Mid-State League ‘22-23

7C5BADDF-1563-459F-BE88-739B653C1DDD.png

Captain Planet and the Cardinalteers: Tournament Edition.

And then there were five!

Good luck to HP girls’ as they take on Castalia Margaretta on Thursday; hope the boys can get a postseason ‘2 for 2’ on WC.

The ‘Port has made it a season mission to snag a district title, and that match continues tonight in the aforementioned matchup versus Northside Christian.

FC Boys beat Shekinah Christian in OT. Potential for an upset tonight? I think so.

Should be a good one at North on Thursday. Nightcap game! The only thing nicer than playing in regionals? Playing at regionals so close to home.[/s]

View attachment 39327

Captain Planet and the Cardinalteers: Tournament Edition.

And then there were five!

Good luck to HP girls’ as they take on Castalia Margaretta on Thursday; hope the boys can get a postseason ‘2 for 2’ on WC.

The ‘Port has made it a season mission to snag a district title, and that match continues tonight in the aforementioned matchup versus Northside Christian.

FC Boys beat Shekinah Christian in OT. Potential for an upset tonight? I think so.

Should be a good one at North on Thursday. Nightcap game! The only thing nicer than playing in regionals? Playing at regionals so close to home.[/s]
Hoping to see FC and Millersport pull the upsets off tonight!! Both should be good and interesting games

Patriot advances, 64-46.

FC boys left it all out on the court. At the end of the day, that’s all you could want.

(edited in the score)

Last edited:
Millersport lost to Northside Christian today. Props to Millersport for the season that they had. To play against Northside Christian, and keep it close for a while is impressive. Vanderwarker from Northside Christian was the real game changer, as he looked unstoppable. He is one of the most skilled players in Ohio, and probably the best D4 player outside of Richmond Heights guard.

Millersport lost to Northside Christian today. Props to Millersport for the season that they had. To play against Northside Christian, and keep it close for a while is impressive. Vanderwarker from Northside Christian was the real game changer, as he looked unstoppable. He is one of the most skilled players in Ohio, and probably the best D4 player outside of Richmond Heights guard.
Yes Vanderwaker is the real deal I think if Northside didn’t miss a lot of shots They would have beat Port by 20-30
Last night was great Landon made his 1,000 career point and he is only a sophomore

Yes Vanderwaker is the real deal I think if Northside didn’t miss a lot of shots They would have beat Port by 20-30
Last night was great Landon made his 1,000 career point and he is only a sophomore
MIllersport was in foul trouble all game losing their two top defenders with fouls. Also Big Mike had the flu and had no legs underneath him. They also missed a lot of shots and made a lot of unforced turnovers. Landon is a great player and had a great game especially in the 4th scoring 15 points.

MIllersport was in foul trouble all game losing their two top defenders with fouls. Also Big Mike had the flu and had no legs underneath him. They also missed a lot of shots and made a lot of unforced turnovers. Landon is a great player and had a great game especially in the 4th scoring 15 points.
Hope Mike can get a few days to himself, and then get transitioned into the race that is baseball off-season! That’s hard, man.

Thought this was interesting. Northmor is a little surprising — former NBA assistant John Loyer (also the father to Fletcher and Foster Loyer) is a Northmor basketball alum.

On the topic of John Loyer and north central Ohio, former Alabama men’s basketball coach Mark Gottfried (roughly same age as John) grew up ten minutes north of Northmor.

Last edited:
A few years back Northmor had expectations of going to state in D3, even practicing at OSU to get familiar with the arena. Things didn’t quite work out, but they’ve definitely had a strong run in recent years. Dropping down to D4 seems to be just what they needed to get over the hump.

They also have quite the young team this year and should be poised for another run next season. Very well coached!

A couple random musings as we approach the District Finals and now that Central District awards have been given out:

- I think there are probably some teams who felt they may have fallen short of some expectations, but in general I think that D3 and D4 Central District were more competitive this year than in past seasons, especially in the MSL.

- Northside Christian vs. Newark Catholic is a rematch from earlier this season. I wonder how much of a factor that will play in preparation?

- Patriot Prep vs. Northmor is really intriguing to me, not just for the matchup but because both of these teams are young and could very well meet up again next year in the same place. Not a matchup geographically that would normally take place so I'm really interested to see how it turns out.

