Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Why not? I mean, Walsh would probably get boat-raced, but that doesn't stop you from scheduling Hoban. For now. :p
Walsh would absolutely get boat-raced, and given that Glenville is D4, Walsh would have little to no incentive. Hoban and Walsh have been playing since the dawn of time; Hoban is one of two schools Walsh schedules in EVERYTHING, the other being St. V (For example, St. V even kept Walsh on the basketball schedule for all 4 of LeBron's years)

It would be 49-6 at half.

Ignatius is awful right now. ML should schedule the Wildcats. 14 titles vs. 11 titles. The Flyers have zero to lose.
And Iggy would have nothing to gain. The Flyers do have an opening 1st week of next season would not be completely surprised if it does not get filled.

Marion Local-Massillon would be a grab-your-popcorn matchup for sure. But to make it even more interesting, why not put at a neutral like Findlay or Ashland?
You couldn't make it more interesting. Or to be more precise, you couldn't make it less interesting. Irrespective of venue, Massillon destroys them. That's not homer braggadocio; you could say them same thing about any number of other teams. All the respect in the world to ML and what they've accomplished. Hell of a program they've got. But an upper-tier D2? That's a bridge way too far.

You couldn't make it more interesting. Or to be more precise, you couldn't make it less interesting. Irrespective of venue, Massillon destroys them. That's not homer braggadocio; you could say them same thing about any number of other teams. All the respect in the world to ML and what they've accomplished. Hell of a program they've got. But an upper-tier D2? That's a bridge way too far.
I agree with you that Massillon, with their depth advantage, would almost assuredly win, probably pulling away in the 4th quarter. But it'd be a solid game for a half.

How about a Federal League- Suburban League (National Division) Challenge? Based on the 2023 standings from both leagues, these would be the matchups:

McKinley vs Wadsworth
Lake vs Hudson
GlenOak vs Nordonia
Green vs Twinsburg
Hoover vs Brecksville
Jackson vs Stow- Munroe Falls
Perry vs North Royalton

Each year during Week 3, the defending FED champion would play the defending SLN champion, the second place FED team would play the second place SLN team and so on. One year FED could host the games between the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th place teams, while the SLN would host the 2nd, 4th and 6th place teams. Then this would be reversed the next season.

Or we could do a PAC-WCAL Challenge

Canton South vs Dalton
CVCA vs Norwayne
Triway vs Hillsdale
Northwest vs Rittman
Orrville vs Smithville
Fairless vs Waynedale
Manchester vs Northwestern
Tuslaw vs Chippewa
I love this

Marion Local-Massillon would be a grab-your-popcorn matchup for sure. But to make it even more interesting, why not put at a neutral like Findlay or Ashland?
That would be a grab your blanket and go to bed matchup man can yall please stop with the ML bs now plz? Like I understand how amazing the run that they are on is I have a tremendous amount of respect for their team and their community but we have to start being real now it is a reason why they do not schedule the top tier teams in the state of Ohio and yes I understand that last year they defeated Wapa cool great but when you mention Ohio High School football Wapa is NOT the first team that comes to mind. ML is not hanging with Massillon or Hoban even on each team's worst year there is a huge size advantage and an athletic advantage. I understand that their coach is great but I actually sit and watch their game this past week nothing they did was eye-popping in my opinion that works in D7 but you are not going to line up an run a basic toss sweep on Massillon,Hoban, Avon or Winton Woods an think your gonna have a huge amount of success just based off of the size and speed alone.

That would be a grab your blanket and go to bed matchup man can yall please stop with the ML bs now plz? Like I understand how amazing the run that they are on is I have a tremendous amount of respect for their team and their community but we have to start being real now it is a reason why they do not schedule the top tier teams in the state of Ohio and yes I understand that last year they defeated Wapa cool great but when you mention Ohio High School football Wapa is NOT the first team that comes to mind. ML is not hanging with Massillon or Hoban even on each team's worst year there is a huge size advantage and an athletic advantage. I understand that their coach is great but I actually sit and watch their game this past week nothing they did was eye-popping in my opinion that works in D7 but you are not going to line up an run a basic toss sweep on Massillon,Hoban, Avon or Winton Woods an think your gonna have a huge amount of success just based off of the size and speed alone.
A school like Fitch would even beat ML handedly. Thats no disrepect to ML just reality. This years Perry team would have a better chance vs the big boys than your typical Marion Local team

View them?
I might push back a little on this point about not being able to hang with Massillon on their worst year. First of all, I agree with most of your post. I watched St. Ed's title game this year and their offensive line. Just knowing that Massillon beat that team, tells me Marion Local isn't hanging with Massillon. But to your other point about Massillon's not so great years. In 2014 Massillon lost to Ursuline. Ursuline lost in the playoffs to Canton Central Catholic who got crushed by Coldwater in the finals. That Coldwater team got shutout by Marion Local. In 2007, Ursuline lost to Massillon by 11 points and lost to Marion Local by 6. That year Marion Local beat the D4 Champs Coldwater by 21. I get what you're saying and agree with it on the whole. I can point to 2014 and 2007 and feel pretty confident that those two years Massillon would not have thumped Marion Local.

I might push back a little on this point about not being able to hang with Massillon on their worst year. First of all, I agree with most of your post. I watched St. Ed's title game this year and their offensive line. Just knowing that Massillon beat that team, tells me Marion Local isn't hanging with Massillon. But to your other point about Massillon's not so great years. In 2014 Massillon lost to Ursuline. Ursuline lost in the playoffs to Canton Central Catholic who got crushed by Coldwater in the finals. That Coldwater team got shutout by Marion Local. In 2007, Ursuline lost to Massillon by 11 points and lost to Marion Local by 6. That year Marion Local beat the D4 Champs Coldwater by 21. I get what you're saying and agree with it on the whole. I can point to 2014 and 2007 and feel pretty confident that those two years Massillon would not have thumped Marion Local.
The Massillon program is much better now, when compared to what existed in 2014.

@Msfootball
There are two things you are discounting.
1. Injuries/Illnesses/Ineligible players that most definitely affected the outcomes of games
2. Playing a schedule full of top teams compared to playing maybe 3 or 4 at most.
If Marion Local had to play the totality of a schedule for a top D-I or D-II team, it would eventually takes its toll.

Marion Local cannot play top D-I and D-II opponents for 16 weeks and have the success they might have if playing just a few such opponents.