#PACtion™ 2024

Smoove: The Suburbanite went el defuncto much like one of your favorite places, Steve's Motel on SR 619.
Dammit, Kotite, YOU HAD TO GO THERE, Didn't you! Smoove single-handedly keptified that place in bidness for long stretches of time. Smoove would check Chickies into 3, sometimes 4 rooms at a time, travel between them and knockify the bottoms outcht of said chickies e'er weekend, sometimes on Sunday nights too! Smoove actually had Smoove's own specific cabin, up in therr. Smoove had, believe Smoove when Smoove say this, a disco ball over the workbench, what y'all call a bed Smoove call the WORKBENCH, wit a landscapin' light shinin' on it for full effect-mode, crushed velour linens so it wouldn't be too cold for the Chickies in the winter, and then had thin silky linens for the SUMMERTIME!!! Smoove was allowified to keep Smoove's own mini-fridge in therr, too, kept it populatified wit' Some Natty Lighty in BOTTLES, the only way to drank the Natty is in a bottle, and also kept some Jaeger up in therr, for the quick buzz, plus it helped wit the breath most of the chickies had.....
Another perkification Smoove had, Smoove could keep Smoove toothbrush in the cabin, along with Smoove's own cologne that the Chickies found abso-freakin'-lutifly irresistable!!! Smoove had the COL--Cabin of Love- goin' on and the Chickies knew it was 'boutcht to go DOWN!!!
See now that Smoove have gotten all hot and bothered thinkin' boutcht all the old conquests Smoove had up in therr at Steve's Motel, Smoove gonna have to go cut out early from workification and go try and get some. THANKS, Kotite.......Tesoro, your MIL available a little later??!!:sneaky:

Fun facts about one IVC school in particular, I heard Cardinal Mooney and a few other larger schools refused to play Garaway trying to fill non-league spots. Can't say I blame them given the run they had last year and most of their kids back likely to make a similar run.

That being said, powerhouse Riverview has Garaway week 1 and Tuslaw week 2. Even with the stellar coaching the Mustangs had last year, they drilled that team by well over 30 if I remember correctly, that combined score between those two opponents could be over 100-not very much. Who knows if Tuslaw does not win by at least 50, Dial may have those boys running up @Rich Kotite favorite hill! Hopefully that game gets drop by the mustangs in 2025, most likely replaced by Orange and Black to the west unless they refuse......
Dial may have those boys running up @Rich Kotite favorite hill!

1716310741442.png
1716311060966.png

most likely replaced by Orange and Black to the west unless they refuse......

Dodgin' Dalton!

Geography IS weird, however, remember that Lake Local Schools also have the Village of Uniontown and a whole bunch of Lake Township land that's not in either the village of Hartville or Uniontown. There's approximately 20,000 people that live in Lake Local Schools. It would be higher if not for a small quarter of Lake Township consisting of Greentown that goes to North Canton Hoover. Greentown merged with Hoover in, I believe, 1956.

In the City of New Franklin, which is all of the old Franklin Township sans the Village of Clinton, you have four school districts: Northwest, Norton, Coventry, and Manchester.
Uniontown is not a village...it is just a town that uses township rules to govern the area....4 of the largest townships in the top 20 in the state are in Stark County...Jackson Township from the 2020 census is 43,067, Plain Township is 53,447, Lake Township is 30,324, Perry Township is 28,389, as Lawrence Township is 13,548 and Tuscarawas Township is 5,081..there are 17 townships in Stark County, big advantage of living in a township is you pay no income tax. A village is a population less then 5,000...I haven't figured out what the benefit is unless by saying village you already know it is not a large city.

