Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Green by 1-8

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

They shipped it clear out to Mansfield last time. Any reason they wouldn’t again?
Games in Mansfield have been cancelled due to safety concerns not that long ago. Maybe that’s a reason?

Assuming Benson is still off the table I say just play the game at Lake, Akron U, or GlenOak. You’ll never get the “perfect” neutral location but it also seems silly to me to force both to drive an hour plus to a place like Mansfield.

I personally hope it’s GlenOak. A Massillon vs Green regional championship game would probably be good revenue for them. Plus both teams are familiar with the place and play there every other year anyway for what it’s worth.

GlenOak hosted a mentor vs pickerington d1 state semi-final game a couple years back and that went just fine.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
They shipped it clear out to Mansfield last time. Any reason they wouldn’t again?
loop mario GIF

I wouldn’t mind seeing it at Akron U. I don’t know how much they host high school games anymore. Seems to be less frequent since Covid. Barberton is a good sized stadium. They hosted a D5 game tonight but I would have rather seen a D1-D2 school there.

I like Lake Stadium. I was just asking cause I didn’t know.
For sure. And yeah, I dunno capacity either. When we played Perry I lived within walking distance. If there is any complaint from a big game at Lake, might it be access and parking related? Anyone remember any problems? Hartville Police seemed to do an okay job managing things last time, was my impression.

Still, roads in and out of there are small and wacky.

For sure. And yeah, I dunno capacity either. When we played Perry I lived within walking distance. If there is any complaint from a big game at Lake, might it be access and parking related? Anyone remember any problems? Hartville Police seemed to do an okay job managing things last time, was my impression.

Still, roads in and out of there are small and wacky.
Their is a Kraus’s Pizza about a half mile from Lake’s stadium. Which is a plus.

I just hope the OHSAA finds a ref crew that has seen a forward pass this year. Otherwise we will see a ton of PI calls.
Feel like we have pretty decent discipline in this department… when we don’t let the receivers get 10 yards behind us 😕

Did I gloss over some bad PI games in my collective memory of the season?