What are you watching?

Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread or not yet, probably has. But as someone who watches a ton of tv, The Bear is one of the best new shows I've seen in a couple of years. It's fantastic. On Hulu.

Anyone else watching Handmaids Tale? I thought the first couple of seasons were great and filled with drama. The last 2 for me have just been meh. I am still watching because I want to see how it ends, but I am not drawn in like I was before.

Anyone else watching Handmaids Tale? I thought the first couple of seasons were great and filled with drama. The last 2 for me have just been meh. I am still watching because I want to see how it ends, but I am not drawn in like I was before.
I actually hate this show not only for the content but artistically, feels like pandering to a certain group more than anything else.

Started Yellowstone tonight. I am only one episode in buy I am intrigued. Peacock has a $1.99 a month deal going now so I couldn't pass it up.

American or British version? The American is good, the British version is even better. It would be interesting to see the opinion of someone who watched the American version first. Probably favor the show that they saw first.