Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

So let me get this straight…

Ron Desantis used Florida tax payers money to fly migrants in Texas to Martha’s Vinyard.

If I were a Florida tax payer I’d be livid. Especially so since the northern states will just buy them tickets to where they actually wanted to go.

Attachments

• 1663275513518.png
    1663275513518.png
    559 KB · Views: 18
Using human beings to score political points , feed your angry base some red meat trying to own the libs is disgusting . And not smart . It plays well here in a pretty far right echo chamber of course but like the Abortion stances the right has largely remained quiet about now because it hasn’t worked out politically like they thought ( and some here predicted early on) this shuttling humans around like political chess pieces isn’t going to help a potential presidential candidate DeSantis among decent ( people ) moderate undecided voters . He is a bad person who is awkward politically , so much so he is being told to not debate in Florida ? Yes I know the meaness is a big part of it for the right wing which is evidenced by the mocking of these people by the non racist compassionate people of the echo chamber . DeSantis is a real tough hombre 😂

Last edited:
So let me get this straight…

Ron Desantis used Florida tax payers money to fly migrants in Texas to Martha’s Vinyard.

If I were a Florida tax payer I’d be livid. Especially so since the northern states will just buy them tickets to where they actually wanted to go.
If I were a Florida taxpayer I'd be happy, since we saved a chitload of money by getting them out of my state for good.

Using human beings to score political points , feed your angry base some red meat trying to own the libs is disgusting . And not smart . It plays well here in a pretty far right echo chamber of course but like the Abortion stances the right has largely remained quiet about now because it hasn’t worked out politically like they thought ( and some here predicted early on) this shuttling humans around like political chess pieces isn’t going to help a potential presidential candidate DeSantis among decent ( people ) moderate undecided voters . He is a bad person who is awkward politically , so much so he is being told to not debate in Florida ? Yes I know the meaness is a big part of it for the rights wing which is evidenced by the mocking of these people by the non racist compassionate people of the echo chamber . DeSantis is a real tough hombre 😂
This is the edited version?

Using human beings to score political points , feed your angry base some red meat trying to own the libs is disgusting . And not smart . It plays well here in a pretty far right echo chamber of course but like the Abortion stances the right has largely remained quiet about now because it hasn’t worked out politically like they thought ( and some here predicted early on) this shuttling humans around like political chess pieces isn’t going to help a potential presidential candidate DeSantis among decent ( people ) moderate undecided voters . He is a bad person who is awkward politically , so much so he is being told to not debate in Florida ? Yes I know the meaness is a big part of it for the rights wing which is evidenced by the mocking of these people by the non racist compassionate people of the echo chamber . DeSantis is a real tough hombre 😂
Democrats been using Blacks to score political points forever.

Where you been?

Appears the money was allocated for the duration of this transfer of people not just these 2 flights.

Fox News Digital previously reported that DeSantis is using $12 million in Florida’s budget approved by the state legislature to relocate the illegal immigrants from his state.
Relocate them to Mexico City. Let them suffer the burden of their lax southern border.

You said only "asylum seekers" as if everyone that crosses the border is an asylum seeker. I called that statement bullshiete., that's it. Towns have to deal with asylum seekers and illegal border crossing every day because of a crooked administration.
Asylum seekers is nonsense. They are gaming the system for entry. Scream asylum and you'll get released into the country where you can disappear.

Oh freaking spare me. If Abbott and DeSantis weren't trying to engage in their own theater, they would have notified MV that two planes were coming (they didn't). This was all a stunt to give Fox News an exclusive showing Martha's Vineyard scrambling to receive these people (who were not told where they were going). The reality is the MV community has quickly acted and volunteers have come out of the woodwork to help.
Kind of like the Chicago suburbs which weren't informed by Lightfoot that she was flooding them with illegals?

Asylum seekers is nonsense. They are gaming the system for entry. Scream asylum and you'll get released into the country where you can disappear.

Exactly. The Moonbats have perverted the meaning of "asylum" for political gain.

Past time the repercussions landed on their doorstep.

I prefer not to refer to humans as a game, but you do you.
The Dems have been playing games with humans (minorities) for decades. Your use of the word "human" is nothing more than a talking point that the Dems are using today. You've used it exactly 0 times on related to this subject on here and the Dems have used it exactly 0 times when Biden flew/bussed these humans to other states.

All I’m doing is pointing out the NIMBY hypocrisy. The woman’s “we can’t handle it” (translated — we don’t want their type here) complaint is comical.

This is pure gold.

Last edited:
None at all. You're a flaming idiot.
The irony is so hot it's flaming.

The Feds under Biden have been flying people all over the country, how is that different than what DeSantis or Abbott have done?

The Biden administration has thrown open the gate and encouraged people to come to America as they encounter danger along the way. But some people went a couple hours on a plane without food...inhumane!

Using human beings to score political points , feed your angry base some red meat trying to own the libs is disgusting . And not smart . It plays well here in a pretty far right echo chamber of course but like the Abortion stances the right has largely remained quiet about now because it hasn’t worked out politically like they thought ( and some here predicted early on) this shuttling humans around like political chess pieces isn’t going to help a potential presidential candidate DeSantis among decent ( people ) moderate undecided voters . He is a bad person who is awkward politically , so much so he is being told to not debate in Florida ? Yes I know the meaness is a big part of it for the right wing which is evidenced by the mocking of these people by the non racist compassionate people of the echo chamber . DeSantis is a real tough hombre 😂
Another ironic post...