2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lose to Moeller, St.edds, Delaware is loaded and McKinley is overdue. We are supposed to win all the others. Will week 9 count as a win/lose? If so
I see a worse case scenario of 5 and 4 and best case of 6 and 3. If we make the playoffs we can win 3. Final answer,,,,9 and 4.

For those of you with Facebook here’s a glimpse of a former tiger coaching https://fb.watch/cg17PRxney/
Screenshot_20220407-091749~2.png

Is he a transfer ?
From what I'm hearing, there are bloodlines connecting him here, dont know for sure though. I remember when Devin Smith came here and all of the tools, er....I mean trolls screamed "recruit recruit" but his family played here....it didnt matter though, they viewed him as a recruit....then Perry got a wrestler from either Cali or NY, (I mean, they got one from each state, i just dont remember which state this particuler kid was from) but that was alright because his mom went to Perry. Probably end up like that. Ironically, the dope who left the laughing emoji on your post LOVE transfers, his school has feasted off of them for the last several years.

... Ironically, the dope who left the laughing emoji on your post LOVE transfers, his school has feasted off of them for the last several years.

"Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon
Massillon

Get over yourself. It's not always about you."

Rent free 24/7 whether or not he wants to admit it lol.

From what I'm hearing, there are bloodlines connecting him here, dont know for sure though. I remember when Devin Smith came here and all of the tools, er....I mean trolls screamed "recruit recruit" but his family played here....it didnt matter though, they viewed him as a recruit....then Perry got a wrestler from either Cali or NY, (I mean, they got one from each state, i just dont remember which state this particuler kid was from) but that was alright because his mom went to Perry. Probably end up like that. Ironically, the dope who left the laughing emoji on your post LOVE transfers, his school has feasted off of them for the last several years.
Yeah I noticed that too and totally agree..

If they only had open enrollment …. ???
It’s crazy that they have at least 425 more boys then we do… yet still get dominated. ???
If the latest OHSAA enrollment figures for boys are correct:
Mck = 907
WHS = 462
------
445 difference
With almost twice as many boys, we shouldn't even be playing them. The old saying goes: "There's strength in numbers". Doesn't always apply here.

If the latest OHSAA enrollment figures for boys are correct:
Mck = 907
WHS = 462
------
445 difference
With almost twice as many boys, we shouldn't even be playing them. The old saying goes: "There's strength in numbers". Doesn't always apply here.
As you know, there were many times in history that McKinley had double the enrollment of MWHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.