J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if i said you were fat, i apologize. i have no business calling anyone fat. i'm big boned, but i played d1 college football. if you were the guy i think was you, you weren't fat. Mr. Wernke could help your haircut thogh. lol

jtk
    ()
    im not disagreeing. from my view, as i was on the field, he looked out of bounds, but he cant over turn a call he had no chance of seeing. not covering sagers by any means, but if elder makes the fg, then they win. they played well enough, albeit the offensive play calling.

jtk
    ()
    sagers didn't throw the flag on the either penalty. it was lind who threw the unsportsmanlike penalty, which was awful. and the 12 men on the field was the correct call in reversing it. iggy only had 11. btw, if elder converts the fg, which was a gimme, you could have converted that kick, its a win for elder.

jtk
    ()
    sagers didn't throw the flag on the either penalty. it was lind who threw the unsportsmanlike penalty, which was awful. and the 12 men on the field was the correct call in reversing it. iggy only had 11. btw, if elder converts the fg, which was a gimme, you could have converted that kick, its a win for elder.

jtk
    ()
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…