• Sycamore (8-16)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (7-16)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Colerain (1-22)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great that Hardman has a D1 offer. I don’t see it and I’ve seen him play several times. His shooting percentage is not one of a great or even good shooter. He forces shots and can’t create his own shot. Not sure why folks keep saying he is a shooter. Take the scholie and run!
People say he is a shooter because he can hit 4 threes from 35 feet in a row on you. He definitely needs to work on shot selection and creating off the dribble, but definitely a shooter

People say he is a shooter because he can hit 4 threes from 35 feet in a row on you. He definitely needs to work on shot selection and creating off the dribble, but definitely a shooter
Agree to disagree. A shooter that has never shot over 40% from 3? Currently below 35%. Ok.

Tough to say you can't see Mason beating Fairfield, considering they lost to Fairfield by 1 point during the season at Fairfield. And I think Mason has a great chance to beat Walnut Hills.
I actually think West is going to beat FF. FF is young and will probably be a little tight in their first tournament game. The Mason Walnut game should slightly favor Mason (#6 vs #7) as I believe they start 5 seniors. Walnut on the other hand is very young starting freshman and sophomores along with a couple of juniors. Their best years are ahead of them.

I actually think West is going to beat FF. FF is young and will probably be a little tight in their first tournament game. The Mason Walnut game should slightly favor Mason (#6 vs #7) as I believe they start 5 seniors. Walnut on the other hand is very young starting freshman and sophomores along with a couple of juniors. Their best years are ahead of them.

Good call.

LW is very dangerous with 2 guys that can get 30 and a big man that’s been playing very well.

They could win a couple more.

Mason and Walnut Hills played down to the wire, but the Comets come out on top 49-45. Walnut was up 43-36 with a few minutes left, but the Comets ended the game on a 13-2 run. Killens was huge down the stretch (as expected), and Molnar his two free throws with 3.6 seconds left in the game to give them a 2 point lead. Walnut threw the ball away and Mason made a layup for the game's final margin.

Mason and Walnut Hills played down to the wire, but the Comets come out on top 49-45. Walnut was up 43-36 with a few minutes left, but the Comets ended the game on a 13-2 run. Killens was huge down the stretch (as expected), and Molnar his two free throws with 3.6 seconds left in the game to give them a 2 point lead. Walnut threw the ball away and Mason made a layup for the game's final margin.
A very action-packed final 3 1/2 minutes. Great, back and forth game.

Lakota East 48
Milford 10

I knew Lakota East had great defense but that's taking it to another level.

They must have been inspired after seeing Mason up 31-0 on West Clermont the other night. ;)

Was wondering if anyone thought the Killens kid traveled on the go ahead score and 1?
Yeah it was close - I don't know if his foot came back down on the floor before he got rid of the ball.

The play starts at about 1:17:25

But then Walnut tied it back up after possibly getting away with a travel on the next trip down the court, so ?‍♂️

Yeah it was close - I don't know if his foot came back down on the floor before he got rid of the ball.

The play starts at about 1:17:25

But then Walnut tied it back up after possibly getting away with a travel on the next trip down the court, so ?‍♂️

Offense is going to get the benefit of the doubt on that. He was also fouled so it couldn't have been a travel. I think it was a good call.

Offense is going to get the benefit of the doubt on that. He was also fouled so it couldn't have been a travel. I think it was a good call.
Yeah I thought of that... of course, there's no "continuation" at the high school level. The ref could have waived off the basket and given him two shots. But I have no complaints with the call, obviously .?

He got fouled so it should have been either 1 and 1 or 2 free throws. Because he definitely landed before shooting the ball.

Yeah I thought of that... of course, there's no "continuation" at the high school level. The ref could have waived off the basket and given him two shots. But I have no complaints with the call, obviously .?
I think his foot came down before the shot but for my money that’s what is great about HS athletics. No reviews etc. Let the calls be made both good/bad. Awesome game on both sides.

Did not see the Princeton vs Hamilton game. But the stats looked like it was a pretty even match up other than rebounding and blocks. Hamilton out rebounded Princeton by 17 and 5 blocks to 0. Good luck and congratulations Big Blue

Princeton definitely had a difficult and stressful season dealing with Covid. But no excuses and I'm rooting for all GMC teams left to advance over the GCL teams

19-19 going into OT. That game was awful mostly because of OH holding the ball for a minute at a time every possession. I can't imagine sending kids that have basketball talent there at this stage.

Rumors in the Hamiltucky area is that the other shoe has dropped in the forfeiture of games situation. Nothing has come out in the paper or on social media at this time.

Even when they have talent OH regularly score in the 40's. This year they had two transfers that will both be D1 players and they didn't adapt their to their talents and style of play.
D1? The jury is still out. When did they enroll? Talent, style, basketball IQ do not just suddenly develop/adapt. I am not saying this is in anger or anything.

D1? The jury is still out. When did they enroll? Talent, style, basketball IQ do not just suddenly develop/adapt. I am not saying this is in anger or anything.

They were enrolled this summer. Yes both players are D1 and very athletic. As JTK said the parents were also bad at OH this year and not very accepting of the new kids.

Rumors in the Hamiltucky area is that the other shoe has dropped in the forfeiture of games situation. Nothing has come out in the paper or on social media at this time.

Are they playing tonight? Whats the other shoe dropped mean?

They were enrolled this summer. Yes both players are D1 and very athletic. As JTK said the parents were also bad at OH this year and not very accepting of the new kids.
Agreed J about the parents---OH goes 6-7 after the 2 players stopped playing/quit after 11 games--they lost 19.5 points per game of offense from those two players and of those 7 losses they lost by 11 at Elder (4 point game late), by 5 at Mason, 7 at Fairfield, 4 to Lakota West, and Turpin in OT in tourney, after beating them with those players in the season opener. Safe to say that if Satterfield had stuck it out those last 13 games that OH would've been better than 9-15---almost 20 points of offense cannot be replaced at mid-season by most HS teams.