Who is best fit for the NE8 moving forward.

SR/wb
Struthers/Salem
Poland/alliance
Marlington/Niles
Hubbard/Carrollton
Lakeview/Minerva all would be fun
The only school Hubbard hasn't played on that list of 5 is Carrollton, I'd be alright with that match up, and I bet the rest of the Hubbard faithful would be as well.

@xXAviatorEliteXx No they are D-III currently which is the same division as Alliance. In fact Alliance has had a larger enrollment than Louisville at times and possibly at present as well.

So Alliance was D-II from 1999-2008, 2011-2012, and 2018-2019 and was never lower than D-III from 1999 to present. And as I thought Louisville has been D-III for the past decade.

So why tf did they get kicked out. I was always told they had larger enrollment numbers and that’s why they were cut out of the ebc and went to the Fed. Guess I should have been more involved in sports in our area. My bad

Louisville’s record against the NBC the last 5 years the league existed (picked 4 girls sports and 4 boys) left wrestling out on purpose.
Football 33-3
Volleyball 56-14
Boys BB 58-12
Girls BB 46-24
Baseball 61-23
Softball 80-4
Boy’s tennis 50-0
Girls tennis 48-2
Louisville wasn’t just winning in football.

It would never happen. The Niles' and Polands of the world wouldn't let the Eagles in.
The only school that I can see possibly voting for D7 JFK joining the NE7 is Struthers, no one else would want that to ever happen.

Struthers scrimmages D7 JFK every year and they seem to have a mutual respect for each other, so that's why I think Struthers would definitely vote yes for their admission.

When Hubbard played D7 JFK it was never a money (gate) game, they would only bring around 200 - 300 people to the games every year at the very most, maybe even less than that...

Last edited:
The only school that I can see possibly voting for D7 JFK joining the NE7 is Struthers, no one else would want that to ever happen.

Struthers scrimmages D7 JFK every year and they seem to have a mutual respect for each other, so that's why I think Struthers would definitely vote yes for their admission.
I’m not sure that would be the case any longer with Prologo leaving and being disparaged by an incompetent administration at JFK, beside the case never going to happen and JFK football is in big trouble. Funny they thought they were going to luck out like they did with Bayuk, I’m sure there befuddled because no one wanted the job and they’re left with very underwhelming choice.

I’m not sure that would be the case any longer with Prologo leaving and being disparaged by an incompetent administration at JFK, beside the case never going to happen and JFK football is in big trouble. Funny they thought they were going to luck out like they did with Bayuk, I’m sure there befuddled because no one wanted the job and they’re left with very underwhelming choice.
Thank you for your response and expertise gotti, you prove my point.

When Hubbard played D7 JFK it was never a money (gate) game, they would only bring around 200 - 300 people to the games every year at the very most, maybe even less than that...
You’re probably right, I don’t think SR would care either way, girard could go either way on that, didn’t they used to play alot?

Warren JFK played Girard for a number of years. In fact it was a good rivalry, with some great classic games.

You’re probably right, I don’t think SR would care either way, girard could go either way on that, didn’t they used to play alot?
Yes you are right, Girard played them every year on their OOC schedule but not anymore, I don't know why they don't now.

Hubbard got a bad taste when it comes to D7 JFK on how that series ended.

Putting D7 JFK in the NE7 would only benefit them and no one else, their fan base is horrible and would not result in any type of "gate game". Remember, I think they have only 29 seniors.

If Struthers is that much into them, have Nancy schedule them in your OOC schedule and leave them out of everybody else's, that would be the perfect scenario.

Warren JFK played Girard for a number of years. In fact it was a good rivalry, with some great classic games.
Yes I remember that, but do you know why they quit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard awhile back that there's some bad blood between them two just like there is with them and Hubbard.

JIMBO
You have a team in there that no one has mentioned but would be a good fit. Garfield would compete in all sports

Yes I remember that, but do you know why they quit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard awhile back that there's some bad blood between them two just like there is with them and Hubbard.
Not sure what the bad blood is. I know they haven't played the last couple years, but I don't know the in house issues

JIMBO
You have a team in there that no one has mentioned but would be a good fit. Garfield would compete in all sports
Yeah the G men could compete In most sports. idk that their football facilities would be well received by some in the conference. They’d likely decline an offer. If Brookfield comes back down to earth talent wise, Garfield will have a good chance to win the MVAC in football.

Yes you are right, Girard played them every year on their OOC schedule but not anymore, I don't know why they don't now.

Hubbard got a bad taste when it comes to D7 JFK on how that series ended.

Putting D7 JFK in the NE7 would only benefit them and no one else, their fan base is horrible and would not result in any type of "gate game". Remember, I think they have only 29 seniors.

If Struthers is that much into them, have Nancy schedule them in your OOC schedule and leave them out of everybody else's, that would be the perfect scenario.
I think we like scrimmaging them but not in a game. Who knows if we will continue to now after what’s all going on

Yeah the G men could compete In most sports. idk that their football facilities would be well received by some in the conference. They’d likely decline an offer. If Brookfield comes back down to earth talent wise, Garfield will have a good chance to win the MVAC in football.
I don’t see them competing in football very well, Brookfield would be struggling for wins other than a year here or there. Next year could be a reality check year for the warriors

HubCapper is afraid of them
That's hilarious and delusional, Hubbard played D7 JFK I think 4 straight years and came out with 4 straight wins. After that D7 JFK dropped them and left Hubbard hanging, so who was afraid of who???

The question has to be asked, will there even be a Warren JFK in the next 5 years? What do they have like only 29 in their senior class? That in itself looks pretty dismal...

That's hilarious and delusional, Hubbard played D7 JFK I think 4 straight years and came out with 4 straight wins. After that D7 JFK dropped them and left Hubbard hanging, so who was afraid of who???

The question has to be asked, will there even be a Warren JFK in the next 5 years? What do they have like only 29 in their senior class? That in itself looks pretty dismal...
What's with the "D7" in front of the JFK all the time with you anyway? You think it's some type of slight or something? It's not quite the burn you think it is

Who knows what the future holds, regardless "D7" JFK has twice as many state championships as "D4" Hubbard(0), 5 times the state championship appearances as "D4" Hubbard(0), and 10 times the regional championships as "D4" Hubbard(0). I gotta tell ya, "D4" Hubbard ain't gonna catch up either.

@Jaws31 That is absolutely false, you do not have twice as many state championships, 5 times as many state championship appearances or 10 times as many regional championships as Hubbard, because Hubbard would need to have one of each in the first place. What you said would only be true if Hubbard had one of each respectively.

@Jaws31 That is absolutely false, you do not have twice as many state championships, 5 times as many state championship appearances or 10 times as many regional championships as Hubbard, because Hubbard would need to have one of each in the first place. What you said would only be true if Hubbard had one of each respectively.
You're right. Even though my math is wrong my point still remains. 2 is more than none. 5 is a lot more than none and 10 is many, many more than none. I know my math is right on that.

You're right. Even though my math is wrong my point still remains. 2 is more than none. 5 is a lot more than none and 10 is many, many more than none. I know my math is right on that.
D7 JFK will be lucky to even field a team this year, it's getting closer to the end...