Ryan Day

So we keep him because of that?

my problem is the last 3 years Michigan was at its peak and we lost. Whether to contribute 2/3 to cheating we lost. Embarrassing.
Who are you going to get that’s better? Urban isn’t coming back. You want to promote Hartline who has never been a HC? Not to mention the Offense dipped with him at OC.

And if Michigan loses to Iowa?
They would be in the 1 loss conversation. More than likely they would get in because of being ranked all year ahead of the other potential 1 loss teams. Florida St. is the wild card for sure. But honestly I find it hard to see Iowa with no offense will be able to score enough if any to beat Michigan. Can it happen - yes. I would not bet my house on it.

Heading off to the pro baseball forum to talk about the Dalton/MSML game.
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Who are you going to get that’s better? Urban isn’t coming back. You want to promote Hartline who has never been a HC? Not to mention the Offense dipped with him at OC.
He was given the OC title to keep him away from the HC gigs for now in the hopes to keep him for future. Wouldn't be shocked if he ever gets a Asst HC title for same reason

Question for Ohio State fans: would you trade Ryan Day for a hypothetical coach who averages 9 wins per season, but is guaranteed to beat Michigan every year?

At this point Hartline maybe exactly what Buckeye nation needs. Day doesn’t win the big games and why? He isn’t an Ohio State guy at heart. I’d rather suffer through hiccup with Hartline for the promise land than, beating everyone except TTUN, Georgia, Alabama, etc. IMO saying he is a brainless choice doesn’t make any sense. Every coach starts somewhere until they get that chance.

At this point Hartline maybe exactly what Buckeye nation needs. Day doesn’t win the big games and why? He isn’t an Ohio State guy at heart. I’d rather suffer through hiccup with Hartline for the promise land than, beating everyone except TTUN, Georgia, Alabama, etc. IMO saying he is a brainless choice doesn’t make any sense. Every coach starts somewhere until they get that chance.
At this point Hartline may just run a better offense than Day. Until he fails at it, you can’t say his scheme wouldn’t work.

It would be dumb to fire him. They’ll start to dominate the series again after Harbaugh leaves and more sanctions come down from cheating.
There won't be any significant sanctions and Harbaugh will most likely be back on the Ann Arbor sideline next year.

I think he gets one more year to beat mich and win a title.....that way the buyout will be one year less and it's known upfront its a make or break year

Hartline would be a terrible hire. Yes every coach starts somewhere but not at OSU. OSU is now feeling the effects of hiring a coach with no head coaching experience . Cannot win the big games

thanks for the entertainment.....lol. funny to listen to people toot their horns about their teams, who are both gifted with great athletes. scum made the most plays in the end. both coaches had great game plans. the series was so lopsided for a while b/c scum had some bad coaching hires. Day must do something right b/c they still have a bunch of 5 stars committing? anyways, my life will not be so skewed b/c "the game" didn't end like i would've liked.

jtk
()

Still doesn't belong on this forum.... If it is OK to post stuff on any forum you want then why have all the different forums in the first place? Hey Yapppi!!! Do away with all the forums and just let people post anywhere they want!!!! Geesh.....
Who jerked a knot in your panties