Ryan Day

Day needs to grow up as a coach. I took heat (from a poster) when OSU got penalized for a team celebration after an interception vs Minny, that celebration would have never happened under Meyer, Tressel, doubt if Saban or Smart would have put up with it. Enough of being a player's coach discipline is important. However elite coaches do not grow on trees, there is a reason why UGA and bammy dominate 2 best coaches in the business and they are not coming to Columbus. Look at what happened to UF after Meyer left a carousel of coaches and UF is just as good of job as UGA. Less Meyer comes back (highly doubtful) I am not going to fire Day it could be and most likely would be worse. Look at Harbaugh's record vs OSU before the last 3 years, Knowles has to go the 5-man DB look will never stop a power running game, Bengals run the same defense and they have the worst rush defense in the NFL.

Because you fail to understand the talent advantage Day has and his lack of attention to detail outside of his passing game.

Give all the coaches I mentioned the talent Day has and you’d see a marked difference.
And the truth is Day is fine, he just needs and OC and DC to maximize the production of his high level talent.

Because you fail to understand the talent advantage Day has and his lack of attention to detail outside of his passing game.

Give all the coaches I mentioned the talent Day has and you’d see a marked difference.
Highly doubt it, again great coaches are very hard to find UGA is a good ex. of that before they hired Smart, UF hires an up-and-coming coach every 3 - 4 years look at their program.

I’d pump the brakes on Lanning. I want to see a larger sample size. Oregon’s schedule has been a joke, and they lost to a sus UW team, IMO. He also has the luxury of a QB who’s had more starts than any other player in CFB history.
Yep. And add in the impact on the BIG10. Those 3 great QBs will be gone after this year. We will need to wait and see if any of them can sustain success. It remains to be seen if those 4 teams are really going to add all that much to the league. I do think Oregon is the most likely one to be a solid addition.

Yep. And add in the impact on the BIG10. Those 3 great QBs will be gone after this year. We will need to wait and see if any of them can sustain success. It remains to be seen if those 4 teams are really going to add all that much to the league. I do think Oregon is the most likely one to be a solid addition.
FWIW, even though Bo Nix rightly gets the headlines, Oregon looks like a really solid all-around team with staying power assuming they have a decent QB in the wings.

Newsflash to the 5’6 guy who never played. They are all upgrades.
Omar the Dbag a ND and Elder Blowhard who still lives in his moms basement! 5’6 and never Played Any Sport is Omar the Dbag! Doesn’t like women, goes to watch 4th Grade Football Games on a regular basis without having a relative or neighbors kid participating. That’s enough for now. Lmk if you need to know more about Omar the Dbag!!

Since you asked in a very snide way, I guess you'll never know. But I'll ask you: are you are suckeye/bucknut cryin ryan fan? Not that it matters.
Since you refuse to answer I guess I now know.

If you were a true UM grad you would tell the world the year and your degree

They’d win 90% of their games? I doubt it.

Omar the Dbag a ND and Elder Blowhard who still lives in his moms basement! 5’6 and never Played Any Sport is Omar the Dbag! Doesn’t like women, goes to watch 4th Grade Football Games on a regular basis without having a relative or neighbors kid participating. That’s enough for now. Lmk if you need to know more about Omar the Dbag!!
None of those things are true. But your gay obsession with me, is very real.

Since you refuse to answer I guess I now know.

If you were a true UM grad you would tell the world the year and your degree
Only to people I respect, know, work with or interview for. You are none of those. I will say this: it will be the first time in many years I will not be live at the Ohio HS state finals. I retired and have a condo in Florida. And I am living my retirement dream of awesome weather, pickle ball everyday, and lots of sunshine.

I loathe Ryan Day, but what are the other options? Unless you know Vrabel is coming to Columbus, you risk what Michigan did pushing out Lloyd Carr for Rich Rod.

