Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Like Pelosi said he will have a chance to prove he is innocent LOL
What kind of idiot doesn't know that in the United States you are innocent until proven guilty, I mean beside you and Pelosi :)
Hannity was trying to give him the opportunity to say he did not obstruct and he stupidly said he did. Hannity trying to move on but Trump not letting him was hilarious.

What kind of idiot doesn't know that in the United States you are innocent until proven guilty, I mean beside you and Pelosi :)
She's sitting on all of that insider trading money, she doesn't give a chit.

The idiots calling for a civil war because they can't process their feelings from the 2020 election.

What's he afraid of? Will Soros tell him not to appear in front of Congress? That's who put Bragg there, and gives him orders.

Are you OK with an old Nazi putting prosecutors in office?

Does Trump have to go to NYC?
What were Tough guy Jimmy J and all the others afraid of when the ignored all those subpoenas? He has zero obligation to go before Congress .. The facts will show crimes committed. Hope this helps

What were Tough guy Jimmy J and all the others afraid of when the ignored all those subpoenas? He has zero obligation to go before Congress .. The facts will show crimes committed. Hope this helps
So if I commit a misdemeanor in NYC, come home to Ohio, why would I go there to appear before a judge?

I'd tell them to take a hike, there's nothing they would do about it.

Are you OK with Nazi Soros backed DAs around the country?

Trump being held accountable will be one of the greatest days in our history. Guilty or innocent, from this day forward no President will ever again think they can break the law and not be held accountable. This goes for any politician or party. God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
You’re winning a lot now ? Pathetic mid term tiny win ( party who lost the general always wins the mid teens by a lot usually ) . Last 6 years ? So what huge winning streak are you on right now ?
Not talking about that. Talking about how Democrats continue to ruin our country. This country is a mess since 2021. But that is all they care about is let's get Trump

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the lock her up/F your feelings crowd calling for a Civil War b/c trump was indicted.
Here's your side of the "Civil War".

Feeling good?

1680550048274.png

Not talking about that. Talking about how Democrats continue to ruin our country. This country is a mess since 2021. But that is all they care about is let's get Trump
Nobody is above the law, trump made his own decisions, now he is paying the piper. Not any different than anyone else.

23946308-013F-4D50-8D4E-E85D862505C7.jpeg