Recent content by redskinfan04

1. R

2022 Battle for control of U. S. Senate

I believe this about a much as I believe trafalgar.
  2. R

Facebook spied on private messages of Americans who questioned 2020 election

The patriot act is way worse than anything Trump or Biden tried to enact.
  3. R

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna47592 Be careful what you believe Al.
  4. R

Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

I figured they’d do it a couple times and quit because of the cost increase. Instead they seem to enjoy throwing away money shipping migrants that will end up back at their door step. Dumb if you ask me.
  5. R

So let me get this straight… Ron Desantis used Florida tax payers money to fly migrants in Texas to Martha’s Vinyard. If I were a Florida tax payer I’d be livid. Especially so since the northern states will just buy them tickets to where they actually wanted to go.
  6. R

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nyc-helping-migrants-who-were-bused-from-texas-relocate-to-other-states Check mate Eric Adams.
  7. R

Rail Strike

How’s economy over everything working for America? Seems to me it’s a philosophy that’s made us greedy and more willing to over look bad things.
  8. R

Rail Strike

What’s your point?
  9. R

Rail Strike

I live in a community near a rail yard. I have many friends and family that work for or are retired out of the railroads. The pay is great but they work them to death. I understand the economic part but I also believe they should be able to strike like any other bargaining unit. I mean we let...
  10. R

Rail Strike

I respect and support the railroad unions right to strike. The railroads treat their employees like crap.
  11. R

I don’t see that happening at all. Herschel’s got baggage and I doubt the bag is empty yet . Frankly I have no idea how a conservative could support him. Surely the party of values and virtue wouldn’t be down with a wife beater who put a gun to his wife’s head right?
  12. R

I don’t see Kelly losing in Arizona. It has been wild to see the rabidly pro life Blake Masters run from abortion. I think Herschel will self destruct down the stretch. That debate with Warnock could get ugly.
  13. R

Republicans set to introduce national 15 week abortion ban bill

Fixed it for you. The right seeks to use the government to force conservative values on the populace just as eagerly as the left does with secular values. The left and right are the same flavor of crap just different colors.
  14. R

Graham is probably either at or in the ball park of the American public on this.
  15. R

Your contradicting yourself? You want them to do now what you blame for them being out of power for?