Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Green by 9-16

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
And Moore and Patterson. It’s a 4 headed monster
Ray Harryhausen Odyssey GIF by Turner Classic Movies

At the end of the day us Tiger fans all want the same thing to win as many games as possible. We're a passionate fan base and that comes through in a multitude of different ways. Some fans expect absolute perfection, some tend to view things through orange colored glasses and there's a wide spectrum in between. All I can say is Tigers to da grave ya'll, if you know, you know.
Understood, I’ve been here almost my entire life and go back to the 1920’s with my relatives. But there’s a fine line there. And that’s what I’m talking about. Be passionate, be vocal and be loud. Be proud of our tradition, history, and our team. But I’ve seen a couple parents this year have to get separated from some people. All I was trying to say is people need to be mindful of their words. These couple times it was stopped. I’d hate to see someone sleeping or spitting their teeth out of their mouth. That’s all. Because if someone ran their mouth about mine the way a few were about one of our kids that struggled the other night, man smh. Anyway we have a passionate fan base and we do all want the same thing, just be mindful at the games is all I’m saying. Private conversations are just that, private. But at the games you don’t always know who you’re sitting by. I’ll drop this and move on now. Thanks for just hearing me out guys. Go Tigers! Beat Green!!

Does Massillon still play Slaughter along with Owens at QB?
Slaughter got hurt. Getting close to back. Might play this week but no one’s really sure yet.

Not trying to ignore your perfectly normal question. I think rotating QB’s didn’t help us last time when we lost to Green.

Great problem to have having two great options at QB. I’d assume Owens is the guy but Slaughter is probably close to being able to play again if he’s needed.

I assumed Owens was the QB the majority of the time. Does he leave the field when he isn't at QB? Does he throw much? Who is their throwing QB? I don't understand why they have so many QBs. If Owens is the best runner and not the best thrower, I could understand having another QB that can throw. I thought Owens was at another level...why put another running QB in? What am I missing? I haven't seen them just really haven't heard of anyone but Owens.

Maybe Uniontown Green can give back the orange and black uniforms they got from Massillon Washington when starting their football program years ago! Thus the reason Green's school colors match Massillon Washington's colors!! At least they didn't take the tiger mascot!! Wait on 2nd thought they took the Canton McKinley bulldog!! lol

Slaughter got hurt. Getting close to back. Might play this week but no one’s really sure yet.

Not trying to ignore your perfectly normal question. I think rotating QB’s didn’t help us last time when we lost to Green.

Great problem to have having two great options at QB. I’d assume Owens is the guy but Slaughter is probably close to being able to play again if he’s needed.
Really bro? Lol

I assumed Owens was the QB the majority of the time. Does he leave the field when he isn't at QB? Does he throw much? Who is there throwing QB? I don't understand why they have so many QBs. If Owens is the best runner and not the best thrower, I could understand having another QB that can throw. I thought Owens was at another level...why put another running QB in? What am I missing? I haven't seen them just really haven't heard of anyone but Owens.
We have played 4 different QB’s this year. We have depth 🤷🏻‍♂️

I assumed Owens was the QB the majority of the time. Does he leave the field when he isn't at QB? Does he throw much? Who is there throwing QB? I don't understand why they have so many QBs. If Owens is the best runner and not the best thrower, I could understand having another QB that can throw. I thought Owens was at another level...why put another running QB in? What am I missing? I haven't seen them just really haven't heard of anyone but Owens.
you haven’t missed much : only
1700185081322.gif
tune in tomorrow : btw : this clock chain underneath that FUR

Really bro? Lol
really what? Would you rather me be rude and hostile when the guy asked a completely reasonable question.

We were playing two qb’s. Then one got hurt. I’d assume Owens gets all the snaps moving forward but Slaughter might be able to play if needed. Everyone’s asking about what Avon’s doing at QB too. Nothing watching replays of our games wouldn’t tell him. It’s not like it’s a secret.

I assumed Owens was the QB the majority of the time. Does he leave the field when he isn't at QB? Does he throw much? Who is their throwing QB? I don't understand why they have so many QBs. If Owens is the best runner and not the best thrower, I could understand having another QB that can throw. I thought Owens was at another level...why put another running QB in? What am I missing? I haven't seen them just really haven't heard of anyone but Owens.

People are being silly. Daone and Slaughter split to start the season with Owens doing more with his legs and Slaughter being more pass first. Since Slaughter has been out, Owens is basically in every play before starters are pulled.

