Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Green by 1-8

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
2014 DC QB at Massillon. Goes 7-4 1st round playoff exit. Hoban hires TT and went 6-4 and finished outside of playoffs.
2015 DC Transferred to Hoban who went 14-1 and ring #1, Massillon finished the year 4-6, 2016 Hoban goes 14-1 ring #2, Massillon finishes 8-3 first round playoff exit. Was that beneficial for Massillon? Hoban gets his brother who becomes all state and wins another couple rings for the family. Younger brother on current Hoban team and might get another ring for the family. Maybe it was beneficial for Massillon? You be the judge, but it was definitely beneficial for Hoban.

good luck tonight against Green. Hope we see you in 2 weeks at Canton.
Nobody cares go away troll.

2015 DC Transferred to Hoban who went 14-1 and ring #1, Massillon finished the year 4-6, 2016 Hoban goes 14-1 ring #2, Massillon finishes 8-3 first round playoff exit. Was that beneficial for Massillon? Hoban gets his brother who becomes all state and wins another couple rings for the family. Younger brother on current Hoban team and might get another ring for the family. Maybe it was beneficial for Massillon?
Yep. There could be 8 more Clarks in line and they still don't add up to one Nate Moore. It's not only about what happens between the lines.

2014 DC QB at Massillon. Goes 7-4 1st round playoff exit. Hoban hires TT and went 6-4 and finished outside of playoffs.
2015 DC Transferred to Hoban who went 14-1 and ring #1, Massillon finished the year 4-6, 2016 Hoban goes 14-1 ring #2, Massillon finishes 8-3 first round playoff exit. Was that beneficial for Massillon? Hoban gets his brother who becomes all state and wins another couple rings for the family. Younger brother on current Hoban team and might get another ring for the family. Maybe it was beneficial for Massillon? You be the judge, but it was definitely beneficial for Hoban.

good luck tonight against Green. Hope we see you in 2 weeks at Canton.
Well well well well- look who it is… if it not Mr. “Rent Free” him self

In all seriousness if you had to put a spread on this game, what would it be? I’m going Massillon -24.5
That's closer than most of the lines I've seen. Not saying that's reasonable, but consensus seems to be Massillon flirting with a running clock.

In all seriousness if you had to put a spread on this game, what would it be? I’m going Massillon -24.5
Well... Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50 has Massillon winning by 32 with 98% probability. His predictions have mostly been close to perfect all season, so I think I will go with that along with what I've witnessed Massillon do all season.

If Green is up 5 million at halftime, as the spread would indicate, I might have to go over and check out the Hoover fall play. I saw a musical there about 7 years ago, great venue for theatre. Green's auditorium is all right, but I'd have to give Jackson the edge for best atmosphere for school plays in the Federal League.

72195398613__2552007E-A727-4E9D-A586-90C1BFCB6A59.jpeg

Thank God for the overhang. It’s pouring down rain