Ohio State Football 2024

Are you saying that you condone child rape?
If I did would I have brought up Penn State in a negative manner? Do you approve of openly cheating and breaking established rules? You approve of the game being played on an uneven playing field? What harm was caused to individual teams and players who were cheated out the opportunity to play in better bowl games and wins individual awards? How do you ever make that right?

If I did would I have brought up Penn State in a negative manner? Do you approve of openly cheating and breaking established rules? You approve of the game being played on an uneven playing field? What harm was caused to individual teams and players who were cheated out the opportunity to play in better bowl games and wins individual awards? How do you ever make that right?
You’re the one who compared the two when there is absolutely nothing to compare. Then tried to say you have more respect for the integrity of the game which sounds like you’re more ok with what Penn State did vs what Michigan may have done

You’re the one who compared the two when there is absolutely nothing to compare. Then tried to say you have more respect for the integrity of the game which sounds like you’re more ok with what Penn State did vs what Michigan may have done
Don't be putting words in my mouth. They both are comparable in that they were two of the worst scandals to hit NCAA football and they are both Big10 members. Michigan doing good illegally isn't good for the Big 10 and they shouldn't be applauded for cheating. Listen to the Monty Show. 95,000 subscribers.

Don't be putting words in my mouth. They both are comparable in that they were two of the worst scandals to hit NCAA football and they are both Big10 members. Michigan doing good illegally isn't good for the Big 10 and they shouldn't be applauded for cheating. Listen to the Monty Show. 95,000 subscribers.
They are not at all comparable. For you to ever believe such a thing lends me to believe you need mental help, that is not a joke. Child rape and cheating on the field are not comparable

They are not at all comparable. For you to ever believe such a thing lends me to believe you need mental help, that is not a joke. Child rape and cheating on the field are not comparable
You said OSU first everything Big 10 second. Apparently you think child rape is ok as long as the Big 10 wins. A win at all cost attitude is sick. I mentioned Penn State because what happened there and what Michigan purposely did are two of the worst scandals to ever hit college football. But you think cheating and making a mockery of the integrity of college football is ok with you. Win at all cost. Thinking Michigan cheating is a good look for the Big 10. Makes me question if you have any integrity yourself.

You said OSU first everything Big 10 second. Apparently you think child rape is ok as long as the Big 10 wins. A win at all cost attitude is sick. I mentioned Penn State because what happened there and what Michigan purposely did are two of the worst scandals to ever hit college football. But you think cheating and making a mockery of the integrity of college football is ok with you. Win at all cost. Thinking Michigan cheating is a good look for the Big 10. Makes me question if you have any integrity yourself.
Penn State had nothing to do with their on field performance and everything to do with their program sick culture with their coaches condoning rape. Again, there is no comparison here and for you to continue to think so has only exposed yourself

Penn State had nothing to do with their on field performance and everything to do with their program sick culture with their coaches condoning rape. Again, there is no comparison here and for you to continue to think so has only exposed yourself
Are you really that dumb? Was Penn State investigated and sanctioned by the NCAA? Is Michigan under multiple investigations and facing sanctions by the NCAA? Are Michigan and Penn State both in the Big 10? Are these scandals a good look for the Big 10? If these are not comparisons what is? But you are pro Big 10 so you approve of both scandals. But keep doing you and show your ignorance.
Happy Dance GIF by Disneyland Paris

Are you really that dumb? Was Penn State investigated and sanctioned by the NCAA? Is Michigan under multiple investigations and facing sanctions by the NCAA? Are Michigan and Penn State both in the Big 10? Are these scandals a good look for the Big 10? If these are not comparisons what is? But you are pro Big 10 so you approve of both scandals. But keep doing you and show your ignorance.
You continue to compare the Penn State and Michigan situations. You are sick

Who lost the opportunity to play in better bowls and individual awards?

Who lost the opportunity to play in better bowls and individual awards?
Ohio State. Big 10 championship game. Higher ranking in Playoffs. C J Stroud chance of winning Heisman. Schools that Michigan cheated against to win. A better record, higher ranking, better bowl game offers. A win against Michigan could have helped some players get drafted higher. Michigan players unfairly getting All American and drafted higher due to cheating.

