What are you watching?

eastisbest

She-Hulk: pure fun.
Things We Do in the Shadows: shrilling, I gave up.
Star Trek Lower Decks. Mostly ok fun.
Rings of Power: no ring sightings yet. Slow going, trying to finish ep4

Zunardo

Happened to see Alan Ritchson (of Jack Reacher fame) on an episode of Hawaii Five-O last night. Was from 2013, so he wasn't quite as buff as he is now, and looked shorter than advertised. I've only seen a few clips of him in the Reacher series, never heard of him before that, so it was interesting to see him earlier in the career. Like folks have already said, he does a great job capturing the physical presence and raw power of the book character, but he's still too good-looking to be the real Reacher, lol.

eastisbest

Happened to see Alan Ritchson (of Jack Reacher fame) on an episode of Hawaii Five-O last night. Was from 2013, so he wasn't quite as buff as he is now, and looked shorter than advertised. I've only seen a few clips of him in the Reacher series, never heard of him before that, so it was interesting to see him earlier in the career. Like folks have already said, he does a great job capturing the physical presence and raw power of the book character, but he's still too good-looking to be the real Reacher, lol.

He seems to do a variety of roles. His Hank Hall is pretty good. I'm debating whether to find Blue Mountain St. and try it.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I don't think I posted it here but I did watch "The Last Kingdom". Really enjoyed the whole series. If you like Viking/English history, this was a great show. Not actual history but many of the characters and stories are borrowed from around the 8th-10th centuries.

eastisbest

I was watching two or three of those viking series at the same time. That was a mistake. I kept mixing up storylines and characters.

TroyTrojan05

Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread or not yet, probably has. But as someone who watches a ton of tv, The Bear is one of the best new shows I've seen in a couple of years. It's fantastic. On Hulu.

TroyTrojan05

Anyone else watching Handmaids Tale? I thought the first couple of seasons were great and filled with drama. The last 2 for me have just been meh. I am still watching because I want to see how it ends, but I am not drawn in like I was before.

Auggie

Anyone else watching Handmaids Tale? I thought the first couple of seasons were great and filled with drama. The last 2 for me have just been meh. I am still watching because I want to see how it ends, but I am not drawn in like I was before.
I actually hate this show not only for the content but artistically, feels like pandering to a certain group more than anything else.

eastisbest

I actually hate this show not only for the content but artistically, feels like pandering to a certain group more than anything else.
that's every tv show ever isn't it? What are they pandering to? Handmaids? Women? Come on, use your words, "w...o....k....." :D

clarkgriswold

Started Yellowstone tonight. I am only one episode in buy I am intrigued. Peacock has a $1.99 a month deal going now so I couldn't pass it up.

eastisbest

The Tunnel: Promising. Just watched first episode. Stannis Baratheon being funny. Cop show, Irreverent British and socially inept French detectives partner up. French Fries on split baquette! I got to watch more french shows.