OHC 2021

Hey gang, I would love to see OHC have 2 teams in the Semi-Finals, BURG - WJ rematch and all...................BUT we best just focus on this weeks battles!!! All I care about this week is a win against Northmor.

BURG is still the favorite this week and WJ should be as well...........but if either team plays bad they will begin wrestling/basketball season.

I would still put Fort Frye and Coldwater as the favorites for Reg 23 and Reg 24 until someone actually beats them. I am pretty certain Region 21 and 22 will not just lay down and give a title away either.

I really don't care if we are underdog and I know the BURG boys feel the same. Just keep winning games and get closer to a shot at the mountaintop.

Hey gang, I would love to see OHC have 2 teams in the Semi-Finals, BURG - WJ rematch and all...................BUT we best just focus on this weeks battles!!! All I care about this week is a win against Northmor.

BURG is still the favorite this week and WJ should be as well...........but if either team plays bad they will begin wrestling/basketball season.

I would still put Fort Frye and Coldwater as the favorites for Reg 23 and Reg 24 until someone actually beats them. I am pretty certain Region 21 and 22 will not just lay down and give a title away either.

I really don't care if we are underdog and I know the BURG boys feel the same. Just keep winning games and get closer to a shot at the mountaintop.
Exactly gotta beat the MAC first and the monkeys off your back. I’d love to see the burg beat coldwater I just don’t see that happening but it’s my opinion others have different opinions. We shall see but greenview comes first and they won’t lay down.

Mechanicsburg schedule sets them up nicely to win the region. Their wins are against opponents who have a combined 44 wins and 4 wins against teams with winning records vs CWs weak schedule where their wins were against opponents with just 25 wins and 1 win vs a team with a .500 record or better to include two losses to D7 schools.

I know many are afraid to admit it but this sets up nicely to win the region. Their next toughest test moving forward will likely be West Jefferson in the Semi's, and then the winner of that titanic struggle will face off likely with NMS (or Archbold/Grove)
I wanna pick the burg but history is not on our side year after year same results I just think Coldwater wins region 24 b/c their Coldwater! Could this be the year??

Mechanicsburg schedule sets them up nicely to win the region. Their wins are against opponents who have a combined 44 wins and 4 wins against teams with winning records vs CWs weak schedule where their wins were against opponents with just 25 wins and 1 win vs a team with a .500 record or better to include two losses to D7 schools.

I know many are afraid to admit it but this sets up nicely to win the region. Their next toughest test moving forward will likely be West Jefferson in the Semi's, and then the winner of that titanic struggle will face off likely with NMS (or Archbold/Grove)
I appreciate a smart a** as much or more than the next guy - takes one to know one.
Passive aggressive doesn't work for me I prefer just aggressive ;) Your team is good - it's ok to admit it.
randy savage man GIF

Last edited:

"Get out of here". Coldwater is the team to beat, period.
Here's the MAC:
In MAC Losses
0 ML
1 Versailles lost to ML by 2
2 St Henry lost to ML by 13 & Versailles by 20
2 Coldwater lost to ML by 3 Lost to St Henry by 7
3 NB lost to Coldwater by 14, lost to Verssailles by 5 & ML by 8
5 Anna Only beat FR, Parkway & Minster
5St. Johns See above. Didn't play each other. Didnt make playoffs.
7FR Only beat Parkway, didn't play Minster. Made Playoffs
7Parkway
8Minster

All made it through the first round. One is guaranteed MAC victory.
This week in MAC land:
ML Vs FL
St. Henry Vs TC
Coldwater Vs DP
NB @ TV
Anna @ FR

$12 / month?
Also would offer a lifetime subscription
"Get out of here". Coldwater is the team to beat, period.
Here's the MAC:
In MAC Losses
0 ML
1 Versailles lost to ML by 2
2 St Henry lost to ML by 13 & Versailles by 20
2 Coldwater lost to ML by 3 Lost to St Henry by 7
3 NB lost to Coldwater by 14, lost to Verssailles by 5 & ML by 8
5 Anna Only beat FR, Parkway & Minster
5St. Johns See above. Didn't play each other. Didnt make playoffs.
7FR Only beat Parkway, didn't play Minster. Made Playoffs
7Parkway
8Minster

All made it through the first round. One is guaranteed MAC victory.
This week in MAC land:
ML Vs FL
St. Henry Vs TC
Coldwater Vs DP
NB @ TV
Anna @ FR
A rundown of Mechanicsburg losses:

Zero,

That is all.

I wanna pick the burg but history is not on our side year after year same results I just think Coldwater wins region 24 b/c their Coldwater! Could this be the year??
I think you should stop saying things like "On OUR side". You haven't had a positive thing to say all year about The 'Burg, there has to be plenty of schools nearby that you can call "Your" team, fact is... We Don't Want Ya. Keep your negative comments and join someone else's bandwagon. With fans like you who needs enemies.