On the school district map of Lake...the area north of Greentown..using Hoover Ave as an example is approx 1 mile from Lake High School..yet those kids go to Hoover..but using 2020 numbers of school district population Lake's is 20,251..Jackson is 40,535, Plain is 48,655, and Perry is 30,454....which means Lake Township with a population of 30,324....but only the number of 20,251 is affiliated with Lake Schools....the other 10,000 is affiliated with Hoover School system, North Canton Schools has a population number of 30,106...hence the difficulty with Lake passing operating levys. Green has a population affiliation of 27,492 and Canton McKinley has 60,596....Tuslaw has 9,235, Massillon has 28,598

Last edited:
Uniontown is not a village...it is just a town that uses township rules to govern the area....4 of the largest townships in the top 20 in the state are in Stark County...Jackson Township from the 2020 census is 43,067, Plain Township is 53,447, Lake Township is 30,324, Perry Township is 28,389, as Lawrence Township is 13,548 and Tuscarawas Township is 5,081..there are 17 townships in Stark County, big advantage of living in a township is you pay no income tax. A village is a population less then 5,000...I haven't figured out what the benefit is unless by saying village you already know it is not a large city.

On the school district map of Lake...the area north of Greentown..using Hoover Ave as an example is approx 1 mile from Lake High School..yet those kids go to Hoover..but using 2020 numbers of school district population Lake's is 20,251..Jackson is 40,535, Plain is 48,655, and Perry is 30,454....which means Lake Township with a population of 30,324....but only the number of 20,251 is affiliated with Lake Schools....the other 10,000 is affiliated with Hoover School system, North Canton Schools has a population number of 30,106...hence the difficulty with Lake passing operating levys. Green has a population affiliation of 27,492 and Canton McKinley has 60,596....Tuslaw has 9,235, Massillon has 28,598
You found a website that I've looked at and studied....Fairless is around 11,000, Canton South is around 12K, and Triway is slightly bigger. Crooked Canal Fulton aka Northwest is like 12 or 13,000. But how much of Fairless or the other schools are seasoned citizens?

Manchester is a smidge smaller than Tuslaw.

Tuslaw's getting new housing but how much of that is replacing empty nester's whose kids moved away and won't return?

Massillon did an admirable job trying to stave off Rust Belt trends in the 80's, 90's, and early to mid 2000's.....but that is really difficult. Same with Wooster and Orrville. Canton and Akron failed.

Akron being a basket case really screws the region especially schools like Tuslaw, NW, and Manchester. Akron being such a mess sends my BP into stratospheric levels. They're such morons....they should demand more but settle for stupid.

Akron could be a major partner of Cleveland but gets lost in dumb petty rivalries and doesn't understand that being St. Paul to Minneapolis or Fort Worth to Dallas can be a really good thing.

Lake really got screwed, glued, and tattooed with Greentown joining North Canton back in the 1950's.

Last edited:
You found a website that I've looked at and studied....Fairless is around 11,000, Canton South is around 12K, and Triway is slightly bigger. But how much of Fairless is seasoned citizens?

Manchester is a smidge smaller than Tuslaw.

Tuslaw's getting new housing but how much of that is replacing empty nester's whose kids moved away and won't return?

Akron being a basket case really screws the region especially schools like Tuslaw and Manchester. Akron being such a mess sends my BP into stratospheric levels.

Lake really got screwed, glued, and tattooed with Greentown joining North Canton back in the 1950's.
It is an interesting website...the excel spreadsheet has a lot of numbers. Concerning Greentown in the 50's...was a different time. The numbers in Lake Township at that time was small...nobody saw the potential except a couple of people. Lake's first graduating class was 57 kids...but the new high school had a basketball gym that could hold around 1800. In those times schools would build a gym auditorium with a stage at one end...multipurpose. The Lake gym was just a gym, no auditorium set up...people went bonkers and this gym cost the principal and Super their job...why does a small school need such a large gym...that gym lasted and benefited the school till they built the new gym at the high school in the early to mid 2000's...lasted close to 50 years...only drawback was the basketball court was 84 feet instead of 94 feet

Akron could be so much more but the power base.... including LeBron....are stupid.

