Region 28 Playoffs

Not world beaters whatsoever. But saying we’d have no chance against ansonia or riverside is absurd.
Aging very well. I am really surprised at how fans from other conferences continue to pretend a team in the lower third of the MAC can not simply take another conferences champ down in a fairly easy fashion regardless of that 9-1 record.

The one thing I have been most glad about the 16 teams getting into the playoffs is how the MAC lower level will get a chance to reach a regional semi if the schedule allows them to play outside of other MAC opponents.

Aging very well. I am really surprised at how fans from other conferences continue to pretend a team in the lower third of the MAC can not simply take another conferences champ down in a fairly easy fashion regardless of that 9-1 record.

The one thing I have been most glad about the 16 teams getting into the playoffs is how the MAC lower level will get a chance to reach a regional semi if the schedule allows them to play outside of other MAC opponents.
Again, NOBODY said Stank didn’t have a chance against either but the word “buzzsaw” and St. Henry shouldn’t be used in the same sentence this year. Props to the Redskins they’ll play Fort Loramie and winner likely takes on the Tigers.

Again, NOBODY said Stank didn’t have a chance against either but the word “buzzsaw” and St. Henry shouldn’t be used in the same sentence this year. Props to the Redskins they’ll play Fort Loramie and winner likely takes on the Tigers.
Buzzsaw, perhaps not, but Drew's computer rankings proved pretty accurate tonight. That St Hank team was indeed up to the challenge.

Just curious as to what the ansonia/riverside score was…

Buzzsaw, perhaps not, but Drew's computer rankings proved pretty accurate tonight. That St Hank team was indeed up to the challenge.
Honestly score was not indicative. We are bad.

Stat to look at tomorrow morning, or penalty yards vs total offense.

that Fort Loramie-Southeastern game was a barn burner. traded blows in the first half but SE pulled away at the end of the first half. 3rd quarter was a stalemate.. Fort Loramie came out in the 4th quarter with their hair on fire. Southeastern played a great game and had a nice game plan, but Fort Loramie was just too well coached..

So a bottom three mac team gave riverside a bigger beating than the top woac team, and you gave me all that . 😂
Week 1 very vanilla offense with Riversides starting QB…. Not to mention Ansonia kneeling it out inside the 5 instead of punching it in again. If Riverside has their QB they’d have won. Congrats to Stank on their Supersbowl, GoodLuck against Loramie…

Anyone see the Fenwick score? Surprised nobody has mentioned them as they are the obvious favorite in this region. Heard they were 10 inches from score on first drive? Had to be a running clock game.

Anyone see the Fenwick score? Surprised nobody has mentioned them as they are the obvious favorite in this region. Heard they were 10 inches from score on first drive? Had to be a running clock game.
Mistake meant for another thread

Looking forward to the battle of the Redskins next Friday night!!! Proud of FL boys for battling back last night in the second half; shut the Trojans out 21-0 for the come from behind win! After watching that first half there was not alot of hope in my mind we could stop the Trojans once or even twice in that matter let alone shut them out!! Kiddos to the kids and excellent work to coaching staff on adjustments and getting the boys ready to go! Hopefully that momentum Carrie’s into Friday night with St. Hank!

In previous years at neutral sites, the team that beat the higher seed was considered the ‘home’ team from there on out. That doesn’t extend to *actually* hosting a game in the current format.

Rather gracious of you all in all. Considering through out this thread your responses to some people's predictions of how St Henry or other MAC teams "not in the top three" might fare in playoff games scheduled, and hypothetical, included the words "hilarious", "ridiculous", "laughable", "joke", and "unrealistic".

Rather gracious of you all in all. Considering through out this thread your responses to some people's predictions of how St Henry or other MAC teams "not in the top three" might fare in playoff games scheduled, and hypothetical, included the words "hilarious", "ridiculous", "laughable", "joke", and "unrealistic".
If you’d read the actual thread you’d see the words “St. Henry” and “buzzsaw” used together… as I mentioned that’s pretty far from the truth. Would have loved to see Riverside play at full strength, again congrats to Stank

If you’d read the actual thread you’d see the words “St. Henry” and “buzzsaw” used together… as I mentioned that’s pretty far from the truth. Would have loved to see Riverside play at full strength, again congrats to Stank
Injury is part of football. But even then, wasn't their qb out early in the season? Since then they came together and went on quite a roll even dominating West Milton. So, I believe they were near season's peak if not at it for their game vs St Hank.

Injury is part of football. But even then, wasn't their qb out early in the season? Since then they came together and went on quite a roll even dominating West Milton. So, I believe they were near season's peak if not at it for their game vs St Hank.
No, he wasn’t hurt early… he was hurt a couple weeks ago and took the final snaps in the Milton game to kneel it out for senior night. That team ran through him. You can think Stank is a powerhouse all you want

Burg and Ansonia will be a time of possession game. Burg hangs around in the first half but Ansonia wares out Burg, 28-7
Ansonia beats them like a drum. MSML is #1, and Ansonia is 1a and when they meet it'll be a toss-up so yea....the Burg ain't coming close.