2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Henson with a 30 yard strike in the back of the end zone. Malara back on D has caused Carlisle to punt 3 straight possessions

Valley View - 21
Carlisle - 7

late 3rd Q

Henson with a rushing TD. He’s showing why he’s such a game changer.

Valley View - 28
Carlisle - 7

End of 3rd

Losing Miles and Wynn took the wind out of em. Our pass defense is god awful. Worst I ever seen. Not over yet but don't look good. Unless they turn the corner next week they're done.

Not a running clock last score with :40 4th, but could have been 80 if the starters played 1st half.
That’s clod offense. No ambition to win. He is okay to lose. Not a very good example for the boys. Henson is a difference maker for sure. VV 21-0 in 3rd quarter. Obviously VV was keen on the dive lol. #3 doesn’t touch ball whole 3rd quarter? Kind of curious as it was working in first half.

Great showing by Waynesville tonight. Good showing by Eaton and not a bad showing by Oakwood. Monroe has such poor injury luck. That’s been a good football the past two seasons but injuries are hard to overcome. Bellbrook taking care of business and staying healthy tonight as well.

That’s clod offense. No ambition to win. He is okay to lose. Not a very good example for the boys. Henson is a difference maker for sure. VV 21-0 in 3rd quarter. Obviously VV was keen on the dive lol. #3 doesn’t touch ball whole 3rd quarter? Kind of curious as it was working in first half.
I wonder if he just likes running stats or number of 4 and1 he converts or maybe time of possession is his game because his methods are confusing. That’s a ton of Fb dives you’re not lying!

I wonder if he just likes running stats or number of 4 and1 he converts or maybe time of possession is his game because his methods are confusing. That’s a ton of Fb dives you’re not lying!
It baffles me, #3 leads league in rushing before this evening and don’t touch it a whole lot. Congrats to Vv they are definitely a different team with Henson and Malara in there

Eaton took it to Oakwood in the 2nd half.
Interesting view point. Oakwood have one TD called back, one wide open by 20 yards easy TD dropped right in his hands. Would have made the game a three point game late in the 4th Q.

I can’t tell you how many penalties we had??? but a number a big plays called back all game long.

A four man crew was really bad. Not for one team or the other but just bad IMO.

Eaton was more consistent and won the game but things weren’t that skewed. Probably the big factor was Eaton held our running back pretty much in check.

Jacks need to clean things up, but they are playing competitive football.

Interesting view point. Oakwood have one TD called back, one wide open by 20 yards easy TD dropped right in his hands. Would have made the game a three point game late in the 4th Q.

I can’t tell you how many penalties we had??? but a number a big plays called back all game long.

Eaton was more consistent and won the game but things weren’t that skewed. Probably the big factor was Eaton held our running back pretty much in check.

Refs were terrible was ready to hear a pass interference call after a hb dive. It was awful.

Same could be said the other way. The offensive Pi was a terrible call, and would’ve been another TD and made the game out of reach for Oakwood. Eaton was moving the ball with ease in the second half as well. Eaton had 3 turnovers and mental mistakes. If Eaton cleans it up the game isn’t even close.