Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Green by 1-8

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Lol that was a totally different Massillon team and wasn't a very good year for Massillon. This year is one of Massillon's best defenses of all time and the offense is up there too in the top 10 I'd say. So good luck if you think Green is winning by a million.
They couldn’t contain McElroy, I expect that will be the same case with DaOne.

You must be joking. Green lost to Jackson and Perry, and almost lost to GlenOak and Hoover. And you're going up against Massillon who has only given up an average of 8 points a game and has scored an average of 40 points a game... lol you will have to do a lot better than that.

Massillon wins 56-0 tonight. If it was possible, Green would go negative on points with a score of -14.
Ok so Green did lose to jackson and Glenoak. But Green did beat Lake(no offense to lake) 28-0. Massillon just beat lake 35-6. We could look at it this was also.
Just not sure why you think if it were possible that Green would have negative points? 🤔

With the weather this game will be won in the trenches. Ground and pound all night long.
If both teams totally abandon the pass, that's a decided advantage for Massillon on both sides of the ball. However, that's unlikely to happen, as Green has to pass, and the Massillon WRs against the Green DBs is such a mismatch that it's hard to imagine that the Massillon coaching staff would unilaterally forego that.

Ok so Green did lose to jackson and Glenoak. But Green did beat Lake(no offense to lake) 28-0. Massillon just beat lake 35-6. We could look at it this was also.
Just not sure why you think if it were possible that Green would have negative points? 🤔

Bro, he's talking smack w/ someone who says Green by a million. Try to follow.

I agree the Green defense has played very well at times. Other times not. They'll definitely need their A game.

Obviously I am just counter trolling that dude that keeps upping the winning score difference by a million each post. Realistically I'm thinking it'll be more like 42-7 Massillon.

Dunno who that was, but I can't think of a transfer to Hoban that didn't benefit Massillon.
2014 DC QB at Massillon. Goes 7-4 1st round playoff exit. Hoban hires TT and went 6-4 and finished outside of playoffs.
2015 DC Transferred to Hoban who went 14-1 and ring #1, Massillon finished the year 4-6, 2016 Hoban goes 14-1 ring #2, Massillon finishes 8-3 first round playoff exit. Was that beneficial for Massillon? Hoban gets his brother who becomes all state and wins another couple rings for the family. Younger brother on current Hoban team and might get another ring for the family. Maybe it was beneficial for Massillon? You be the judge, but it was definitely beneficial for Hoban.

good luck tonight against Green. Hope we see you in 2 weeks at Canton.