- Zach Fleer tweeted that Landon Vanderwarker for Northside scored his 1,000 point as a sophomore, which is truly an amazing accomplishment. It will be interesting to see how his scoring progresses during his final two years (assuming he stays). What I mean is that Northside probably won't play another MOCAL game within 20 points for the next two seasons. I've heard Genoa Christian is joining the conference, which makes 14 league games against vastly inferior opponents. I would assume this would mean lots of running clock second halves and most likely the starters coming out early unless the coach wants to pad the stats a little. As he improves, will his scoring continue to go up (he's around 23 ppg right now), or will the lack of opportunities cause the scoring to decrease? If he were to transfer to a bigger school, he would probably have more chances to score but the opponents would have a better shot at slowing him down. Something I'm just curious to keep an eye on.

- I know every team probably feels they had players snubbed from the District awards, but this year I am extremely confused as to how things turned out. Undoubtedly the lack of media coverage in the area is a huge part of why this is the case, especially with small schools. The Dispatch does next to nothing anymore and 270 Hoops seems to have only focused on D1-D2 schools this year, but it seems like very little effort went into these. I guess they just went based on who had the best stats. And I get that it's tough to wade through all of the information for over 100 teams for boys and girls when most media members haven't watched most of them, but still. Here's a few examples (without naming names):

* Tree of Life had a player go 1st-Team All-District in D4 as a junior. They got bumped up to D3, had a similar season with a worse team, and that player (who is much improved) only made Honorable Mention. I get the step up to D3 being a barrier, but only being HM seems a bit harsh after making 1st-Team D4 a year ago.

* Division 3 had over 20 players make HM for girls and boys. D4 has fewer schools, but they only had 7 boys and 4(!) girls. At least one girls and one boys team had no representation at all, which I've never seen before. And both of those were from schools who had a player named 1st-Team All-Conference Maybe I'm getting grumpy in my old age but that just sort of shows how little the media cares for small schools in Central Ohio.

* My MOCAL connection gave me this tidbit: "Shekinah had a player make HM All-Conference...who made 2nd-Team All-District. His own teammate made 1st-Team All-Conference but didn't earn any District honors. Madison Christian also had a 1st-Team All-Conference player who got no District honors. Huh? What? This player who made 2nd-Team AD was honored higher than other 1st-Team MOCAL kids too, including players from Delaware, Granville, Northside, and Liberty were honored lower than him. Not saying he didn't deserve some recognition because he was probably their best stats guy, but you'd think that a media who has no knowledge of small school basketball would at least use the league honors as a reference point since they were announced well before the media awards."

* To end with a thought on that as D4 Coach of the Year: Congratulations to coach Vanderwarker on what is surely Northside's only District COY ever. His team has attained what is now a 21-3 record, grabbed the top seed in the tournament, and won a league title for the first time in school history. Those are certainly excellent qualifications to earn that honor from a school that has very little history of success. I do find it a little funny though that he didn't win Conference COY or District 10 Coaches Association COY honors for those accomplishments. Because of my friend I have a pretty good idea why and won't get into it on here, but in general there is a stark difference on how different the media votes on things when they don't necessarily know the inner workings of an entire division.

- I think there are probably some teams who felt they may have fallen short of some expectations, but in general I think that D3 and D4 Central District were more competitive this year than in past seasons, especially in the MSL.

- Northside Christian vs. Newark Catholic is a rematch from earlier this season. I wonder how much of a factor that will play in preparation?

- Patriot Prep vs. Northmor is really intriguing to me, not just for the matchup but because both of these teams are young and could very well meet up again next year in the same place. Not a matchup geographically that would normally take place so I'm really interested to see how it turns out.

- Zach Fleer tweeted that Landon Vanderwarker for Northside scored his 1,000 point as a sophomore, which is truly an amazing accomplishment. It will be interesting to see how his scoring progresses during his final two years (assuming he stays). What I mean is that Northside probably won't play another MOCAL game within 20 points for the next two seasons. I've heard Genoa Christian is joining the conference, which makes 14 league games against vastly inferior opponents. I would assume this would mean lots of running clock second halves and most likely the starters coming out early unless the coach wants to pad the stats a little. As he improves, will his scoring continue to go up (he's around 23 ppg right now), or will the lack of opportunities cause the scoring to decrease? If he were to transfer to a bigger school, he would probably have more chances to score but the opponents would have a better shot at slowing him down. Something I'm just curious to keep an eye on.