I have no clue what they said, but I'd have to say yes! :LOL: :LOL::giggle:(y)

Cedrick Hawkins to the portal. Doesn't help with safety depth, but appears he was already behind Bonsu and McClain this Spring. I would guess they'll dip in themselves to grab another replacement piece here.

Ohio State. Big 10 championship game. Higher ranking in Playoffs. C J Stroud chance of winning Heisman. Schools that Michigan cheated against to win. A better record, higher ranking, better bowl game offers. A win against Michigan could have helped some players get drafted higher. Michigan players unfairly getting All American and drafted higher due to cheating.
Didn't you cheat Alabama out of a Playoff spot in 22?

At any rate, Stroud didn't do enough to win the Heisman regardless of Michigan.

And, OSU made plenty of mistakes in 21 and 22 regardless of Michigan.

Time for cognitive skills course for you? You're showing some thinking errors in terms of victimization and denial of responsibility.

So you think Gus sucks because he has too much energy, but Keels also sucks because he does a great job describing the game but "isn't a fan" (translation - not enough energy). Make up your mind.

View attachment 57363
Ive always said, when I've been a bad boy I deserve Beth Mowins, but when I'm good, I should get Gus and Klatt. I LOVE that man - his game calls, his over the top sayings, and the kind of man he is.

My guess is that it makes Sparty's pantyhose itch when Gus says, "The World Famous" to honor Jesse Owens. Small men resent and belittle great men and great men honor other great men.

Ive always said, when I've been a bad boy I deserve Beth Mowins, but when I'm good, I should get Gus and Klatt. I LOVE that man - his game calls, his over the top sayings, and the kind of man he is.

My guess is that it makes Sparty's pantyhose itch when Gus says, "The World Famous" to honor Jesse Owens. Small men resent and belittle great men and great men honor other great men.
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.

I’d rather listen to almost any ESPN, NBC, CBS or even other FOX guys call a football game than Gus. Trying to beat listeners over the head with forced nicknames, constant shilling/homering for OSU and Michigan — it’s irritating to listen to. Give him a run-of-the-mill analyst instead of the great Joel Klatt and you’d probably think differently of Gus. He was born to call March Madness, I’ll give him that.

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.
Says the constant purveyor of dumb.

It's funny because it pokes fun at you. But you don't get it because your self-awareness is non-existent. You are way over the top and the gap between who you think you are and how others perceive you is Grand Canyonesque. Lol.

You take yourself way too seriously and take jokes at your expense serious. Bad combination.

I’d rather listen to almost any ESPN, NBC, CBS or even other FOX guys call a football game than Gus. Trying to beat listeners over the head with forced nicknames, constant shilling/homering for OSU and Michigan — it’s irritating to listen to. Give him a run-of-the-mill analyst instead of the great Joel Klatt and you’d probably think differently of Gus. He was born to call March Madness, I’ll give him that.
To each his own. I genuinely love Gus. You may have a point that Joel balances him out.

That call Gus did when Denzel Ward blew up that screen pass vs Maryland a few years back, "You had barbeque and didn't invite me. HURT MY FEELINGS!" was pure gold.

Yes, he is different. He entertains and amuses. I find that valuable. That said, I can see how he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

This is true. Imagine wasting time on this nonsense on a beautiful weekend afternoon when both of Ohio’s MLB teams were in action and The Masters was on. Hopefully the face-painters and trained circus seals enjoyed themselves.
80k fans did, great loyal Buckeye fans. How many showed up for ND's spring game or will show up? For being an irish fan you sure post a lot on OSU forums either you are a troll or a closet Buckeye fan.

So it begins again?

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2024/04...rick-hawkins-enters-the-ncaa-transfer-portal/

Just part of the new reality of college football.
Not too surprising. Besides being behind the obvious starters in Ransom and Downs, he was clearly behind fellow classmate Malik Hartford based on last years playing time. Then it sounds like his other safety classmate Jayden Bonsu had passed him up already based on spring practice quotes, notes and open to media sessions. Then there’s Ja’had Carter who always goes unmentioned but presumably has an edge on Hawkins just due to experience level.