Ohio State Football 2024

Didn't you cheat Alabama out of a Playoff spot in 22?

At any rate, Stroud didn't do enough to win the Heisman regardless of Michigan.

And, OSU made plenty of mistakes in 21 and 22 regardless of Michigan.

Time for cognitive skills course for you? You're showing some thinking errors in terms of victimization and denial of responsibility.
2021 OSU lost to Oregon. Before Michigan got their cheating plan fully operational they lost to Michigan State. Michigan cheated to win against OSU but didn't have enough video to cheat Georgia.
2022 OSU undefeated until playing cheating Michigan but then battled Georgia to a near win with a depleted team. But the game was played on an even playing field. Michigan? Had to play a weak TCU team which apparently didn't think to send spies and illegally video tape them. The results? Michigan had to play on an even playing field and lost to a team that got boat raced by Georgia in the National Championship game. The same Georgia that OSU took to the wire despite playing with a depleted team. No, nothing to see here.
Stroud was given two losses and couldn't play his normal game because Michigan cheated. Stroud was cheated of padding his stats by being cheated out the opportunity to play two cupcakes in the conference championship. He was cheated out of the opportunity to play in the playoffs because of Michigan cheating in 2021. 2022 Stroud showed is skill against Georgia and almost pulled the game out. But OSU shouldn't have been playing Georgia in the semi. If Michigan hadn't cheated OSU would have went into the playoffs undefeated and played TCU or who the 4th team that Michigan cheated out of playing in the playoffs. Stroud would have more games to play and show his ability but Michigan cheated him out of those opportunities and possibly two Heisman. So yes Michigan was to blame for all of this.

Not too surprising. Besides being behind the obvious starters in Ransom and Downs, he was clearly behind fellow classmate Malik Hartford based on last years playing time. Then it sounds like his other safety classmate Jayden Bonsu had passed him up already based on spring practice quotes, notes and open to media sessions. Then there’s Ja’had Carter who always goes unmentioned but presumably has an edge on Hawkins just due to experience level.

That is why the big time programs have created Directors of Player Personnel within athletic departments. You have to recruit high school athletes plus re-recruit or encourage transfers within your existing rosters. Plus evaluate and recruit players in the portal. No way head coaches can deal with that on their own and still do actually coaching.

2021 OSU lost to Oregon. Before Michigan got their cheating plan fully operational they lost to Michigan State. Michigan cheated to win against OSU but didn't have enough video to cheat Georgia.
2022 OSU undefeated until playing cheating Michigan but then battled Georgia to a near win with a depleted team. But the game was played on an even playing field. Michigan? Had to play a weak TCU team which apparently didn't think to send spies and illegally video tape them. The results? Michigan had to play on an even playing field and lost to a team that got boat raced by Georgia in the National Championship game. The same Georgia that OSU took to the wire despite playing with a depleted team. No, nothing to see here.
Stroud was given two losses and couldn't play his normal game because Michigan cheated. Stroud was cheated of padding his stats by being cheated out the opportunity to play two cupcakes in the conference championship. He was cheated out of the opportunity to play in the playoffs because of Michigan cheating in 2021. 2022 Stroud showed is skill against Georgia and almost pulled the game out. But OSU shouldn't have been playing Georgia in the semi. If Michigan hadn't cheated OSU would have went into the playoffs undefeated and played TCU or who the 4th team that Michigan cheated out of playing in the playoffs. Stroud would have more games to play and show his ability but Michigan cheated him out of those opportunities and possibly two Heisman. So yes Michigan was to blame for all of this.
So, Bob. What are you saying? Is it that scUM cheats and are cheaters? :)

The penalties handed down for the recruiting stuff doesn't seem to me to be crippling in any way.

But the hammer should come down for the sign-stealing. I think a lot of scUM fans are in the mode of thinking the NCAA is a toothless and clawless tiger, but because this affected competitive fairness and this stuff was deeply resented by the other B1G teams and non-conference opponents, I think that one will be crippling - but not for this year.

