Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

What's wrong with her skipping?
Just following Biden's lead, I guess.

When you have nothing of value or intelligent to say, don't let your opponent confront you.

But really, she was probably afraid of being asked about abusing hundreds of thousands of federal dollars for personal use.

When you have nothing of value or intelligent to say, don't let your opponent confront you.

But really, she was probably afraid of being asked about abusing hundreds of thousands of federal dollars for personal use.
Trump no showed the October debate against Biden. He was not winning. He lost. Did you wipe that from your mind?

And trump skipped how many debates??

U people are effed up. You forget absolutely everything Trump does. Let me guess you will spin this by some excuse .....go.

What evidence do you have of that? I mean much of the investigative work on these cases occurred before he announced. In fact, the Mar-A-Lago search happened 3 months before he announced.
They knew three months before he announced that he was running and they were getting ready the day he left office , but they waited until when to bring charges? Investigating and planning does not mean they would try to take him down if he said I am not running. What evidence do you have that they would have. You have an opinion just like I do and many, many people with much more knowledge than either you or I have said none would have been brought if he was not in the running.

They knew three months before he announced that he was running and they were getting ready the day he left office , but they waited until when to bring charges? Investigating and planning does not mean they would try to take him down if he said I am not running. What evidence do you have that they would have. You have an opinion just like I do and many, many people with much more knowledge than either you or I have said none would have been brought if he was not in the running.
So you have mo evidence. Just making stuff up again.

So is Biden going to show us the right way and debate trump each and every time he can or are we going to hear well Trump skipped out so Biden can too?
Exactly what does Biden have to do with Fannie?
Btw. I wouldn't debate Trump. He has no concept of reality. You can't debate anyone who just makes up stuff. He's predictable. He will get on stage and give the same talking points....doj corrupt, govt corrupt, Mexico emptying their jails to send people to USA, elections are rigged. That is the debate.

So you have mo evidence. Just making stuff up again.
Show me your 'mo" evidence. I made nothing up. Your are the one telling me I have none when in truth you are in the boat next to me with the same problem of no evidence they would have. If they were just out to charge Trump they could have done it years ago and not waited until Trump[ announced he was running. Notice we did not share one boat? You sir would not be welcomed on my boat and I would not step on your either.

Show me your 'mo" evidence. I made nothing up. Your are the one telling me I have none when in truth you are in the boat next to me with the same problem of no evidence they would have. If they were just out to charge Trump they could have done it years ago and not waited until Trump[ announced he was running. Notice we did not share one boat? You sir would not be welcomed on my boat and I would not step on your either.
All I’m telling you is that he would have faced charges no matter his intent to run. If he is defeated in November, charges are not going to be dropped.

All I’m telling you is that he would have faced charges no matter his intent to run. If he is defeated in November, charges are not going to be dropped.
No just over turn by appeal, if they are not dismissed while still be tried. Tell me which of the cases do you thing is the strongest?

No just over turn by appeal, if they are not dismissed while still be tried. Tell me which of the cases do you thing is the strongest?
1. Georgia
2. Classified Docs but the judge is a looney
3. Jack Smith

You also have him as an unindicted co-conspirator in Michigan and Arizona. He could very well be charged in one or both of those in the future.

1. Georgia
2. Classified Docs but the judge is a looney
3. Jack Smith

You also have him as an unindicted co-conspirator in Michigan and Arizona. He could very well be charged in one or both of those in the future.

Don't you ever get tired of losing?

lmao

Every single witch hunt you people have attempted. Duh.

Were you under the impression you'd won one?

lmao
MAGA. Non stop winning streak no doubt. No one inTrump’s orbit has gone to jail/ prison and lost anything doing his bidding . Good point . All losses .(. Including Trump winking in 2020 and holding onto the house and senate. Oh wait ) The party itself hasn’t stopped winning since Trump came down rhe escalator. MAGA winning streak has no end in sight

MAGA. Non stop winning streak no doubt. No one inTrump’s orbit has gone to jail/ prison and lost anything doing his bidding . Good point . All losses .(. Including Trump winking in 2020 and holding onto the house and senate. Oh wait ) The party itself hasn’t stopped winning since Trump came down rhe escalator. MAGA winning streak has no end in sight

So, remind me which witch-hunt you people think you won?

The object IS to get Trump, correct?

Including Trump winking in 2020
Who did he wink at? 🤣 :cry:
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Get him ? I never thought or cared about him being. locked up . He’s been a loser for the party the last 7 years overall. Many. sorry clock members and as I said people doing his bidding have LOST . Reputations at the least and their freedom in other cases . Trump has “. Gotten “. The party himself with his endorsements in close races mostly losing , only Prez since the depression to lose a general the house and senate on his watch as a one term Prez . Get him ? Well he’s so innocent and wants to clear his name so bad he is desperately trying to delay everything . Stop with the he needs time to campaign . He has no campaign or platform besides being persecuted and speaking lies as usual . He’s your leader . Great choice

I never thought or cared about him being. locked up .
LOL
Many. sorry clock members and as I said people doing his bidding have LOST .
What? Who are these clock members and what did they lose? LOL
Trump has “. Gotten “.
Huh?
The party himself with his endorsements in close races mostly losing , only Prez since the depression to lose a general the house and senate on his watch as a one term Prez
Nice run on sentence. LOL
You're a mess.... :cry:

Trump's record in our legal system sucks. THen you have the results of all the people Trump has sent to jail on his behalf.

State attorneys general have won 51% of their suits against Trump and lost less than 11%. More than a third haven’t had any sort of judicial action yet.

Get him ? I never thought or cared about him being. locked up . He’s been a loser for the party the last 7 years overall. Many. sorry clock members and as I said people doing his bidding have LOST . Reputations at the least and their freedom in other cases . Trump has “. Gotten “. The party himself with his endorsements in close races mostly losing , only Prez since the depression to lose a general the house and senate on his watch as a one term Prez . Get him ? Well he’s so innocent and wants to clear his name so bad he is desperately trying to delay everything . Stop with the he needs time to campaign . He has no campaign or platform besides being persecuted and speaking lies as usual . He’s your leader . Great choice

It's gotta sting that NOTHING you try to pin on him sticks.

He must seem like a god to you.

Trump's record in our legal system sucks. THen you have the results of all the people Trump has sent to jail on his behalf.

State attorneys general have won 51% of their suits against Trump and lost less than 11%. More than a third haven’t had any sort of judicial action yet.

See post #3654.

What do you mean "try to pin". All his losses have already been pinned. LOL.

If by that you mean he's undefeated in all your witch-hunts to date, okay.

He said we'd get tired of winning, but he was wrong about that. It's immensely entertaining watching him continually nut punch you psychotic bastards.

Good times.