- I know every team probably feels they had players snubbed from the District awards, but this year I am extremely confused as to how things turned out. Undoubtedly the lack of media coverage in the area is a huge part of why this is the case, especially with small schools. The Dispatch does next to nothing anymore and 270 Hoops seems to have only focused on D1-D2 schools this year, but it seems like very little effort went into these. I guess they just went based on who had the best stats. And I get that it's tough to wade through all of the information for over 100 teams for boys and girls when most media members haven't watched most of them, but still. Here's a few examples (without naming names):

* Tree of Life had a player go 1st-Team All-District in D4 as a junior. They got bumped up to D3, had a similar season with a worse team, and that player (who is much improved) only made Honorable Mention. I get the step up to D3 being a barrier, but only being HM seems a bit harsh after making 1st-Team D4 a year ago.

* Division 3 had over 20 players make HM for girls and boys. D4 has fewer schools, but they only had 7 boys and 4(!) girls. At least one girls and one boys team had no representation at all, which I've never seen before. And both of those were from schools who had a player named 1st-Team All-Conference Maybe I'm getting grumpy in my old age but that just sort of shows how little the media cares for small schools in Central Ohio.

* My MOCAL connection gave me this tidbit: "Shekinah had a player make HM All-Conference...who made 2nd-Team All-District. His own teammate made 1st-Team All-Conference but didn't earn any District honors. Madison Christian also had a 1st-Team All-Conference player who got no District honors. Huh? What? This player who made 2nd-Team AD was honored higher than other 1st-Team MOCAL kids too, including players from Delaware, Granville, Northside, and Liberty were honored lower than him. Not saying he didn't deserve some recognition because he was probably their best stats guy, but you'd think that a media who has no knowledge of small school basketball would at least use the league honors as a reference point since they were announced well before the media awards."

* To end with a thought on that as D4 Coach of the Year: Congratulations to coach Vanderwarker on what is surely Northside's only District COY ever. His team has attained what is now a 21-3 record, grabbed the top seed in the tournament, and won a league title for the first time in school history. Those are certainly excellent qualifications to earn that honor from a school that has very little history of success. I do find it a little funny though that he didn't win Conference COY or District 10 Coaches Association COY honors for those accomplishments. Because of my friend I have a pretty good idea why and won't get into it on here, but in general there is a stark difference on how different the media votes on things when they don't necessarily know the inner workings of an entire division.
Does the MOCAL use the all-league nomination model the MSL does? Where, the coach is responsible for nominating his guys to be considered for First Team selection — the nominations are all then considered, and the 6 spots (or however many) get filled out. After the first team gets filled out, the 2nd team fills by default with the best who didn’t make the cut (but they had to have been nominated for First Team originally.) A second wave of nominations from the coaches then occurs — second team and HM. Everyone the coach nominates for second team, that doesn’t get it, gets HM by default.

I suspect the case with Shekinah is along the lines of ‘the coach tells his peers in the MOCAL “hey, if I can only get one up on the 1T… would you guys consider [Generic Name 1] for it? He doesn’t have the best stats in the league and it might not be the best shooting from the field we have. But, he works great with our young guys and I think you all could find a role for him if he played for you.”

Does the MOCAL use the all-league nomination model the MSL does? Where, the coach is responsible for nominating his guys to be considered for First Team selection — the nominations are all then considered, and the 6 spots (or however many) get filled out. After the first team gets filled out, the 2nd team fills by default with the best who didn’t make the cut (but they had to have been nominated for First Team originally.) A second wave of nominations from the coaches then occurs — second team and HM. Everyone the coach nominates for second team, that doesn’t get it, gets HM by default.

I suspect the case with Shekinah is along the lines of ‘the coach tells his peers in the MOCAL “hey, if I can only get one up on the 1T… would you guys consider [Generic Name 1] for it? He doesn’t have the best stats in the league and it might not be the best shooting from the field we have. But, he works great with our young guys and I think you all could find a role for him if he played for you.”

I couldn't tell you the answer to that, but that's probably what happened. It's tough because the media probably only has what stats they can find to go off. Maybe coaches nominate to the media? But even still you'd think the coach would say the same thing to the media as they did in the league voting.