This year scUM's challenge is new offense and whole new regime and seeing if what should be an excellent defense can hold up while they find their offense. I saw one of the "click on this" sites (247?) Is predicting them to go 9-3. Feels about right. If everything goes great, I think their ceiling is 10-2. If things go poorly in terms of staff connecting players and they don't have answers on the offensive side, the floor is shockingly low. Regardless, it's gonna be fun to watch, especially if they start flailing.

But I've gotta say, if they reach their ceiling with all the change and issues swirling around, I will be impressed and Moore will have my respect.

This is the first investigation. It sets up institutional control violations and will make Michigan a multiple offender. The first cheating violation has now been proven. The second cheating violation is a direct attack on the integrity of the game.
So yes, that is what I am saying. scUM cheats and are cheaters.(y)

Says the constant purveyor of dumb.

It's funny because it pokes fun at you. But you don't get it because your self-awareness is non-existent. You are way over the top and the gap between who you think you are and how others perceive you is Grand Canyonesque. Lol.

You take yourself way too seriously and take jokes at your expense serious. Bad combination.
Except it wasn’t funny and didn’t make any sense.

This is the first investigation. It sets up institutional control violations and will make Michigan a multiple offender. The first cheating violation has now been proven. The second cheating violation is a direct attack on the integrity of the game.
So yes, that is what I am saying. scUM cheats and are cheaters.(y)
Well, I just wanted to make sure! Lol

ScUM fans minimize the recruiting violations as "Jim bought some kids some hamburgers." If that's all it was, gotta say, I would have bought them some hamburgers too.

I'm not conversant on all the details of the violations, but what I read indicates there were a variety of improper contacts, which were lesser violations until the NCAA felt that JH either lied or was uncooperative - which moved them to Level 1 violations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

IDK, I kinda see the scUM side of this - not completely, but kinda/sorta in that a coach has some kind of contact with a recruit on the wrong day and that's become a major deal when we have players with agents clearly selling themselves and being bought with NIL deals openly and recruits are being offered NIL incentives to sign - which is blatantly a violation, even in the Wild West we have right now.

Let me ask this question, setting the sign-stealing aside, is scum here with these recruiting violations if JH was forthright and cooperative from the beginning? My guess is they wouldn't be, so the moral of the story is do not defy authority or you risk having the entity of authority demonstrate to you the extent of their authority. Lol

Well, I just wanted to make sure! Lol

ScUM fans minimize the recruiting violations as "Jim bought some kids some hamburgers." If that's all it was, gotta say, I would have bought them some hamburgers too.

I'm not conversant on all the details of the violations, but what I read indicates there were a variety of improper contacts, which were lesser violations until the NCAA felt that JH either lied or was uncooperative - which moved them to Level 1 violations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

IDK, I kinda see the scUM side of this - not completely, but kinda/sorta in that a coach has some kind of contact with a recruit on the wrong day and that's become a major deal when we have players with agents clearly selling themselves and being bought with NIL deals openly and recruits are being offered NIL incentives to sign - which is blatantly a violation, even in the Wild West we have right now.

Let me ask this question, setting the sign-stealing aside, is scum here with these recruiting violations if JH was forthright and cooperative from the beginning? My guess is they wouldn't be, so the moral of the story is do not defy authority or you risk having the entity of authority demonstrate to you the extent of their authority. Lol
Spot on IVC(y)

Ok. Thanks for sharing.
the truth is out there GIF

The penalties handed down for the recruiting stuff doesn't seem to me to be crippling in any way.

But the hammer should come down for the sign-stealing. I think a lot of scUM fans are in the mode of thinking the NCAA is a toothless and clawless tiger, but because this affected competitive fairness and this stuff was deeply resented by the other B1G teams and non-conference opponents, I think that one will be crippling - but not for this year.

This year scUM's challenge is new offense and whole new regime and seeing if what should be an excellent defense can hold up while they find their offense. I saw one of the "click on this" sites (247?) Is predicting them to go 9-3. Feels about right. If everything goes great, I think their ceiling is 10-2. If things go poorly in terms of staff connecting players and they don't have answers on the offensive side, the floor is shockingly low. Regardless, it's gonna be fun to watch, especially if they start flailing.

