Ohioriverboy42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have watched your posts after the last 4 years on yappi. I am honestly not happy with you. What is your problem with Northmont? Why do you always feel the need to bring this team down?
    N
    northmontthunder
    Well I really wish I could go back to those posts you made during that season but I cannot. There is nothing to lecture Northmont fans on here about. It does not make sense that Northmont would want Springfield to lose their final 4 game if we had already beat them earlier in the season. It would make Northmont look better if Springfield ended up winning the whole thing. Cont. next post.
    N
    northmontthunder
    It seems like you don't recall anything from that year except for what made you feel self righteous about Northmont's mean spirited fans so it will be no use for me to continue this conversation. Have a nice day.
    Ohioriverboy42
    Ohioriverboy42
    I think many Northmont fans still haven't gotten over their frustration and bitterness. It's no secret their program has since gone into decline and dropped divisions. They still feel robbed of their chance at football glory. I get that. But Springfield and it's fans are not to blame. I firmly believe Springfield deserved to be in the final 4 that year. Still, you should move on. Don't project your frustration on me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…