Recent content by eaglerock

1. E

Minster (10-2) vs Marion Local (12-0)

Hey voice this is from an outsider from R25, I don't think the MAC has anything to worry about winning DVII.
  2. E

#1 Hoban vs. #4 Riverside @ Twinsburg

Best of luck to Hoban and Matty Rich
  3. E

D7 R25 2023

Last year Lowellville had some fantastic players, especially with the QB. What's the recipe this year? If you make it this far you gotta good. Unfortunately we all know MSML is the State Champion.
  4. E

Division III Region 9 Semi Finals: #5 VASJ Vikings (9-3) vs #1 Ursuline Fighting Irish (12-0) @ Marlington

Region 9 is a meat grinder. Tough teams left standing. Canfield is no slouch whatsoever so I think that maybe the wake up call Ursuline needed. Best of luck to the Irish it certainly isn't going to get easier.
  5. E

ESPN Top 50 High School Football Teams All-time

That 2004 Colerain team should definitely be on there.
  6. E

Week 2 Warren G Harding(0-1) at Buchtel (0-1)

Congrats Harding, but damn Worm that pizza looks good. That's one of the things I miss most about NE Ohio, the food. Best of luck Raiders the rest of the way.
  7. E

Thanks wghfan. You could tell he was special.
  8. E

D7 R25 2023

Kennedy has a rough road this offseason, But as Classof91 knows and we made it, and won it. Every team in this Valley has had their best and worst years. Hopefully the Eagles can get through the next five weeks injury free with some wins. I believe in Coach so we'll see. BTW Classof91...
  9. E

Best of luck Raiders. Off subject a bit, who was the team that when Bowden was the punter and took it all the way back? WGH fans will know.
  10. E

D7 R25 2023

From what I saw Kennedy has some potential, but I'm realistic. The U looks very tough. That Offense is going to give teams problems. jmo.
  11. E

D7 R25 2023

Kennedy looks like a struggling team. Oh well. We'll be back. I just hope as a Warren native Harding can make some noise. Tough schedule.
  12. E

Division VII Football Poll - Preseason (08/15/23)

Thanks Worm, and best of luck to the Raiders. Keep Warren proud.
  13. E

D7 R25 2023

As far as Kennedy is concerned, when I was a senior we won the title 1991. Some people thought that was not going to happen at 7-3, but we did it. The following year that team IMO should have beat CAPE. After that a slight decline for some years to come, but like Temp said we rebounded, and...
  14. E

Division IV 2023

thoughts on Glenville vs IMG. Be nice to see the Tarblooders pull this off.
  15. E

2023 Glenville Football

For sure.