D7 R25 2023

Touché. That does help clarify. Was worried you might have suffered a head trauma after getting run over by @Hoist the Black on his way to get a chocolate creme stick. ; )

I could see Dalton putting up a score or 2. But the thing that would scare me if I was a fan of Orange would be that chatter about how effective Kirtland's passing game looked in the summer. If they pop something over top of a loaded box - katie bar the door!
I’ve heard similar about Kirtland’s passing game. I heard sophomore QB Jake LaVerde has put some weight on and is looking better than last year. Plus they have some legitimate receiving threats. I read during 7on7 this summer they took both Hoban and Glenville to sudden death overtime (Kirtland lost both)

How bad can a team be?
I know Champion is not great, but the critics can’t complain much tonight. They will be loud with South Range in town next week, but tonight, congrats to this staff. They took over with a lot of Turmoil and are about to be 1-0. That cannot be disputed.

From what I saw Kennedy has some potential, but I'm realistic. The U looks very tough. That Offense is going to give teams problems. jmo.

I know Champion is not great, but the critics can’t complain much tonight. They will be loud with South Range in town next week, but tonight, congrats to this staff. They took over with a lot of Turmoil and are about to be 1-0. That cannot be disputed.
They won, which I didn't think they would, but that doesn't mean the criticism isn't justified. 1 game does not a season make. Garfield is next, then South Range, then Perkins. Hopefully they don't get beat up too bad, but it is going to be very, very ugly.

Anchorman Celebrating GIF

Us celebrating 100

They won, which I didn't think they would, but that doesn't mean the criticism isn't justified. 1 game does not a season make. Garfield is next, then South Range, then Perkins. Hopefully they don't get beat up too bad, but it is going to be very, very ugly.
Shut up. You’re a grown man and you have nothing better to do than hate on high schoolers? Let the kids play and have fun, no body needs your opinion. A win is a win. How about congrats on the win?

Yes, that’s brutal for any team. Coach and his staff should be proud about tonight

Shut up. You’re a grown man and you have nothing better to do than hate on high schoolers? Let the kids play and have fun, no body needs your opinion. A win is a win. How about congrats on the win?
Imagine having an opinion on a public forum. Don't like mine, don't read it. I have never hated on any kid at Kennedy. If you're psyche and ego is that fragile, this probably isn't the place for you.

I went to this game tonight. If they can do this with everyone leaving, what’s going to happen when they get guys to come out? Congrats again to the staff.