Republicans set to introduce national 15 week abortion ban bill

Lol. I'm going to do you a favor to prepare you for pain. It's the compassionate thing to do. Lol.

Don't talk about Trump, Mar-A-Lago, abortion or anything other than inflation, energy, crime, and border.

Your suggestion is the exact thing that kept the GOP a minority party for most of the last 80 years. I understand why you want them to focus on fiscal issues. Lol.

Principled conservatism works every time it's tried and wins in sane places - every time.

But the Pubs almost can't screw this up - unless they allow this coming election be about anything other than inflation, energy, crime, and border. 5 weeks of disciplined messenging is all I'm asking for. I'm probably asking too much of spineless weasels. :)

Your contradicting yourself? You want them to do now what you blame for them being out of power for?

There is about 100 of them and a variation has been posted on this sight about a dozen times. There might even be a thread on it.
So you should be able to provide just one that has Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis....duh. And btw it is "There are" not "There is" You're welcome.

Why^?!? Why are you posting like a moron ? To defend unborn life, in this case. I am always stuck with the lesser of two evils. I know that Neanderthals like yourself struggle with nuanced thoughts, but keep trying. You may get lucky. Why do you fail to see the inherent evil in the modern progressive Democrat agenda, bob ?

It isn't just a blob of tissue merely because some irresponsible CUNextTuesday and her lame boyfriend want it to be nothing more than that. What about the liberty of the baby to continue its existence ? I know, I know, the kid can't vote for 18 years. Irrelevant, to a Neanderthal......
Not irrelevant to a true Libertarian. I can't help it if you have no idea of what you are and what you truly believe in. I don't claim to be a Libertarian.
If I claimed I were, I would have no problem supporting their platform.

So you should be able to provide just one that has Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis....duh. And btw it is "There are" not "There is" You're welcome.
I could but I won't since you have already done it yourself and just don't like the result.

I've known quite a few libertarians. In fact, I think everyone should, at least, have a torrid romance with libertarian thought. It's a useful political/mental exercise.

That said, wouldn't the Libertarian view on abortion be a rather absolutist "stay out of my business; my body, my decision"?

Ayn Rand...libertarian icon...

...the notion of a fetus having a right to life is "vicious nonsense" and stated: "An embryo has no rights. A child cannot acquire any rights until it is born". She also wrote: "Abortion is a moral right—which should be left to the sole discretion of the woman involved; morally, nothing other than her wish in the matter is to be considered".

And, fwiw, I don't subscribe to that view, but that's the libertarian view...
And it is such stringent viewpoints that would preclude some of us from even to consider becoming Libertarian.

I could but I won't since you have already done it yourself and just don't like the result.
And btw, what does this even mean? If you mean I exposed you making things up, then you are incorrect...I love the result.

Last edited:
You are precisely correct in describing the libertarian view on abortion.

The weakness of libertarianism is that when freedom without restraint is exercised, it turns people into slaves to, in some cases, their most base urges and desires - which negates the freedom gained.
I am waiting with bated breath for cabe to defend his Libertarian beliefs.

And btw, what does this even mean? If you mean I exposed you making things up, then yo are incorrect...I love the result.
It means you have already looked up all the links on Trumps Saudi take and do not like what you saw.

Leftists are a death cult and always have been
We know how some on the left think, we know how some on the right think. The major question is what does the independent think. That is and has been the deciding factor. Throw in the Rino's and Dino's and you are talking about the true majority of voters.

It means you have already looked up all the links on Trumps Saudi take and do not like what you saw.
LMAO so you can't find any link to Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis to support your stupid take on him donating any of it. Why am I not surprised you're making up? Dope...

LMAO so you can't find any link to Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis to support your stupid take on him donating any of it. Why am I not surprised you're making up? Dope...
I can find about a hundred of them. The best one is the article reporting on the House Oversight Committee investigating the payment. Did you find that one?

I can find about a hundred of them. The best one is the article reporting on the House Oversight Committee investigating the payment. Did you find that one?
Link the one that Trump got $2billion from the Saudis....that one. I mean, otherwise you look like a lying, fat sack of sh *t.

Link the one that Trump got $2billion from the Saudis....that one. I mean, otherwise you look like a lying, fat sack of sh *t.
No I don't because most people even on Yappi can google that and see for themselves. Have one of them help you basement boy.

No I don't because most people even on Yappi can google that and see for themselves. Have one of them help you basement boy.
LMAO, just admit you can't....

fat guy eating GIF

I'm shocked the fat man can't find a link to Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis. Come on, put down the bucket of KFC. It's looking like maybe you made that up.

I'm shocked the fat man can't find a link to Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis. Come on, put down the bucket of KFC. It's looking like maybe you made that up.
I can find lots of them. Why dont you post the ones you found?

So still no link on Trump getting $2 billion from the Saudis? Are you going to continue to spew your BS?
I’m going to repeat the facts as long as you ask me to. I’m just not going to post you a link that has already been posted 20 times and one that you have already seen.