Weird, I thought Washington Local was selective, weird their getting all the athlete’s inHere are some area news and notes I have heard at the watercooler I would like to share with all of you related to a handful of area programs for this upcoming season.
1. St Francis - School officials are very surprised about losing a couple athletes and coaches to other programs. Bruce is a 1 year interim deal. They have their eyes on another area Head Coach and just want to see how he does in 2021. This could be a shocker come December.
2. Whitmer - Heard Open Enrollment has really done wonders for them. Expect a 3 horse race between Central, Findlay and Whitmer for the Trac this fall.
3. Northwood - Look out for a very under the radar conference change.
4. Oregon Clay - Heard they had a Assistant Coach leave after the first day of group activity. This person does business with the NFL regarding offensive game plan strategy and analytics. Not a good look for a struggling program.
5. Lake - Surprise team to compete in NBC. Heard their passing game is going to both shock and light up that Conference. Competition for Ostego?
6. Napolean & BG - Heard the NLL may not need to worry about being at 11 teams. They think they will get to 8 on their own.
Anyways just random tidbits I have heard I thought you guys would enjoy.
Weird, I thought Washington Local was selective, weird their getting all the athlete’s in
Heard they got a really good kid from OtsegoThis had me curious. They lost their top two athletes and offensive players from a year ago in Saffran and Delventhal. I think the Hayward kid is back who played slot last year and a little QB when Saffran was split out. Not sure whos going to be throwing and catching for them to even come close to competing with Otsego. With their OOC schedule I wouldnt be shocked to see them in the 2-4 win range.
NW Ohio has unfortunately 15 teams that fit the mold. It’s a shame Maumee has completely fallen to shambles, an easy Ross/Clay trade for AW/Perrysburg would’ve made two awesome leagues in my opinion.Add Lima Sr. and dump Whitmer, P'burg, AW, and Findlay. NLL returns to 8.
NW Ohio has unfortunately 15 teams that fit the mold. It’s a shame Maumee has completely fallen to shambles, an easy Ross/Clay trade for AW/Perrysburg would’ve made two awesome leagues in my opinion.