Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (7-16)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Colerain (1-22)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vike16

There is a lot of next-level talent spread through out the league this year. Lakota East is king until proven otherwise, but should be a very fun to watch. Hopefully they will play most of the year without any major Covid-19 issues

Who will be crowned champs, and who is your top 4 teams

HoopDreams80

East, OH, Princeton, Hamilton- OH has pretty much everyone back and have added a couple transfers.

Sycamore isn't moving the needle I think they'll compete but they're not jumping out of the basement to penthouse with just one guy. They lost 15 games last year he can't make that difference up.

Vike16

East, OH, Princeton, Hamilton- OH has pretty much everyone back and have added a couple transfers.

Sycamore isn't moving the needle I think they'll compete but they're not jumping out of the basement to penthouse with just one guy. They lost 15 games last year he can't make that difference up.
Princeton lost a lot from last year, and what transfers do they have

HoopDreams80

UC alum Kenny Satterfield son and I heard they have a 6'9 transfer that has transferred in

Yea Princeton definitely has had turnover but heard they had a really good group coming back

Vike16

UC alum Kenny Satterfield son and I heard they have a 6'9 transfer that has transferred in

Yea Princeton definitely has had turnover but heard they had a really good group coming back
I saw a little of Princeton's scrimmage and didn't see a 6'9 kid. Not saying there isn't, just didn't see the kid. But Corey Alberston got them ranked 3rd in the city right now

CometCountry

I saw a little of Princeton's scrimmage and didn't see a 6'9 kid. Not saying there isn't, just didn't see the kid. But Corey Alberston got them ranked 3rd in the city right now
Vike, Oak Hills has the Satterfield kid and the transfer from New York--not Princeton---OH will be good along with Caneris, Dennis, and Ramstetter returning!!

Vike16

Vike, Oak Hills has the Satterfield kid and the transfer from New York--not Princeton---OH will be good along with Caneris, Dennis, and Ramstetter returning!!
somebody else said Princeton was getting them. But I like what I saw from Johnson and Harrison from Princeton. Hardman didn't play for some reason

Vike16

Hamilton struggled with Mt. Healthy last night... a little surprising??? Mt. Healthy should be average at best this year.
Yeah. I thought the same thing, and thought the big man was controlled most of the game. He definitely took over late. He has to get stronger with the ball, but he has some skill. Right now I would say they will finish in the 4 or 5 range in the GMC.

JElder

X beat both Hamilton and Oak Hills in game like scrimmages.
My opinion on the GMC:
East
Oak Hills
Princeton
Hamilton
Mason

In the city..
Moe
Elder - They are extremely long, athletic, deep, and talented. I think they also have the best PG in the city in Keller. This is the year Panther fans have been waiting on.
East
X
Oak Hills
Princeton
LaSalle
Hamilton
Walnut
Mason