2022 Battle for control of U. S. Senate

Yes. I feel the same. I lean right on policy, especially fiscal policy, but the R's have lost their way. There are no politicians in the middle, that would stand for fiscal conservatism, smaller government, personal freedoms, but socially responsible.

FWIW nearly all of my friends, family, co-workers and neighbors agree with this point of view. We all want someone more in the center. Yet the parties keep veering further to their extremes...

The far right Republicans of today are way left of where the R's were back in the 50's and 60's so telling me you want them to be more centered is saying you want to be left of where democrats were back in those days. I want conservative actions, I would like to see a balanced budget and I would like a Fed govt that did the things the Constitution says they are to do and leave the rest to state and local govts.

I originally predicted just one flip, in Georgia, making it 51-49 GOP. However, at this point, how confident can we be in GOP wins in Georgia and PA? Oz and Walker certainly less than ideal candidates. But they were famous and on TV!!

As of right now, I think Oz loses and that seat flips to blue, leaving us right back at 50-50.

Other GOP seats potentially at risk: Ohio, North Carolina, WIsconsin...but I think they all hold.

Other Liberal Democrat seats potentially at risk: Arizona, Nevada... and I think Nevada is possible, but not confident the space cadet can be beat in Az.

So stealing a election would be justified? If we have to destroy our democracy to save it, so be it.

Last edited:
Personally, I think that the Pubs flip Georgia and Nevada. Pennsylvania and Arizona could go either way.

I don’t see Kelly losing in Arizona. It has been wild to see the rabidly pro life Blake Masters run from abortion.

I think Herschel will self destruct down the stretch. That debate with Warnock could get ugly.

I don’t see Kelly losing in Arizona. It has been wild to see the rabidly pro life Blake Masters run from abortion.

I think Herschel will self destruct down the stretch. That debate with Warnock could get ugly.
I see Walker pulling away actually.

I see Walker pulling away actually.

I don’t see that happening at all. Herschel’s got baggage and I doubt the bag is empty yet .

Frankly I have no idea how a conservative could support him. Surely the party of values and virtue wouldn’t be down with a wife beater who put a gun to his wife’s head right?

I don’t see that happening at all. Herschel’s got baggage and I doubt the bag is empty yet .

Frankly I have no idea how a conservative could support him. Surely the party of values and virtue wouldn’t be down with a wife beater who put a gun to his wife’s head right?
And had 2 secret kids with baby mammas.

Baggage? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So what you are telling me is whatever made the vote tally for Biden is still in place and will bring yet another mentally challenged person to help run our Fed. govt.
what made the vote tally for Biden is called a election. OZ is a crap candidate from out of state and everyone knows it.

Why not, you gals think George Floyd is a hero 🤷🏿

Hey, why not vote for Fetterman?

You voted for Biden, and he's another guy that belongs in a nursing home.

Stay consistent.
I would want to know whether Fetterman is cognitively impaired. If it’s a speech issue and his intellect is intact…yep, I’d vote for him. Other than carrying the standard of the party YOU always vote for, why would one consider Oz?

I would want to know whether Fetterman is cognitively impaired. If it’s a speech issue and his intellect is intact…yep, I’d vote for him. Other than carrying the standard of the party YOU always vote for, why would one consider Oz?
Why would you vote for this guy?