Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Green by 1-8

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Dunno who that was, but I can't think of a transfer to Hoban that didn't benefit Massillon.
He's talking about Danny Clark. But I thought it was because of the coaching changes. Once Nate Moore was hired, that's when Clark left and went to Hoban for the next season. I was thinking it was due to the loss of Jason Hall as coach.

Jeff Clark was very vocal about his opinion that changing the head coach was detrimental to players currently in the program. Honest opinion? Veiled threat? Who knows? He left and it worked out for all concerned.

Could the Tigers get through the gauntlet of the state tournament and grab the state title as tournament champions for the 1st time? I think they can, starts with a big win here vs. Green. Green has nothing to lose and Massillon has everything to lose

Green has nothing to lose and Massillon has everything to lose
I don’t know if you posted this previously but this is twice now this week I have read this and it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Both teams are playing for a Regional Championship and to make it to the final 4.
If Green has nothing to lose they are going to lose by a lot more then I think they will tonight.

Massillon fans talking about Hoban because they’re already checked out of this game. And complaining about a real winning program.

Green by a million.

Gonna need those 15 QBs Massillon’s got to even have a shot to keep it close
It’s irrelevant what the fans are talking about on here.
The only way you’re going to keep it close is if you bring Mr’s…Sulecki, Ray, Williams, Thompson, Bunting and Keller. If they aren’t there the Tigers win this by 21 or more.

Massillon fans talking about Hoban because they’re already checked out of this game. And complaining about a real winning program.

Green by a million.

Gonna need those 15 QBs Massillon’s got to even have a shot to keep it close
You must be joking. Green lost to Jackson and Perry, and almost lost to GlenOak and Hoover. And you're going up against Massillon who has only given up an average of 8 points a game and has scored an average of 40 points a game... lol you will have to do a lot better than that.

Massillon wins 56-0 tonight. If it was possible, Green would go negative on points with a score of -14.

I’m not going to say anything else about the fans after this. This clearly isn’t what I’m talking about. Definitely wasn’t speaking about passion and all that stuff you guys are bringing up. And Christ I yell too. I’m passionate. I played here boys. But any words used out of anger or passion or what have you that are Racial, sexual related towards a kid, or homosexual type stuff is what I’m talking about. I’ve heard it 2 weeks in a row now. As I said, be mindful of your words. Smh

I don’t know if you posted this previously but this is twice now this week I have read this and it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Both teams are playing for a Regional Championship and to make it to the final 4.
If Green has nothing to lose they are going to lose by a lot more then I think they will tonight.

It's their way of saying if Green loses no biggie that's ok but if Massillon loses trolls can jump off the top rope.

Rest assured...Green is playing to win.

You must be joking. Green lost to Jackson and Perry, and almost lost to GlenOak and Hoover. And you're going up against Massillon who has only given up an average of 8 points a game and has scored an average of 40 points a game... lol you will have to do a lot better than that.

Massillon wins 56-0 tonight. If it was possible, Green would go negative on points with a score of -14.
Lost to Jackson the same year this happened too

IMG_3936.jpeg