Only to people I respect, know, work with or interview for. You are none of those. I will say this: it will be the first time in many years I will not be live at the Ohio HS state finals. I retired and have a condo in Florida. And I am living my retirement dream of awesome weather, pickle ball everyday, and lots of sunshine.
Are you GAY? PICKLE BALL?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: And why don't you live in GEORGIA? We have ALL that and MUCH cheaper taxes, and VERY FEW HURRICANES! I live in SOUTH Georgia, and there are 1000 Yankees there, who have moved from FLAAAAWDA!

I loathe Ryan Day, but what are the other options? Unless you know Vrabel is coming to Columbus, you risk what Michigan did pushing out Lloyd Carr for Rich Rod.
GLENN SHUMAN, DC of the TWO TIME NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! But WHY am I telling YOU this. We have another former assistant who is kicking butt at OREGON!

Are you GAY? PICKLE BALL?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: And why don't you live in GEORGIA? We have ALL that and MUCH cheaper taxes, and VERY FEW HURRICANES! I live in SOUTH Georgia, and there are 1000 Yankees there, who have moved from FLAAAAWDA!
Gay because I love playing pickleball. Wow. 3 hours of great cardio. Fun with many friends and meeting wonderful new people. And warm temps then a nice swim. Can't beat it. But I guess I just learned the real meaning of gay. Enjoy your week.

And hire who? The next 9-3 Earle or John Cooper, no Day is not Cooper not even close just look at their overall records. It is easy to fire but very difficult to find the next Urban Meyer.
The dumbest response in all of sports. And hire who? A nobody named Chuck Noll? And hire who some nobody named Bill Walsh? Hire who some ex-Browns coach named Bill Belichick? Hire who Andy Reid the guy who couldn’t win in Philly?

Everyone is a nobody until they’re not.

First of all, Lloyd wanted to retire. He tried to retire after 2006 but Bill Mertin the AD wouldn't let him. Lloyd was not pushed out he left on his own accord.

Secondly, Vrable will never coach college again because he hates recruiting. He has publicly said so.

See that's the difference between you and me. You interview to go work for somebody else. I interview people who want to come work for me.

Enjoy retirement.....

The dumbest response in all of sports. And hire who? A nobody named Chuck Noll? And hire who some nobody named Bill Walsh? Hire who some ex-Browns coach named Bill Belichick? Hire who Andy Reid the guy who couldn’t win in Philly?

Everyone is a nobody until they’re not.
No dumbest response is fire the coach, again look at Florida after Meyer how many coaches they have gone through. Harbaugh lost 5 in a row should have TTUN fired him, where would they be. In college football there are very few elite coaches and colleges have to compete with the NFL to keep what good coaches they have. USC hired Riley from Okie, how has that worked out. Day needs to make changes, but OSU could do a lot worse than Day and not much better.

Last edited:
See that's the difference between you and me. You interview to go work for somebody else. I interview people who want to come work for me.

Enjoy retirement.....
I had a great career and would choose the same path again. Very blessed and thankful for my profession. I very much will enjoy retirement. Thank you for the "enjoy retirement" comment. I will be watching the Ohio HS games on Spectrum. Except Saturday night at 8:00. I'll be watching the game at Lucas oil Stadium.

No dumbest response is fire the coach, again look at Florida after Meyer how many coaches they have gone through. Harbaugh lost 5 in a row should have TTUN fired him, where would they be. In college football there are very few elite coaches and colleges have to compete with the NFL to keep what good coaches they have. USC hired Riley from Okie, how has that worked out. Day needs to make changes, but OSU could do a lot worse than Day and not much better.

No dumbest response is “who do you hire instead”. No great coach would’ve been hired with that mindset. A program has standards and if a coach doesn’t meet them you move on.

I forgot OSU has never violated NCAA rules (tattoo gate). Your three best coaches in program history all left under clouds of shame and embarrassment. At least Day didn't punch anyone today.
W.W. Hayes had more Content of Character and Integrity than 99% of
the Coaches today.