• Sycamore (8-16)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (7-16)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Colerain (1-22)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19-19 going into OT. That game was awful mostly because of OH holding the ball for a minute at a time every possession. I can't imagine sending kids that have basketball talent there at this stage.
Gee. I wonder where you think the talented kids should go?:unsure:

Plenty of connections there! I'm sure the parents already have person lined up.
My two cents, there's one dad in particular who has been handed the keys to the program ever since Moss left. Will be really interested to see who the parent picks to be the next coach. Won't be the ADs choice thats for sure.

Doesn't suprise me.....team is being controlled by parent $$$, bring in players, now bring in their coach
Would Sycamore be interested in Little Miami’s coach, Brian Lawhon? Or am I way off? He’s only been at LM 1 year, so not sure he’d leave. He did well at CHCA, a few of his former players transferred to Sycamore, and he is a Sycamore grad himself, from some good teams in the 90s.

Would Sycamore be interested in Little Miami’s coach, Brian Lawhon? Or am I way off? He’s only been at LM 1 year, so not sure he’d leave. He did well at CHCA, a few of his former players transferred to Sycamore, and he is a Sycamore grad himself, from some good teams in the 90s.
It would make a lot of sense to hire Lawhon if he’s interested in the job. Alumnus who has coached numerous places and Sycamore could be his final destination in coaching if he wants it. Would love to see it happen.

Are you sure its not "those kind of parents" that made him leave CHCA? He went from a great team to possibly worst in city. Maybe he is tired of overbearing parents

Whomever said Kerr to Colerain....I like that

I did hear, Vickers to Sycamore. He works at CHCA, might have some of those connections

I did here that Sycamore will be updating their athletic facilities in the near future starting with building a new football stadium on the high school campus and the gym getting a makeover