We have played 4 different QB’s this year. We have depth 🤷🏻‍♂️
Speaking of depth : I’d like to see j will get some MLB reps . Bigger body and gets to the ball . Robinson goes hard just lakes bigger OL man was getting under his pads . Something to think about moving forward . Seem like they targeted 3 not being out there . We see how that worked : jus sayin
Tig 🐅

and after watching Greens DBs vs Jackson
#1 CB is toast vs our #1 : his stance is high and feet too close together . I pointed that out to Bray : he open all nite any route : I see two quick tds . Get him the rock 🐅

Speaking of depth : I’d like to see j will get some MLB reps . Bigger body and gets to the ball . Robinson goes hard just lakes bigger OL man was getting under his pads . Something to think about moving forward . Seem like they targeted 3 not being out there . We see how that worked : jus sayin
Tig 🐅

#1 CB is toast vs our #1 : his stance is high and feet too close together . I pointed that out to Bray : he open all nite any route : I see two quick tds . Get him the rock 🐅
I think Maverick is our next man up at MLB if needed. Vito also has previous experience at inside backer. Jadyn Williams is gonna be a player sooner than later though, lots of upside.

#1 CB is toast vs our #1 : his stance is high and feet too close together . I pointed that out to Bray : he open all nite any route :
Couldn't be any more open than Carter was against Lake. :D

Point being, a team might have one DB who can hang with Carter, Toles, Wiggins, Louis, etc. They might even have two. But 3 or 4? Not likely.

And I doubt they have an LB who can run with Gamble out of the backfield.

Last edited:
really what? Would you rather me be rude and hostile when the guy asked a completely reasonable question.

We were playing two qb’s. Then one got hurt. I’d assume Owens gets all the snaps moving forward but Slaughter might be able to play if needed. Everyone’s asking about what Avon’s doing at QB too. Nothing watching replays of our games wouldn’t tell him. It’s not like it’s a secret.
Dude I was just having fun with the guy. Christ lighten up. I even put the lol on there. Then you go and get all serious lol. All good my man. Getting easier to put people on ignore

It’s getting quiet unless everybody watching bengals v ravens . Andrews jacked my parlay up already .

Green fans let’s have fun since this your last game

who wins the coin toss ?
What end will green score on first ?
what end will Massillon score on first ? (scoreboard or opposite )
What team scores the first TD ?
Who scores first for green ? Any player
Who scores first for Massillon ? Any player
What’s the halftime score ?
Will coach wear his FUR ? 😂 it’s suppose to rain : he might floss the waterproof FUR :: drip drip 🐅🐅
This all in fun : enjoy ! And good luck to both teams . Anybody can answer questions

This game will be running clock. Massillon's first real test since the St. Ed's game, will come next week against the winner of Cinn. Anderson, or Withrow

Understood, I’ve been here almost my entire life and go back to the 1920’s with my relatives. But there’s a fine line there. And that’s what I’m talking about. Be passionate, be vocal and be loud. Be proud of our tradition, history, and our team. But I’ve seen a couple parents this year have to get separated from some people. All I was trying to say is people need to be mindful of their words. These couple times it was stopped. I’d hate to see someone sleeping or spitting their teeth out of their mouth. That’s all. Because if someone ran their mouth about mine the way a few were about one of our kids that struggled the other night, man smh. Anyway we have a passionate fan base and we do all want the same thing, just be mindful at the games is all I’m saying. Private conversations are just that, private. But at the games you don’t always know who you’re sitting by. I’ll drop this and move on now. Thanks for just hearing me out guys. Go Tigers! Beat Green!!
If the intensity of the Massillon fans and their zeal FOR the program is a few notches above other fan bases, I can only imagine the criticism that comes out of the mouths of some fans in the friendly fire dept.

there used to be a saying when i was a kid and it seems like an ancient proverb that is no longer followed:

“sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

this needs to be something parents yield to as well… I can’t tell you how many times I heard an earful of criticism about my nephews by the people sitting around us. We actually kept our mouth shut. The shame and embarrassment of them eventually finding out that they were sitting behind the family of the person they were criticizing was enough of a consequence for us. My sister and her husband knew it was part of the process of fans being better people and learning lessons when they acted a fool.

They’re just words, folks. Talk is cheap… don’t pay an expensive price for cheap things.

Truer words were never spoken than this post right here. We lost a QB to Hoban years ago because of drunk parents in the stands talking about him. And that is a FACT.

Truer words were never spoken than this post right here. We lost a QB to Hoban years ago because of drunk parents in the stands talking about him. And that is a FACT.
I understand that people shouldn’t do that… but they do and there will always be people like that.

Gotta raise men and women who can tune it out and do the work.

The petulance of people who do these kinds of things is foolish. And on any given Friday in any high school stadium, their foolishness is on display for all to see. But the petulance of people who let these kinds of foolish things get to them is getting to be worse. It means that it’s working and that’s not good for society, let alone the individual on either side of this garbage.