Search results

1. W

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

You’re just still butt hurt from the Cade Rice show that was put on in the 52-0 game at Burg. Junior high score was close unlike the varsity and JV games this year. Time will tell.
  2. W

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Not true. Nobody came off the edge on the only kneel down of the game. Hats off to Ansonia they play football the way it is supposed to be play. PHYSICAL.
  3. W

From what I have seen Greenon better get used to an early start to wrestling season every year for awhile
  4. W

Yeah too bad Greenon got a two week head start in wrestling season. Looks like two a days for the burg to get caught up.
  5. W

McGill is good but I would take Hurst over him.
  6. W

2021 Mechanicsburg beat Greenview twice.
  7. W

Since when is Arcanum in Springfield’s district?
  8. W

Weel 11 West Jefferson @ Newcomerstown

Good question.
  9. W

Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

Mixx 165 has great food and a decent variety of beer.
  10. W

DIvision VI State Semifinal: Coldwater (12-2) vs West Jefferson (13-1)

By throwing out the Burg game
  11. W

DIvision VI State Semifinal: Coldwater (12-2) vs West Jefferson (13-1)

Coldwater had 3 weeks to prepare for Mechanicsburg. You can’t tell me they didn’t.
  12. W

Week 13: Coldwater (10-2) vs Mechanicsburg (12-0)

Wasn’t at a neutral site last year. Coldwater hosted due to covid.
  13. W

Week 13: Coldwater (10-2) vs Mechanicsburg (12-0)

I don’t think it is their fault that Covington now isn’t good after reaching the regional finals two years ago when the game was scheduled.
  14. W

OHC 2021

So go to the coldwater thread and stay off the OHC thread.
  15. W

OHC 2021

To big fish’s point have you ever posted something positive. I heard there are people over in the burg that hate success unless it involves them.
  16. W

OHC 2021

NE did find a running game after riverside. Their #1 rb Albright had 7 carries through two weeks but finished with 122 carries on the season. They play again and I’ll take NE.
  17. W

West jefferson@ I Mechanicsburg

So help me understand something. Honoring and coaches accomplishments, team’s accomplishments, seniors and a highly respected follower of mechanicsburg football is in classy and unsportsmanlike. Even when the timeout was called with burg on defense. But during the game and games in the past WJ...
  18. W

OHC 2021

Chillicothe schools are split between 23 and 24
  19. W

Concessions that stray from the norm

Mechanicsburg FFA has a potato bar on the visitor’s side. It is awesome
  20. W

OHC 2021

I totally agree. If your sick stay away. What does a positive test do for you? Nothing there isn’t treatment other than stay away. So just stay away to begin with