for them . Not denying their talent. Just too much talent for D4 high school.
  2. B

Puff out your chests if it makes you feel superior.
  3. B

Whatever . Care less what you think .
  4. B

Spare me. It’s bought up constantly. I did take a break about 10 years. It’s only gotten worse.
  5. B

You say one word and your called a racist.Figure it out means , wait another 50 + years and wait and hope for a team of a lifetime to come around.
  6. B

How does a normal d4 team figure this out? The outcome of this years playoffs was well known at this time last year. Work harder ? LOL This subject has turned into beyond bizarro. Just like everything else in today’s society , in the name of social justice , we’re to expect what we get and...
  7. B

I don’t understand the point of stacking a team and dominating a smaller division. What lessons does this teach ?
  8. B

So who is the true hater? You.
  9. B

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

Stacking teams and winning titles whether public or private teaches kids nothing of value whether you’re on the giving or receiving end of a beating . Nobody will ever convince me otherwise. Yeah I know , life isn’t fair . High school football should be.
  10. B

Pretty sure every skill player for South is black other than Snyder. Not sure racism is the problem.
  11. B

I hope Glenville drops to D5 too . My school has a decent chance of taking South’s place in the semi.
  12. B

Sorry , If Ricky Powers was in in high school today , he’d be playing for Glenville. Lol anyway, that was a ridiculous comment.
  13. B

South just played Buchtel two weeks ago. Nobody complained.
  14. B

Drop 4 or so D1 recruits into to my little hardworking , disciplined country school and then we’ll schedule Hoban.
  15. B

So from what I can see , it looks like most are predicting a Glenville win over South. What is the common denominator they are basing this on other than Glenville having multiple D1 recruits? And what is the average number of D1 recruits for a D4 high school. Do they somehow teach boys how to...
  16. B

West Branch-Canfield ink new 2-year Week 1 contract

Good to hear. These 2 teams have played many incredible , meaningful games over the years . Add in the proximity of the two schools and it should remain on the schedule indefinitely. Some people don’t realize how large the WB district is . I dated a girl in high school whose house was probably...
  17. B

South is going to graduate a ton of talent from this this magical once in a lifetime team and like most D4 teams are going to be a normal hardworking team next year. Hard work and discipline is everywhere contrary to the belief of some. Large numbers of Jimmys and Joes aren’t. Loading up your...
  18. B

Big Red was ridiculously good that year. Nate Johnson was a freak on both sides of the ball. I believe Big Red smoked Boardman that year by like 4 tds. Same Boardman team that had beaten eventual D1 champ St Ignatius that year. WB was was very fortunate to win that game in Canton that night...
  19. B

I promised myself I wouldn’t discuss the topic when I returned to this forum but it is difficult. My intent is not ridicule Glenville as much as seeing this from the perspective of a team like South who is fielding a team that is nothing short of a miracle for a small school and those kid’s...
  20. B

True. I have discussed the Hobans of the world on this forum a few times back in the day under a different name.