Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Trump in contempt of his gag order because he is publicly attacking families of the court officials, including the judge.

Traditional acts of an authoritarian.
Lol. Such an authoritarian. When he pays his fines will that make him even more of an authoritarian?

#IloveDonsfarts
angry farts GIF

Classic authoritarian behavior.

No. When he continues to violate his gag order by attacking and intimidating the families of court officers and witnesses, including the judge.
Wow, he's actually attacking them? I thought he was sleeping and farting according to you and Slappy. He's pretty incredible if he can attack people in a courtroom while sleeping and farting.

Classic authoritarian behavior.

No. When he continues to violate his gag order by attacking and intimidating the families of court officers and witnesses, including the judge.
So you really don't know what an authoritarian is then?

Thanks for playing. Participation trophies are in the mail.

If by that you mean he's undefeated in all your witch-hunts to date, okay.

He said we'd get tired of winning, but he was wrong about that. It's immensely entertaining watching him continually nut punch you psychotic bastards.

Good times.
He is far from undefeated. His legal record is abysmal. He just lost again today. Violated his gag order, paid his fine, took the loss and took down his posts. Losing is now winning for MAGA dopes. Good times.

He is undefeated in your witch-hunts, dullard. No amount of your blubbering changes that.
I’m not sure what defines your witch hunts but I don’t evaluate Trumps lawlessness just since he was president. I count his entire lifetime of offenses.
Please try to put him in jail. I frickin' dare you. That would pretty much cement his re-election.
I don’t care if he goes to jail or not. He is going to be dead soon, anyway. Convictions of any type are good by me.

He was cruising to re-election after your last shame impeachment, dullard.

It took the Plandemic to finally defeat him.

Please make a note of this.
This is how I know Trumpers don’t know how to research 😂

“How have the pandemic and the protests for racial justice turned the keys?

It was not just the COVID-19 pandemic that crashed the economy, it was also Trump’s botched response to the pandemic. Rather than dealing substantively with the pandemic, Trump thought he could talk his way out of it, reverting to his 2016 playbook when he was the challenger. It didn’t work for the nation, or for his reelection, as the unchecked pandemic produced a recession, which cost him Key 5, and sharply negative economic growth, which cost him Key 6.

Along with Trump’s failure to respond to cries for social and racial justice, the failed response to the pandemic also contributed to social unrest, which cost him Key 8. Thus, Trump went from four keys down in 2019 to his current seven keys down.

Never in the history of the United States has the White House party suffered such a sudden and dramatic reversal of fortune in just a few months.”

It was not just the COVID-19 pandemic that crashed the economy, it was also Trump’s botched response to the pandemic. Rather than dealing substantively with the pandemic, Trump thought he could talk his way out of it, reverting to his 2016 playbook when he was the challenger. It didn’t work for the nation, or for his reelection, as the unchecked pandemic produced a recession, which cost him Key 5, and sharply negative economic growth, which cost him Key 6.

Along with Trump’s failure to respond to cries for social and racial justice, the failed response to the pandemic also contributed to social unrest, which cost him Key 8. Thus, Trump went from four keys down in 2019 to his current seven keys down.

Never in the history of the United States has the White House party suffered such a sudden and dramatic reversal of fortune in just a few months.”

James Van Der Beek Laughing GIF by The Ringer

He is far from undefeated. His legal record is abysmal. He just lost again today. Violated his gag order, paid his fine, took the loss and took down his posts. Losing is now winning for MAGA dopes. Good times.
Losing (your rights) is winning to leftists.

I’m not sure what defines your witch hunts but I don’t evaluate Trumps lawlessness just since he was president. I count his entire lifetime of offenses.

I don’t care if he goes to jail or not. He is going to be dead soon, anyway. Convictions of any type are good by me.
Did ProV just admit to conspiracy to assassinate Trump?

Unchecked pandemic 😂

Respond to cries for social and racial justice...you mean he didn't bend over for radicals with a false narrative?