But I've gotta say, if they reach their ceiling with all the change and issues swirling around, I will be impressed and Moore will have my respect.
The do get Texas, USC, and Oregon all at home, so that will help them.

You have it all figured out, including TCU using dummies signals and Stroud winning Heisman over Young in 21 and Williams in 22.

You have it all figured out, including TCU using dummies signals and Stroud winning Heisman over Young in 21 and Williams in 22.
I gave you possible scenarios that are probable. Anything you want to claim for Michigan is questionable. One investigation has been done. Fact. The minor investigation. Do you really think the NCAA is done? Stroud was not afforded the opportunity to compete for the Heisman in 2021 and 2022. That is due to Michigan cheating.

I gave you possible scenarios that are probable. Anything you want to claim for Michigan is questionable. One investigation has been done. Fact. The minor investigation. Do you really think the NCAA is done? Stroud was not afforded the opportunity to compete for the Heisman in 2021 and 2022. That is due to Michigan cheating.
Stroud wasn't afforded the opportunity because Young and Williams were just better.

What was your reasoning again why Michigan won over OSU in 23?

Stroud wasn't afforded the opportunity because Michigan cheated.

What was your reasoning again why Michigan won over OSU in 23?
FYP
Michigan had the perfect storm in 2023. They had the most experienced team in 2023.They had an experienced QB when Alabama, Georgia and OSU were breaking in new starting QBs. It was a down year for college football. Lucky for Michigan it was the last year for a 4 team playoff. Would all the returning players for Michigan returned if they hadn't cheated in 21and 22? Michigan has admitted cheating in the first violation. They have the reputation of cheating. What is going to be your excuse when Michigan gets hit with the big one?

FYP
Michigan had the perfect storm in 2023. They had the most experienced team in 2023.They had an experienced QB when Alabama, Georgia and OSU were breaking in new starting QBs. It was a down year for college football. Lucky for Michigan it was the last year for a 4 team playoff. Would all the returning players for Michigan returned if they hadn't cheated in 21and 22? Michigan has admitted cheating in the first violation. They have the reputation of cheating. What is going to be your excuse when Michigan gets hit with the big one?
Of course it was a down year if Michigan won.

Seldom anyone said anything about breaking in New QBs at Playoff announcement. In fact, it was Alabama was going to hammer Michigan. And when Michigan hammered Washington, the cheating talk ramped up. We all have to sleep well at night.

You can't be that much a homer to realize Stroud wasn't in that same company as Young and Williams. Do you remember t h e ill-advised underhand throw he made that was picked off? Yeah..

Of course it was a down year if Michigan won.

Seldom anyone said anything about breaking in New QBs at Playoff announcement. In fact, it was Alabama was going to hammer Michigan. And when Michigan hammered Washington, the cheating talk ramped up. We all have to sleep well at night.

You can't be that much a homer to realize Stroud wasn't in that same company as Young and Williams. Do you remember t h e ill-advised underhand throw he made that was picked off? Yeah..
Did you listen to the Monty Show? It isn't an OSU podcast. Or are you afraid of the truth?

What did they say?
They said that Michigan admitted they cheated and are trying to throw Harbaugh under the bus to take the blame off of themselves. Michigan has shown they have lost institutional control. They are now set up to take the heavy fall for the sign stealing scandal. Michigan doesn't have to worry about only the NCAA, they are still on the hook with the FBI for illegal computer activity. This podcast is looking at a May or June time period to start procedures on Michigan. The two hosts are saying that Michigan fans are in denial and are in for a rude awakening.

They said that Michigan admitted they cheated and are trying to throw Harbaugh under the bus to take the blame off of themselves. Michigan has shown they have lost institutional control. They are now set up to take the heavy fall for the sign stealing scandal. Michigan doesn't have to worry about only the NCAA, they are still on the hook with the FBI for illegal computer activity. This podcast is looking at a May or June time period to start procedures on Michigan. The two hosts are saying that Michigan fans are in denial and are in for a rude awakening.
I love it! :p :LOL: 🤣 :banana: :stirthepot:
Hope they use a sledge hammer!

Keep up the great work, Monty Python