Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

Talked to a few burg fans this summer that I've known for a few years.

They were giddy to not have to play CW or MSML in the playoffs this year and felt that was their only roadblock to a title. I did bring up Bremen...and they weren't too concern. Since they aren't concerned about NB then i doubt they are losing sleep about playing NBs little brother.

With that confidence I see MB resurrecting the OHC reputation in regard to the MAC.

This ain't an OHC pushover that MAC schools have seen on the past. Minster is the next domino to fall, and soon NB will come to the same conclusions, this MB team is for real. I'm not saying MB should book rooms for Canton just yet, but they should at least log into travelocity.com to start comparing prices.
Minster Fan here, respect for the BURG, for several years, your boys came down with Coach F for a day of practicing during two-a-days--a bunch of HARDNOSE kids, my son said about your players... plus one of the best games i have seen when we went 42-41 years ago. So two things, whats the word on this years team and also where do you recommend for a couple of beers and some good food before the gam

Talked to a few burg fans this summer that I've known for a few years.

They were giddy to not have to play CW or MSML in the playoffs this year and felt that was their only roadblock to a title. I did bring up Bremen...and they weren't too concern. Since they aren't concerned about NB then i doubt they are losing sleep about playing NBs little brother.

With that confidence I see MB resurrecting the OHC reputation in regard to the MAC.

This ain't an OHC pushover that MAC schools have seen on the past. Minster is the next domino to fall, and soon NB will come to the same conclusions, this MB team is for real. I'm not saying MB should book rooms for Canton just yet, but they should at least log into travelocity.com to start comparing prices.
i do love your sarcasm!

if a BURG team is going to beat a legit MAC team in the playoffs, this isn’t the year it will happen..

Minster Fan here, respect for the BURG, for several years, your boys came down with Coach F for a day of practicing during two-a-days--a bunch of HARDNOSE kids, my son said about your players... plus one of the best games i have seen when we went 42-41 years ago. So two things, whats the word on this years team and also where do you recommend for a couple of beers and some good food before the game?
We are down a lot this year compared to years past. I honestly never expected to have the season we have had with the youth of this team at the beginning of the season. They do fight each week and can be very competitive. Now we all know Minster comes from the MAC and they will certainly have an edge until we beat someone from the MAC. I would expect a fight for both teams. Who knows maybe we will get a goal line call to go our way this time lol. The go to spot before the game is hands down Mixx 165. They have great food and a variety of beer selections.

Doran from Preble Shawnee ran for 184(!) yards on Greeneview. sounds like some ignorance and lack of respect when gameplaning by Greeneview.

We are down a lot this year compared to years past. I honestly never expected to have the season we have had with the youth of this team at the beginning of the season. They do fight each week and can be very competitive. Now we all know Minster comes from the MAC and they will certainly have an edge until we beat someone from the MAC. I would expect a fight for both teams. Who knows maybe we will get a goal line call to go our way this time lol. The go to spot before the game is hands down Mixx 165. They have great food and a variety of beer selections.
I had to look up the Mixx 165.....man, that is just the V.I. with a new paint job and sign......Im kidding. Congrats to Mechanicsburg on a great season with a young group. Hopefully they can get Minster!

I had to look up the Mixx 165.....man, that is just the V.I. with a new paint job and sign......Im kidding. Congrats to Mechanicsburg on a great season with a young group. Hopefully they can get Minster!
Well your not wrong it is the old VI with a new paint job and sign lol. Mixx is a pretty good place though. Yea I was pretty happy with the grit of this team. I’m really excited for that Jr High class coming up. Them boys played very well this season.

Well your not wrong it is the old VI with a new paint job and sign lol. Mixx is a pretty good place though. Yea I was pretty happy with the grit of this team. I’m really excited for that Jr High class coming up. Them boys played very well this season.
whats the address of the Mixx place

Minster Fan here, respect for the BURG, for several years, your boys came down with Coach F for a day of practicing during two-a-days--a bunch of HARDNOSE kids, my son said about your players... plus one of the best games i have seen when we went 42-41 years ago. So two things, whats the word on this years team and also where do you recommend for a couple of beers and some good food before the game?
Respect! Young team this year. 7 seniors and 35 players. Our 2 losses were to division 5 schools. Same offense from years ago, run run run. Junior QB Jayden Roland is a phonemonal athlete and very good decision maker. If anything he reminds me of a shorter and skinnier version of Kaleb Romero I’m terms of athleticism and ability to break tackles.

whats the address of the Mixx place
The Mixx is a very good spot. Bar, solid food and TVs.

Defense is up and down for us. #55 on the D-line for Burg is a name you will here a lot and #11 LB. I don’t expect us to win especially against a MAC school. Then again it is Ohio high school football so anything can happen

How’s Minster look? I have seen a lot about your QB on here. Seems like a really good player

How’s Minster look? I have seen a lot about your QB on here. Seems like a really good player
Minster has 7 seniors also, those boys have really stepped up, on and off the field. The Qb is a pretty good athlete, very quick and a pretty good runner, he led the MAC in passing yards, and is very good in the pocket or throwing on the run. Have several good WR's and two solid rb"s, , as in all football it begins up front, and those boys have been playing solid for the past couple of week. Cats are a young team, with some good athletes. I heard your QB is very tough kid, doesn't mind contact.... and your line has a bunch of tough kids( as usual)... looks like great weather for the game.

Good Luck OHC. Surprised no buzz on here.
6 teams remain, yet only 2 of them have truly consistent posters.

it seems as if Northeastern and West Jeff have had plenty of talk on their respective threads.

all the other teams.. they probably know they’re about to get clocked on friday.

6 teams remain, yet only 2 of them have truly consistent posters.

it seems as if Northeastern and West Jeff have had plenty of talk on their respective threads.

all the other teams.. they probably know they’re about to get clocked on friday.
Or maybe some of us are busy and can’t post all the time.

Or maybe some of us are busy and can’t post all the time.
it’s good to see you back. would love some insight on Minster this week. all i know is they seem to finally be clicking under Seth Whiting and have become competitive again in the mighty MAC.

any idea where Down the Road has been? been awhile.

to be fair, i think Burg has a fighting chance. i just don’t think they have the horses to beat a MAC team this season.

where did all the other Burg posters go? they’ve been absent lately?
Not a Burg poster, but I do think Burg can win this. Sure, Burg isn't as strong as they were in the past several years, but they are well coached and play hard. Minster is a good team too, but they aren't the Minster teams of the past either. I think Burg is better coached and will get the dubya!

Good luck to all the OHC teams still fighting.

it’s good to see you back. would love some insight on Minster this week. all i know is they seem to finally be clicking under Seth Whiting and have become competitive again in the mighty MAC.

any idea where Down the Road has been? been awhile.
I have been extremely busy as of late and haven’t been able to keep up as much as I used to. Minster is a good team but I think if we play well we can possibly win this game. I don’t have much info on them though. I have no clue where he has been. Only seen a few posts from him this year.

Unfortunately for the Burg, the timing didn't work out. If ML and Burg had switched division a year or two earlier, I could have defiantly seen them winning state in D7.