Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Watching a typical workdays worth of TV and golfing most every weekend was indeed the traits of the self professed “ hardest working president ever “. As he has always preached . You just say it and “They “ ( MAGA stooges ). Will believe it “.

For many of us in the legal community, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Donald Trump borders on the legally obscene: an openly political prosecution based on a theory even legal pundits dismiss. Yet Monday the prosecution seemed to actually make a case for obscenity........

So Trump committed a crime by conspiring to unlawfully promote his own candidacy, by paying to quash a potentially embarrassing story and then reimbursing his lawyer Michael Cohen with other legal expenses.

Confused? You’re not alone.........

The crime itself may not be clear or even comprehensible. But the defendant’s identity could not be clearer, and the prosecutors are hoping the jury, like themselves, will look no further

Turley cast doubt the court will grant Trump complete immunity, but the justices’ possibly “nuanced” approach to the matter could send the case back to the lower courts and prevent a trial from happening before the 2024 election.

“They may be as disturbed by the sweeping character of the lower court decision as they are of the sweeping arguments of immunity,” Turley said. “This is an incrementalist court, and I think they’re gonna recognize that a president does need some protection. But keep in mind, if this court comes up with a more nuanced approach, it would still likely have to send this back. If it does that, it throws a real wrench into the works for Special Counsel Jack Smith. It would seem almost impossible at that point for him to have a trial before the election and if Trump is reelected, Jack Smith may never see a jury in either of these cases.”

What does it say for Joe Biden when all of this going on with Trump in court and being charged with all these crimes and yet he's still close in the pre-election polls??

I mean seriously, what are we doing a country??? Should we just tell the media no matter how long you keep this dog and pony show going all the way up to the election, Trump could still win the race??

Hope she didn’t buy that new wardrobe yet…

Sounds like poor Jack Smith's J6 crusade is about to bite the dust, as predicted. Should I have my own cable show? I mean, maybe. lol.
Poor Slappy...

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

For many of us in the legal community, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Donald Trump borders on the legally obscene: an openly political prosecution based on a theory even legal pundits dismiss. Yet Monday the prosecution seemed to actually make a case for obscenity........

So Trump committed a crime by conspiring to unlawfully promote his own candidacy, by paying to quash a potentially embarrassing story and then reimbursing his lawyer Michael Cohen with other legal expenses.

Confused? You’re not alone.........

The crime itself may not be clear or even comprehensible. But the defendant’s identity could not be clearer, and the prosecutors are hoping the jury, like themselves, will look no further
Show me the man and I will make up a crime. Lavrentiy Beria is blushing.

More problems for the grotesque legal professional hit man with the JD and the gubmint pension known as Jack Smith -

GL7uXsOXkAE1ttg

God damn the Democrat party