Get an MLS team, put it in suburban Akron especially Hudson or Stow or Medina or Richfield (bring back The Coliseum as a soccer stadium!!)...where the soccer fans actually live or closer to it....call them the Akron-Cleveland Kings Football Club....owned by LeBron and Nike.... and put Akron & the 330 on the national map. Along with Cleveland. It'd be hawt. 🔥

You'd have instant MLS rivals in Columbus and FC Cincinnata.

Think of the big national economic picture before you reactionally say "I hate soccer."

Because hating soccer is idiot Cleveland Browns fan thinking...."Kelly Holcomb is amazing and we love you Tony Rizzo." .

Can you think of two bigger D-bags than Tony Rizzo and Jimmy Hanlin? Talk about chasing kids away from the great sport of golf. What Richard Noggins....not Loggins of Kenneth.

Screenshot_20240521-194820-743.png

Tony Rizzo's hairline receded like Tuslaw's defense under Coach Julio.

Anyways, after it's said and done, Akron will settle for "muh Hoban/St V's" as the city crumbles like an Otis Spunkmeyer cookie and the region stagnates.

You hard core types think the Gangly Grifter of Boardman aka Bernie Kosar is a Hall of Famer and Michael Stanley should be in the Rock n Roll HOF.

Think bigger, have an open mind and OBSERVE or crumble.

Screenshot_20240521-194312-117.png

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will be until another EBC school defects to the PAC.
Minerva would be a great choice in my opinion. They need new life. I wouldn’t sleep on Marlington, they play Northwest and Manchester in Football. Plus they tend to be sneaky about stuff
Thanks for coming on board at #PACtion™.

Why would #PACtion™ want the 3-77 Minerva Lions? I get it why you'd want to dump them in Alliance faster than a failed lease at the old Carnation Mall or the Frank Thomas regime.

You've had too many Frank Thomas regimes (not the White Sox first baseman youse dummies) and not enough Juice Tsongas or Mel Knowlton or Joel Cockley regimes let alone Katie Witham on Fox Sports Ohio reppin' The Carnation City.

It's a damn shame Alliance suffered from economic globalist malfeasance of the BlackRock and Vanguard sort that they aren't even remotely competitive against Massillon anymore. I remember those games just like Wally Armour TV ads and Sirpilla RV Aquinas.

As for Marlington, I agree with you. Those farm moms in their Wranglers are hot plus they're a...pardon the pun...a good fit.

As for the sneaky element of Marlington, that's all on the Hagan political dynasty of Marlington. Beware of the Hagan's.

Christina Hagan now has like 3-4 kids who will all run and lose for Congress in 25 years.

I conclude with the greatness of Wally Armour:

Last edited:
It is an interesting website...the excel spreadsheet has a lot of numbers. Concerning Greentown in the 50's...was a different time. The numbers in Lake Township at that time was small...nobody saw the potential except a couple of people. Lake's first graduating class was 57 kids...but the new high school had a basketball gym that could hold around 1800. In those times schools would build a gym auditorium with a stage at one end...multipurpose. The Lake gym was just a gym, no auditorium set up...people went bonkers and this gym cost the principal and Super their job...why does a small school need such a large gym...that gym lasted and benefited the school till they built the new gym at the high school in the early to mid 2000's...lasted close to 50 years...only drawback was the basketball court was 84 feet instead of 94 feet
Used to love going to Hartville and the old Lake gym to watch Mogadore play in sectionals. That gym was mammoth, of course compared to our old Mogadore crackerbox gym.