I know I always took great pride as a coach in just pounding the dogs*&^ out of doubters like you. We'll start sending you $10 to not come to OUR Games.

I think you should stop saying things like "On OUR side". You haven't had a positive thing to say all year about The 'Burg, there has to be plenty of schools nearby that you can call "Your" team, fact is... We Don't Want Ya. Keep your negative comments and join someone else's bandwagon. With fans like you who needs enemies.

I know I always took great pride as a coach in just pounding the dogs*&^ out of doubters like you. We'll start sending you $10 to not come to OUR Games.
Go back to bed Brandon I’m tired of your ##it!! ?

Also would offer a lifetime subscription

A rundown of Mechanicsburg losses:

Zero,

That is all.
Don’t forget coldwater lost to ML by 3 and SH by 7 ML will win division 7 and could probably win D6 and SH lost to Fort Frye by 4 who may win D6 so coldwaters losses are that bad. ?

To big fish’s point have you ever posted something positive. I heard there are people over in the burg that hate success unless it involves them.
If you would read my post it’s just my opinion that’s what this thread is for right ? Sorry I don’t agree with some peoples opinion and they don’t like it but if you don’t agree fine just move on my gosh quit being so sensitive. I bet there’s more people picking Coldwater in region 24 than anybody else and why is that? You and big fishy can discuss that among yourselves!!✌️

If you would read my post it’s just my opinion that’s what this thread is for right ? Sorry I don’t agree with some peoples opinion and they don’t like it but if you don’t agree fine just move on my gosh quit being so sensitive. I bet there’s more people picking Coldwater in region 24 than anybody else and why is that? You and big fishy can discuss that among yourselves!!✌️
So go to the coldwater thread and stay off the OHC thread.

To big fish’s point have you ever posted something positive. I heard there are people over in the burg that hate success unless it involves them.

I wish I could refute that.......... It's not a just come lately thing. There seems to be a good number of people that struggle to be happy for others or appreciate their accomplishments. It's been going on a long time. The individualism does seem to be somewhat more prevalent over the last 15- 20 years or so.

Trusting each other being a team and working hard for a common goal is what makes me appreciate football and the young men that choose to pursue that each fall. We are spoiled as community to get to watch the fruits of those young men's labor under direction that has lead to great success.

The Rams are feeling pretty confident they can "ring a bell" Saturday night I'd be excited to see that denied! Need a dialed in effort as I'm sure South champs will be coached up and ready to go!

Grow up a##hole? Cal preps 31-21 coldwater. Have a good life?
Man, I kinda feel sorry for you.

Opinions are what these boards are for. But again….10-0 back to back champs….tons of things to be happy about if you are a true burg fan. Kids playing hard and getting better every week. Good news is other than you rambling about how great Coldwater is I haven’t heard them mentioned in Mechanicsburg. All I hear about is how much better Greeneview is and how focused the kids are on week 12.

Again….can you give me a couple positives? Just a couple, not asking a lot.

Im sure you voted “no” on the proposed facility as well. But at the same time want top rated teams and have unreal expectations for the athletes and coaches.

SUPPORT THE KIDS AND PROGRAM!!!

Sometimes complementing young men on their success in life can go a long way. Try it sometime.

As for any “players” who might read the negative opinions from miserable people..,,.

“It’s not the critic who counts”…..

Opinions are what these boards are for. But again….10-0 back to back champs….tons of things to be happy about if you are a true burg fan. Kids playing hard and getting better every week. Good news is other than you rambling about how great Coldwater is I haven’t heard them mentioned in Mechanicsburg. All I hear about is how much better Greeneview is and how focused the kids are on week 12.

Im sure you voted “no” on the proposed facility as well. But at the same time want top rated teams and have unreal expectations for the athletes and coaches.

Sometimes complementing young men on their success in life can go a long way. Try it sometime.

As for any “players” who might read the negative opinions from miserable people..,,.

Ok the burg wins region 24 and on to the next round I guess that’s what is important. Not discrediting any success they’ve had just stating OHC has never beat the MAC and they’ve had really good teams but this year will be different. And I never voted on the levy I don’t live in the district if you may know. ?

I never made that statement someone else on this thread did that I just mentioned Greenview won’t lay down might wanna check that on this thread.thx

Ok the burg wins region 24 and on to the next round I guess that’s what is important. Not discrediting any success they’ve had just stating OHC has never beat the MAC and they’ve had really good teams but this year will be different. And I never voted on the levy I don’t live in the district if you may know. ?
Technically West Jeff won one last year. They beat Anna in a playoff game 36-35. I know it was COVID year but hey a win is a win.