Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

The real criminals are within and control your media thus your brain... remember, they are coming after you, Trump is just getting in their way.

Pay very close attention, we all have been watching this play out. Can anyone deny what he is saying?

Jesus H. Christ. The nut jobs on full display.

He’s just a warm and fuzzy guy, looking out for the down trodden and uneducated…………….. while fleecing them ! 🍺
Never fleeced me...in fact to the best of his ability gave me the policy I voted for.

He’s just a warm and fuzzy guy, looking out for the down trodden and uneducated…………….. while fleecing them ! 🍺
Tump is their Bernie Madoff, but they haven’t figured out they all are now morally bankrupt!

29AF5006-F648-4F1F-992E-890F87DB7937.jpeg

This is what happens when you elect a career criminal.
Atrocious pullout from Afghanistan, largest war in Europe since WW2, historically high inflation, an historically porous border, Cabinet members whose only qualifications are being …is what happens when you elect a lifelong criminal who is compromised by your worst enemy.

Jesus H. Christ. The nut jobs on full display.
Let me guess, you are among the drooling mouthbreathers who fell for the fabricated 3 year long media mind Frick called "Trump Russia collusion"?
How stupid did you feel when Hillary and the DNC were found guilty of paying for the disproven Steel dossier through Fussion GPS and Perkins Coi, then we're forced to pay a 113,000 fine these lies and teaming up wth roage FBI agents?

Atrocious pullout from Afghanistan
Who surrendered to the Taliban and released their prisoners? Who pulled out all but 5000 soldiers and told the Taliban the date we were pulling out?
, largest war in Europe since WW2,
Yet zero American soldiers dead.
historically high inflation
But lower in the USA then everywhere else in the world.
, an historically porous border
Lies, not a thing has changed under Biden.
, Cabinet members whose only qualifications are being …
Who is that?
is what happens when you elect a lifelong criminal who is compromised by your worst enemy.
Yet your guy is the one already convicted on fraud at Trump U and his nonprofit. What has Biden being investigated for? Nothing, zilch, a big zero, nothing burgers. I am thrilled you are having a meltdown now!

The real criminals are within and control your media thus your brain... remember, they are coming after you, Trump is just getting in their way.

Pay very close attention, we all have been watching this play out. Can anyone deny what he is saying?
Yes he is a complete wingnut. Possibly the most extreme public official since Joe McCarthy (who is probably one of your heroes)

Yes he is a complete wingnut. Possibly the most extreme public official since Joe McCarthy (who is probably one of your heroes)
Says the guy who is all for solitary confinement no trial for years on misdemeanor charges, and letting a judge who ran his campaign on "Get Trump" try to throw Trump in jail on some never before prosecuted made up crime that was looked at and passed on by every Trump hater that had a chance. Listen to yourself, you would have made a great prison camp guard.
Who told you this? Please explain.

Last edited: