Division I State Semifinal: Archbishop Moeller (11-3) vs. Springfield (12-1)

Who wins?

• Springfield by 17+

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Springfield by 8-16

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Springfield by 1-7

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Moeller by 1-7

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Moeller by 8-16

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Moeller by 17+

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Columbus Dispatch predictions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-175350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-175350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 65
Public/Private does not matter to me. Will be decided on the field. Think SHS has a definitive edge in this one but that is why you play the game. Moeller has the more impressive win vs St Ed. Rooting for UA to take Ed’s down (tough task) regardless I see SHS vs one of them for all the marbles.

Last edited:
Moeller is going to have their hands full in this one. Moeller comes in with a better resume of competition played IMO with some impressive wins over St Ed's, WEST.
I think their season though comes to an end though with Springfield. Their QB is good... real good... and the Springfield D is solid and fast.
Moeller 17 Springfield 24....

Moeller is going to have their hands full in this one. Moeller comes in with a better resume of competition played IMO with some impressive wins over St Ed's, WEST.
I think their season though comes to an end though with Springfield. Their QB is good... real good... and the Springfield D is solid and fast.
Moeller 17 Springfield 24....
Coach Douglass says their plan is to stop the run and then pass rush, and also win 3rd downs like last week. If Moeller can't get their defense off the field like Marysville, it'll be a long night for them. By late 3rd quarter, Marysville's defense looked worn down and slower compared to 1st half. And, nobody has been more efficient at stopping the run this year than SHS. They stopped Fairmont'a GWOC leading rusher, and Marysville's 4 RBs who averaged 8 yards per carry. Miamisburg had to pass.