Ansonia Tigers
Willowdell Wildcats
New Weston Redskins

I think he meant 4 in this region

Osgood Flyers
Ansonia Tigers
Willowdell Wildcats
New Weston Redskins
Bingo but replace New Weston with Burkettsville.

Village of new Weston is actually Ansonia schools, but I think some farms that touch town are St Henry schools.

IMG_2666.png

So who does everyone else have. Ill take

Ansonia 21-14 St. Henry
Marion Local 35-14 Minster

Someone here is going to make Darke County proud.

Now that it's Friday, I'm still torn on these games. I do like Marion Local to advance over Minster. The injuries for Ansonia have me concerned though in their game with St. Henry. I expect that one to be a really tight football game.

Lucas would run for 350 yards on those fools.
No one in your Region can compete with the top three teams in R28. This has been made very clear the last 4 years. I personally watched two New Bremen teams absolutely truck two JFK teams who everyone on here was saying were the next coming of the 85 Bears. In each of those two years New Bremen played at least 3 teams in the Regional stage that would have also beat JFK. No Ansonia is not a MAC team, but they play like one. It is almost a shame they have to play Marion and won’t get a chance to prove it. But, until your Region can actually compete in a finals go back to your forum and argue about how great you are.

Not so sure about that this year. Dalton played right there with Kirtland for four quarters. Could Ansonia? I doubt it. Granted, it was in week 1. Perhaps Kirtland fans will argue that if they played Dalton now, it wouldn't be so close. But that is speculation. All I see is a 14-7 game between Kirtland and Dalton. We MSML fans know what Kirtland is all about. IF you are close to Kirtland's level, then you can hang with Marion Local.
Realistically I don’t think anyone can compete with Region 28 not named McComb. It’s a shame that they have them paired in the State Semis. Region 28 should and likely will win the State Championship.