No-win situation I suppose. If a coach values one player with worse stats more because he has more impact (e.g. intangibles, target of opposing scouting reports, etc.), I'd think that guy should be ranked higher. But then if the media is only comparing those tangible stats to other tangible stats, then that make it tougher to compare (especially when there are hundreds of players to sort through). It'll never be a perfect situation I realize. Just a bit peculiar this year.

I couldn't tell you the answer to that, but that's probably what happened. It's tough because the media probably only has what stats they can find to go off. Maybe coaches nominate to the media? But even still you'd think the coach would say the same thing to the media as they did in the league voting.

No-win situation I suppose. If a coach values one player with worse stats more because he has more impact (e.g. intangibles, target of opposing scouting reports, etc.), I'd think that guy should be ranked higher. But then if the media is only comparing those tangible stats to other tangible stats, then that make it tougher to compare (especially when there are hundreds of players to sort through). It'll never be a perfect situation I realize. Just a bit peculiar this year.
Yeah. I mean, not to get too reductive, but, if you look at the web of award mechanisms (all-league, AP all-district, coaches’ association all-district) as “there are more opportunities for more kids to get their fill” in due recognition, and not ‘the disjointed and inconsistent, if not unknown, set of ambiguous criteria across all three with different selections processes alongside perceived coach biases’ then it becomes easier. It becomes more palatable, too. It doesn’t always meet the personal expectations when your team (or a team) is K’ing A. and Taking Names, I get it. It just becomes more realistic and balanced, despite the imperfections, when your team has a Win-to-Weeks of the Season ratio of less than one.

I will say it wasn’t always great in the old days when Africentric and Worthington Christian were in that D4 Central grouping. WC would eventually get up to D3, yeah, but you can comb through the old AP all-state archives on OHSAA’s site (for both boys and girls) and see where the Nubians’ dominance of the City League was crowding out kids from the Cardinal, the MOCAL, the previous MOAC-Blue (which became, roughly, today’s KMAC) in the previous step of the process — AP All-District first team. Today it’s comparatively more equitable, since 95% of the teams with legitimate prospects for the high honors come from the three aforementioned leagues and the other 5% is NC & Ridgedale (*cough,* just NC *cough*.)

Meant to crank this out last night, but still works for today. Good to get it in when your team is still alive (there’s no promise of tomorrow for any program come regionals.)

I want to recognize and thank the seven (7) outlets that have covered the girls’ side of the Cardinal this year. Obviously, part of this is born from the stake of the school I support… but no one’s covering open gyms. Only games; games have to have opponents; good teams that get covered do so when they play good teams, and there’s honor in the opponent. And nothing is perfect coverage wise when you’re in the small school ranks; that’s OK. Easier to see that it’s OK when the cup runneth over.

• A recognition and thanks to Tom Wilson of the LEG for covering the two BU-FC girls’ games this year (great games); profiles on the BU seniors and their generational accomplishments spanning their careers; and coming up to ODU on Friday for the District Titles. Lots of schools to cover, lots of sports; much smaller newsroom than 10-15 years ago. The man does work hard, he means well. There’s appreciation to be had that he managed to get as much time and dedication toward the teams’ as he did given how crowded the county is. (I will also add that he did cover the BU/HP girls’ game at the corner of Shannon and Gender.)

• Although this was sort of a given since it was the District Title game (as they were going to be there for it regardless of who), the fine work and enthusiastic coverage by the folks at 270Hoops is much appreciated by me and by many. It is great that the opportunity for girls’ basketball coverage, to be covered by people who have an especially keen interest on the girls’ side of hoops, has been capitalized. And, it’s neat that the two paths met.

• Special mention to Frank DiRenna and the photographers for getting out to the D3 District Final, as well as Jarrod Ulrey and the recently-developed Columbus sports media grouping over at ScorebookLive.

• It is definitely worth recognizing the work of OH.Report for their District Semi’s and District Finals coverage. Although a north-Central Ohio based outlet, they were quite fair and consistent in their coverage (e.g. no homering, respectable & well-detailed preparation and in-game coverage of both BU and FC.) They did great work, and if no general iron in the fire I’d have enjoyed it nonetheless.