Hartville Council discusses sewer tie-in for 334-unit housing development in Lake Twp.​

Canton Repository

Hartville Village Council
Monday meeting
KEY ACTION:
Discussed a proposal from Addison Properties for a 334-unit housing development on 95 acres near Lake Center Street Northwest and King Church Avenue NW in Lake Township, including a potential tie-in to the village sewer system.
DISCUSSION: Eric Fallon, senior project engineer from CT Consultants, said the number of units could at some point require an expansion at the village wastewater treatment facility, but noted it was premature to consider this because the builder has not provided a timeline for the full buildout. Councilman Tim Hayden said allowing sewer tie-ins — a double the resident rate because the development is outside the village — would allow the village to collect money that could eventually be put toward expansion or operations of the treatment facility if needed in the future. Councilman Frank Gant asked Fallon if the CT Consultants could conduct a feasibility study before making a decision on allowing the sewer tie-ins. Fallon said this could be done, but the information would likely be inaccurate because the development may not be complete for 10 years or more, and the need for a facility expansion is still not an absolute certainty.

Here is a map of the area....it is right near the High School....one of the three farms that is left on this road....this is going to take sometime..all the houses around it have their own septics...the high school is tied to Hartville Sewer...they would have to run the sewer line to there..that would now require Lake Township to approve the line to travel down Lake Center to past King Church....then there is the matter of water..I think the high school is still on its own well...because all those houses that you see there are on their own wells...North Canton Water System has made it near there but a bulk of it was to deal with the EPA dump that is a mile and half away from where this allotment would go...the dump was thanks to the Tire Companies of Akron...they have to get approval from North Canton Water and again Lake Township...and they then pay for all these utilities to just get there...I think the area can handle their own wells but nobody wants those...the issue with the septics..the lots would have to be bigger and then you can not get into the 334 number of units

Here is a map of Lake School District.....it is not very large

Here is a map of all the school districts in Stark County

Now its time to get ready for the Class of 74 Prom to be held in the lovely gym! Color My World...50th reunion

You need to get down to Hartville Village Council and make this happen. Take some bribes from the home builders. That's the Crooked Canal Fulton way.

Make your speech like this:

Last edited:
Cambridge has been in the league for 4 years.
Have they been hot 🔥? No. But they gave Dodgin' Dalton a new coach....Pencil Neck Geek Ray Leek....after an 0-10 Pat Shurmur masterpiece theater performance with as much similarity and results as a Jimmy Haslam internal audit down at the Pilot Flying J.

Last edited:
Used to love going to Hartville and the old Lake gym to watch Mogadore play in sectionals. That gym was mammoth, of course compared to our old Mogadore crackerbox gym.
That's amazing. I just hope it wasn't in 1954 when you won a state championship and those fakes down in Massillon didn't even though the Tigers claim they did. I just want to follow good Akron logic like Mayor Horrigan the Horrible, the ODOT engineers of the Akron highway construction projects, and all those tuff fans demanding another show out of Robert Goulet at The Tangiers after he knocked 'em dead in the first round of amazing music.

On a clear day....I can see a moving van out of Akron....and a 7-2 loss....where's LeBron? Sing it Robert Goulet:

Akron could be so much more but the power base.... including LeBron....are stupid.

Get an MLS team, put it in suburban Akron especially Hudson or Stow or Medina or Richfield (bring back The Coliseum as a soccer stadium!!)...where the soccer fans actually live or closer to it....call them the Akron-Cleveland Kings Football Club....owned by LeBron and Nike.... and put Akron & the 330 on the national map. Along with Cleveland. It'd be hawt. 🔥

You'd have instant MLS rivals in Columbus and FC Cincinnata.

Think of the big national economic picture before you reactionally say "I hate soccer."

Because hating soccer is idiot Cleveland Browns fan thinking...."Kelly Holcomb is amazing and we love you Tony Rizzo." .

Can you think of two bigger D-bags than Tony Rizzo and Jimmy Hanlin? Talk about chasing kids away from the great sport of golf. What Richard Noggins....not Loggins of Kenneth.

View attachment 58897

Tony Rizzo's hairline receded like Tuslaw's defense under Coach Julio.

Anyways, after it's said and done, Akron will settle for "muh Hoban/St V's" as the city crumbles like an Otis Spunkmeyer cookie and the region stagnates.

