What are you watching?

There was a Wolverine reference but it was with makeup brushes mimicking his claws as a joke.

Wolverine by Hugh Jackmannis dead, but that’s a different universe and franchise, and also takes place in 2029. Marvel (MCU) currently is around 2024 year wise.
I thought they already mixed universes here? So he's not dead yet and the review rumors could be true?

I thought they already mixed universes here? So he's not dead yet and the review rumors could be true?

Not sure what you mean by review rumors?

Hugh Jackman is reprising his role as Wolverine in Deadpool 3, which will be part of the MCU, but again this would take place before the events of Logan (where wolverine died) and also a different universe.

The assumption is that Deadpool 3 starts in the Fox X-Men franchise universe and by the end of the film, Deadpool finds his way to the MCU universe, leaving Jackman’s Wolverine behind. This would still allow them to cast a new actor to play Wolverine going forward, as Jackman certainly isn’t staying on in the role for another 15 years.

Not sure what you mean by review rumors?

Hugh Jackman is reprising his role as Wolverine in Deadpool 3, which will be part of the MCU, but again this would take place before the events of Logan (where wolverine died) and also a different universe.

The assumption is that Deadpool 3 starts in the Fox X-Men franchise universe and by the end of the film, Deadpool finds his way to the MCU universe, leaving Jackman’s Wolverine behind. This would still allow them to cast a new actor to play Wolverine going forward, as Jackman certainly isn’t staying on in the role for another 15 years.

First post. That's where I read that the last scene was more than just a character having fun, but a hint. 4th wall reputation and all.

So this show also takes place before the events of Logan then and he could appear? Or no he couldn't appear on this show?

First post. That's where I read that the last scene was more than just a character having fun, but a hint. 4th wall reputation and all.

So this show also takes place before the events of Logan then and he could appear? Or no he couldn't appear on this show?

There's a lot of moving parts to that answer, but short answer is yes, in theory he could show up in She-Hulk. The odds would be 0.0001% though.

They aren't bringing in Hugh Jackman in to do a brief cameo in the last episode, and they aren't going to introduce the new Wolverine that way either. Either would effectively over shadow anything else done in the entire show.

There's a lot of moving parts to that answer, but short answer is yes, in theory he could show up in She-Hulk. The odds would be 0.0001% though.

They aren't bringing in Hugh Jackman in to do a brief cameo in the last episode, and they aren't going to introduce the new Wolverine that way either. Either would effectively over shadow anything else done in the entire show.
IDK, some of the clickbaits are saying the marvel actors want to throw support at the show because of the "incel" social media attacks. It's a time-will-tell discussion. The show has already shown its breaks with traditional story-telling and returning pot-shots against the complaints they find infantile.

Dare-Devil several have said is their favorite (I enjoyed but not mine by a long shot) but it shows how celebrity will sell. It can disrupt IMO but as long as they write good stories that move along She-Hulk and don't cast celebrity fans because they're fans, I think it will be ok.

Wow not much new getting me jazzed, especially on Disney. Maybe they are afraid of competing with football?
Some good movies and that ALL Quiet on the Western Front at the end of the month but not much in the way of series. You're probably right though. There is no competing with football, so why try?

Dopesick, Avenue 5, The Peripheral and Invasion I'll look at. Big Shot I watched last year and enjoyed.

Has anyone watched Penny Worth? Any good?

Avenue 5: a show has to have at least one character that's not a dick to be enjoyable.

Dopesick: I've not really enjoyed Michael Keaton in anything before this. Only one episode in. Good enough to keep on with it.

Well, waiting for Hockey to start at 7:30 but meanwhile....

TV1: Houston/Seattle playoff game
TV2: North Dakota vs Youngstown St. Football (on demand)

IDK, some of the clickbaits are saying the marvel actors want to throw support at the show because of the "incel" social media attacks. It's a time-will-tell discussion. The show has already shown its breaks with traditional story-telling and returning pot-shots against the complaints they find infantile.

Dare-Devil several have said is their favorite (I enjoyed but not mine by a long shot) but it shows how celebrity will sell. It can disrupt IMO but as long as they write good stories that move along She-Hulk and don't cast celebrity fans because they're fans, I think it will be ok.
Daredevil was awesome, I’m sure they will ruin the character in She Hulk.

He's a ho. Walk of shame.
So they have him getting f’d by She Hulk and you don’t think that ruins his character.

I know they’re Marvel IPs but it’s dumb to have this crossover. Daredevil isn’t a super hero, he doesn’t have any super human abilities.

So they have him getting f’d by She Hulk and you don’t think that ruins his character.

I know they’re Marvel IPs but it’s dumb to have this crossover. Daredevil isn’t a super hero, he doesn’t have any super human abilities.

They hooked up in the comics. Matt is also known as a bit of a Ladie’s Man, even in his Netflix series.

And he does have superhuman abilities. I’m not sure why you think he doesn’t.

Last edited:

Oh, I see, you don't care how it looks on her character. lol

Apparently he does have powers. Super senses. That's what the wiki's say.

They hooked up in the comics. Matt is also known as a bit of a Ladie’s Man, even in his Netflix series.

And he does have superhuman abilities. I’m not sure why you think he doesn’t.
It’s not technically superhuman, it was acquired in training. It’s the same with Batman not technically being a super hero. They’re both humans, like if you shot them in the face, they’d die.

It’s not technically superhuman, it was acquired in training. It’s the same with Batman not technically being a super hero. They’re both humans, like if you shot them in the face, they’d die.

That's not correct.

The accident as a kid that left him blind, also enhanced all of his other senses. He has superhuman agility, hearing, and reflexes.

I thought this was pretty common knowledge at this point.

Although the character is blind, his remaining four senses function with superhuman accuracy and sensitivity, giving him abilities far beyond the limits of a sighted person. Few characters know that the hero cannot see. Daredevil developed a Radar-Sense,[94] as well as echolocation. Writer/co-creator Stan Lee said that he was worried that blind people would be offended at how far he exaggerated the way a blind person's remaining senses are enhanced, but that his fears were assuaged by letters from organizations such as The Lighthouse for the Blind which said that blind people greatly enjoyed having Daredevil comics read to them.[95]

That's not correct.

The accident as a kid that left him blind, also enhanced all of his other senses. He has superhuman agility, hearing, and reflexes.
Going off the series, it left him blind, but Scott Glenn’s character trained him to heighten those senses