• The folks at Fairfield County Sports Network — fantastic group of guys and girls that have tirelessly operated the outlet over the years, bringing constant vigor and great production. They do it because they love it.

I said “seven.” I listed five. There are two others that I’m going to draw special attention towards, simply on the basis of their remarkable LONGEVITY toward the Irish. I’m talking 15+ years of it. Two hallmark outlets to high school sports in the area, of ostensible impartiality, that stuck with it — they’ve been there for the highs, been there for the lows; been there for the big wins and for the losses where the victor (BU) also gets a fair, high-quality production. Always been admirers of these guys and their consistency, and I’m glad for them that their loyalty in coverage has come back around.

• The folks at WLOH(-FM), and in particular J.R. Smith on the play-by-play. Many years of reliability, quality calling on the FM modulations. Paints the picture of what’s happening upon the dulcet tones and artful intonations. Whenever I or others couldn’t make it, we knew J.R. had us covered. Good years, not-so-good years, it didn’t matter. Thanks for it all.

• The production team at Innerphase Video Productions. From the camera guys, to the audio work to the final production side (at the game and at their office.) The color commentary of the well-accomplished basketball coach, across the MSL and MVL, Tim Shumaker and his superb expertise of how high school basketball is, makes for a great replay while aided by the left-hand man on the play-by-play in Jared Stewart. IVP’s been a staple in the area; every athlete in the county at one stage in their life has wanted their big win replayed on the screens at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Lancaster, and these are the guys who do it.

It’s not ‘one game’, or ‘one win’ or ‘one loss’ that defines the ride. Not this ride. It’s, to an extent, a year-by-year process on the growth and development side. But, I think more importantly, it’s the continuous display of grit, passion, hard work, and fight. It’s all tied together by camaraderie and emotion. When you see that all put together with the talent, in the game of basketball well… it’s a beautiful thing. It has been for several seasons. It’ll continue to be beautiful. Years down the line, in retrospect, it’ll still be beautiful.

I’m proud of what this year’s girls team accomplished this season. Beyond proud. Even if there wasn’t a District Title won this year, I and many others would still be proud. The only thing greater than the accomplishments and fight of this year has been the remarkable saga of the past 3-4 years — the continuous process of watching these girls get better, seeing the culture build and more & more fans filing into watch ‘em play.

With unconditional support, born out of a sincere respect for what the girls do in the off-season and after-school at practice, knowing they’re on a mission, I think it’s fair to say that pride extends across an entire community.

Take some time, process what you feel and why you feel it, and know that there are scores of the faithful who are proud of you all. It’s been a gift to witness the growth and momentum that’s been built. It’s been a great ride, and it’ll continue to be one.

(5) Harvest Prep 61 - 44 (2) Worthington Christian
HP dominated from the start, held a 16-2 lead in the first 5 minutes of the game, and just controlled the game with their tempo and making WC uncomfortable, Great Season for WC as i heard they’re bringing back 4/5 starters for next year, but congrats to HP for bringing home the district title as they called this game their “get back game” from 2020-21 season, This team is starting to get hot at the right time, every team in div 3 regionals should be on high alert cause it doesn’t look like HP gonna be slowing down anytime soon, HP finds out tonight who they play in the regionals on wednesday between Tri village and Greenview, But congrats to both WC and HP

A couple random musings as we approach the District Finals and now that Central District awards have been given out:

Coach Vandenwaker is staying I know that for a fact and Landen till he graduates
It is terrible he didn’t get Mocal Coach of the year
Well boys heading to Ohio U to take on Furnace
Keep it going

Congrats to HP boys on their regional semi-final win vs Tri-Village.

Next up is Preble Shawnee and the fantastic Mason Shrout.

Congrats to HP boys on their regional semi-final win vs Tri-Village.

Next up is Preble Shawnee and the fantastic Mason Shrout.
What was the story on the refs for this one? I saw Fleer posted some caps of less-than-flattering happenings, that were apparently no-calls on Tri-Village.