You hard core types think the Gangly Grifter of Boardman aka Bernie Kosar is a Hall of Famer and Michael Stanley should be in the Rock n Roll HOF.

Think bigger, have an open mind and OBSERVE or crumble.

View attachment 58893
Yes I am going to say I really hate soccer...lol. I agree with you that it could be a nich market with Akron suburb areas and Hudson...am not so sure about the city. I can agree with what is there to bring you to Akron..nothing...something has to be done to make it fun and exciting...but a night out is not as cheap as it was when we were out trying to meet some one's daughter...I did say that my name was Rich Kotite and I am looking for a beach house...and they found that strangely exciting!...lol. Also I had some fun interesting conversations with Jimmy Hanlon...what a career..play golf at great places and tell about it...I do want them to bring Carly back...I want to see the birdie dance again!

That's amazing. I just hope it wasn't in 1954 when you won a state championship and those fakes down in Massillon didn't even though the Tigers claim they did. I just want to follow good Akron logic like Mayor Horrigan the Horrible, the ODOT engineers of the Akron highway construction projects, and all those tuff fans demanding another show out of Robert Goulet at The Tangiers after he knocked 'em dead in the first round of amazing music.
The boy saw nirvana! Mammoth is a word he used! Forget Robert Goulet.....check this man out again...here is when he was 71 and knocking out John Lee Hooker! One guitar, one drum, and one set of pipes!

Yes I am going to say I really hate soccer...lol. I agree with you that it could be a nich market with Akron suburb areas and Hudson...am not so sure about the city. I can agree with what is there to bring you to Akron..nothing...something has to be done to make it fun and exciting...but a night out is not as cheap as it was when we were out trying to meet some one's daughter...I did say that my name was Rich Kotite and I am looking for a beach house...and they found that strangely exciting!...lol. Also I had some fun interesting conversations with Jimmy Hanlon...what a career..play golf at great places and tell about it...I do want them to bring Carly back...I want to see the birdie dance again!
Jimmy Hanlin and Tony Rizzo big time jobroni. Put them in camel clutch.

Carrollton is in that geographic footprint. Why weren't they taken into the Buckeye 8? They lost out to Brooke!

Because they're small and ready to fold much like TCC. But why would the IVC take Conotton Valley for 3-4 football games a year?
Conotton Valley is their neighbor and the best part of Carroll County...that's why you take them over trailer trash!

#PACtion™....it's been a great day and I've had the good Kentucky stuff and a cigar tonight.

Until I see youse tomorrow I ask two questions:

1. Why would #PACtion™ want the 3-77 Minerva Lions?

2. Who's zoomin' who?

On a clear day....I can see a moving van out of Akron....and a 7-2 loss....where's LeBron? Sing it Robert Goulet:

Ok. Robert Goulet? Really? FirestoneFan redneck fetish is starting to look a whole lot better,

#PACtion™....it's been a great day and I've had the good Kentucky stuff and a cigar tonight.

Until I see youse tomorrow I ask two questions:

1. Why would #PACtion™ want the 3-77 Minerva Lions?

2. Who's zoomin' who?

Nobody wants Minerva. They are equivalent to Aunt Susie's fruit cake she brings every year for Christmas. It there and set off to the side but never gets touched.

As for Marlington, I agree with you. Those farm moms in their Wranglers are hot plus they're a...pardon the pun...a good fit.

I conclude with the greatness of Wally Armour:

No such thing! A good fit? Hells no...Marlboro Tent and Awning has super rolls of denim called the Marlington Collection....found in big and large, by the clown tent section!

I think Minerva would be a good addition to the pac for several reasons.

1. Good facilities
2. Declining enrollment

I understand the 3-77 argument but during that same span would they have a better or worse record if they were members of the PAC? I would be willing to bet they would have a few additional wins.

plus the addition of a Minerva would boost the conference in sports like Wrestling, track, and cross country.