Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

A lot of people are above the law. Why was Bragg letting off murders, rapists, and so on? Trump's crap is petty stuff.
Attack the investigators and prosecutors, fascism 101.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Can someone explain this to me? Two ex presidents visited pedophile island and one ex president hire a hooker and they are going after the ex that hired a hooker? What am I missing here? Please help me out.

Bragg is a very weak coward. He basically is a loser
He’s got it backwards.

Fascists invent crimes that their prosecutors then use to accuse their political opponents.

Fascism features a dominant, all encompassing centralized government, just the thing the Radical Left pushes 24/7

He’s got it backwards.
No, I do not.
Fascists invent crimes that their prosecutors then use to accuse their political opponents.
In this case the grand jury heard testimony from multiple witnesses and most were either on or were on trumps payroll at one time.
Fascism features a dominant, all encompassing centralized government, just the thing the Radical Left pushes 24/7
That’s literally not even close to being Fascism. All fun and games for you anyhoo as you’re one of the stooges that can witness Trump murder a child with your own eyes and still professed that he’s innocent.

Rest assured if these were actually “trumped up” charges it would certainly be the end of our democracy for sure. Trump has unlimited money from people like you to fight and fundraise all the multiple crimes he is being accused of.

OJ murdered his wife and her friend and got away with it with much less resources then trump has. Trump may or may not get convinced of anything. The one thing I am sure of is the American people will get to see the evidence and judge for ourselves. Maybe you will come to the same conclusion as OJs supporters did (how ironic) but if he is guilty, the whole world will know the truth.

CB4BC230-78C7-4E22-9B6F-CE3F1F9CB454.jpeg

Trump being held accountable will be one of the greatest days in our history. Guilty or innocent, from this day forward no President will ever again think they can break the law and not be held accountable. This goes for any politician or party. God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
So Biden and Obama are next?

So Biden and Obama are next?
Sure, what’s the crimes? Let me guess, Obama’s crime was being black while President and Biden was not being as good as a grifter as the Trump family.

Not talking about that. Talking about how Democrats continue to ruin our country. This country is a mess since 2021. But that is all they care about is let's get Trump
Ruin how ? Explain fully . Global inflation is our fault ? Trump is the leader of your party . You have always savagely attacked the leader of the Dem party ., continue to do so and moan and wail and whine and complain how bad things are for everyone .? Speak for yourself

Ruin how ? Explain fully . Global inflation is our fault ? Trump is the leader of your party . You have always savagely attacked the leader of the Dem party ., continue to do so and moan and wail and whine and complain how bad things are for everyone .? Speak for yourself
Yes, Democrats suck at this. They are not very good running our country. Under Trump it was way better from 2016-2019.

Last edited:
Yes, Democrats suck at this. They are not very good running out country. Under Trump it was way better from 2016-2019.
The past 60 years the economy has done better under Democratic administrations. Period . Numbers don’t lie . Trump came in at almost full employment and a growing good economy . He left it how ?? Starting point ? Ending point ? Contrast it and explain it .

The past 60 years the economy has done better under Democratic administrations. Period . Numbers don’t lie . Trump came in at almost full employment and a growing good economy . He left it how ?? Starting point ? Ending point ? Contrast it and explain it .
Cut the BS excuses. I'm talking about now, not 60 years ago. Hell, I was even a Democrat awhile back when it was actually a decent party. Now they suck

Cut the BS excuses. I'm talking about now, not 60 years ago. Hell, I was even a Democrat awhile back when it was actually a decent party. Now they suck
Feel really bad for you that economically you’re doing so badly . I can’t feel your pain because I’m doing pretty damn well . But I have empathy . I know and can see you’re a deep thinker and economic quasi expert but in terms of the global economy and factoring in a once in a century global pandemic. ? We stack up pretty well if not better than and compared to other rich nations . Hope things pick up for you and yours

Feel really bad for you that economically you’re doing so badly . I can’t feel your pain because I’m doing pretty damn well . But I have empathy . I know and can see you’re a deep thinker and economic quasi expert but in terms of the global economy and factoring in a once in a century global pandemic. ? We stack up pretty well if not better than and compared to other rich nations . Hope things pick up for you and yours
No reason to feel bad, actually not doing real bad , considering the Dems screwing things up. Pandemic was actually a Dempanic in 2020

What happened the last year of trump's presidency? Asking for a friend.

No reason to feel bad, actually not doing real bad , considering the Dems screwing things up. Pandemic was actually a Dempanic in 2020
Wasn’t Dewine the governor who locked Ohio down? Last I checked he was a Republican and you voted for him again

Wasn’t Dewine the governor who locked Ohio down? Last I checked he was a Republican and you voted for him again
He was sleeping with Acton too much during the beginning of the Dempanic. Also he governed the Covid crap like a Dem. So not the DeWine fan. Kind of a RINO with things

Sure, what’s the crimes? Let me guess, Obama’s crime was being black while President and Biden was not being as good as a grifter as the Trump family.
Obama listed domestic terrorist Bill Ayers as his role model(what is it with the lefts obession with race?), Biden is a much bigger grifter than Trump ever thought of being.

Next question racist?

Obama listed domestic terrorist Bill Ayers as his role model(what is it with the lefts obession with race?), Biden is a much bigger grifter than Trump ever thought of being.

Next question racist?
Because the RACE CARD arrows, are ALL they have in their quiver. I LIVED this issue of racism for twenty-seven years, working for Black supervisors in state govt. And a majority of these issues are coming from BLACKS toward WHITES! Whites are afraid to look at a Black person sideways, for fear of being cancelled, fired, or beaten to a pulp. CONVERSELY, Blacks have carte blanche to say anything they so desire, and are bulletproof with regards to consequences. All you need to know about the racim issue is. To watch almost ANY commercial on TV! You're hard pressed to see one without a Black person not being the central figure. And more times than not. The wife is ALWAYS white. And IF there is a white man in the commercial. He is generally portrayed as the class clown. You NEVER see a BLACK man shone with such disrespect, unless he's answering to his mother.

Last edited:
IF true, these charges are MISDEMEANORS, BOZO! How bout THIS. After you put Trump in prison, let's try the BOZO in the White House for REAL crimes, TREASON, and influence trading with the CHICOMS? TOO bad I'm not going to live long enough to see the foolish look on your face. When XI ZING PING has his divisions marching down Pennsylvania Avenue, to run the Chinese Flag up the flagpole on the White House lawn. And having you get on your knees, while they abuse your wife and daughters.