What was the story on the refs for this one? I saw Fleer posted some caps of less-than-flattering happenings, that were apparently no-calls on Tri-Village.
Refs were really inconsistent, one play Nyelle Shaheed got full on body slammed (no foul call) then one play Brandon Roddy wasn’t even touching the player and got called with the foul, calls kinda went inconsistent both ways but definitely seemed to favor the Patriots, Really physical game on both sides, same with the Shawnee Vs Miami East game, refs were really inconsistent in that game as well, calls seemed to favor Shawnee, should be another physical game on saturday

Refs were really inconsistent, one play Nyelle Shaheed got full on body slammed (no foul call) then one play Brandon Roddy wasn’t even touching the player and got called with the foul, calls kinda went inconsistent both ways but definitely seemed to favor the Patriots, Really physical game on both sides, same with the Shawnee Vs Miami East game, refs were really inconsistent in that game as well, calls seemed to favor Shawnee, should be another physical game on saturday
Thanks for the info. Yeah, the cap that showed Shaheed get slammed down looked pretty bad.

I imagine they use officials primarily through the SW District for that regional? The limited experience I’ve witnessed with those guys is they tend to give inches on what they call, but, sheesh… those looked bad.

Northside’s loss ends Central District’s D4 hopes. They were up 27-11 at the half and still had a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter. Hiland went the entire game without making a 3 and still came back. Seemed like a pride thing from Hiland, who has been in that position many times before and knows what it takes even when the shots don’t fall.

Thinking back a couple years ago from what I was told about Northside, it seemed they would be going for a District title this year and maybe beyond next year, so I guess they are ahead of expectations. Please know I’m not knocking this, but when 60% of your starting lineup are transfers it can speed things up a bit. That’s the best way to quickly make a leap and many schools operate that way these days. I’m sure other local coaches don’t like what’s happened at Northside but if they had impact transfers I am sure they wouldn’t turn them down. Will be interesting to see if they run it back next year with the same group since they they only had a couple seniors or if there are new additions. Or if their star decides that Northside isn’t the best way to attract college attention. An interesting off-season for sure!

Northside’s loss ends Central District’s D4 hopes. They were up 27-11 at the half and still had a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter. Hiland went the entire game without making a 3 and still came back. Seemed like a pride thing from Hiland, who has been in that position many times before and knows what it takes even when the shots don’t fall.

Thinking back a couple years ago from what I was told about Northside, it seemed they would be going for a District title this year and maybe beyond next year, so I guess they are ahead of expectations. Please know I’m not knocking this, but when 60% of your starting lineup are transfers it can speed things up a bit. That’s the best way to quickly make a leap and many schools operate that way these days. I’m sure other local coaches don’t like what’s happened at Northside but if they had impact transfers I am sure they wouldn’t turn them down. Will be interesting to see if they run it back next year with the same group since they they only had a couple seniors or if there are new additions. Or if their star decides that Northside isn’t the best way to attract college attention. An interesting off-season for sure!
Again why would the coach and son leave he leave he has family at the school
Landen has already got offers from Virgina,West Virgina and I assume more. I heard last night we might be getting transfers from Teays Valley (couple brothers ) related to players on the team and a good player from Pick Central
Again I think they be explosive next year
Not bad from a school with only 200 students elementary,middle and high

Again why would the coach and son leave he leave he has family at the school
Landen has already got offers from Virgina,West Virgina and I assume more. I heard last night we might be getting transfers from Teays Valley (couple brothers ) related to players on the team and a good player from Pick Central
Again I think they be explosive next year
Not bad from a school with only 200 students elementary,middle and high
Look. I have no horse in the fight. I don’t care and was rooting for them yesterday, but I understand how Northside rubs people the wrong way.

1) He has offers from those schools? Can you cite where? I’m not arguing, just curious. I’ve not seen where he’s gotten any offers, just unofficial visits with groups of other potential prospects. Maybe I’m wrong I don’t follow him much, just know he’s talented.

2) Is it illegal to recruit in HS? They started 60% of their lineup as transfers the last two years. If all of a sudden this tiny school starts getting more transfers from everywhere, it will be hard to keep it all on the down-low. Just ask some other local schools who have been busted for recruiting what happens.

3) You don’t get to play the tiny school “only 200 students” card when, again, 60% of your starters are transfer’s strictly for basketball while preemptively saying how they’re getting more transfers.

4) Again, I do not care personally what happens with Northside. I was simply remarking that staying at a tiny school like that might not be his best chance of getting to a larger college. Maybe he will stay and that’s awesome! I know it’s not 1990 any more, but lots of kids move to tougher competition either at a prep school or a larger public school. That’s all.

Last edited: