Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

I really value Harrycrane and Lambeau.

They put a lot of thought, data, and analysis into their posts. So many of us shoot from the hip with bias and retaliation. These two are solid. They are the ESPN of Yappi.

Cheers to Harrycrane and Lambeau!

Who are your favorite or most respected Yappi authorities?
I think that ALL of you Ohioans are top draw. You ALWAYS treat visitors with the utmost respect and thoughtful, concise answers to our queries. May the FORCE be with YALL, youins, youse guys!!!:)

As an aside, too bad your Buckeyes and my DAWGS couldn't have met up in the sunbaked heaven of Miami, FLAAAWDA. In what the red neck, hillbilly Gumps are calling the Crybaby Bowl! APPARENTLY, lil Nicky Satan's lucky wabbit's foot STILL has full potency. It's time for him to squish some water melons, and send lil Jimmy Hardpaw to the NFL!!!!! If Satan is the GOAT. They should rename that title with a new acronym, for luckiest of all time. He's pulled at LEAST eight games out of his butt, during his so called reign of terror. THE END.

Fairwood was one of the first posters I remember when I joined Yappi. Unreal poster for sure. Also, I think I've mentioned before on this thread and I'll say it again, @oilfilter was another one of the OG's for me on here. I'm glad you're back!

Mackinbiner was solid too, we had some solid debates in the private messages at times too.

WoodyHayes was another I remember from my early yappi years.

As a stark county guy and a federal league fan, I always like to read what BigEd has to say and love his stark county history in his pick em

Sykotyk is a great poster, love the pictures and stories of football in other states.

But honestly, everyone on here is what makes this place tick. It's always enjoyable to come and read the passion and excitement people have for their communities.

However some of the best posters are coaches looking for jobs or coaches defending themselves and attacking their critics. The scorned lover type posters who are here today and gone tomorrow.
WoodyHayes was my brother. He passed away in 2012. Still miss him.

I think that ALL of you Ohioans are top draw. You ALWAYS treat visitors with the utmost respect and thoughtful, concise answers to our queries. May the FORCE be with YALL, youins, youse guys!!!:)

As an aside, too bad your Buckeyes and my DAWGS couldn't have met up in the sunbaked heaven of Miami, FLAAAWDA. In what the red neck, hillbilly Gumps are calling the Crybaby Bowl! APPARENTLY, lil Nicky Satan's lucky wabbit's foot STILL has full potency. It's time for him to squish some water melons, and send lil Jimmy Hardpaw to the NFL!!!!! If Satan is the GOAT. They should rename that title with a new acronym, for luckiest of all time. He's pulled at LEAST eight games out of his butt, during his so called reign of terror. THE END.
Maybe your DAWGS would like to make the trip north in the winter to play one of these days? We're having a pretty mild winter here this year, after all. That said, I think it's more your delivery than your origin that keep the Ohio posters from being more hospitable. I'll admit, I enjoy reading some of the banter though.

Smash---
Smoove have actually gots some tears in Smoove's eyeballz right about now. This was extremifiedly kind of you to mentionate Smoove in your commentation. SMoove ain't out for accolades or sommendations, though, Smoove just wanna tell it like it be and bring some humor, kindness, love and peace to y'all and to this board. If peeps appreciate Smoove and Smoove's preachin', Smoove gratuitous beyond believification. Smoove appreciates all y'all appreciation and Smoove just wanna keep bein' a beacon of love, light, and poundin'. Keep Poundin', Y'all!
Smoove out!

sometimes I honestly wonder how many people I might actualy know on here, some that I have known no longer post on here

My nickname is "Worm" and I graduated in 2002. I've never "hid behind a screenname," so everybody in Warren that has seen my posts knows exactly who I am.

I've met quite a few posters on Yappi (from other cities) in person. They know who they are and it's always nice catching up with them.

WoodyHayes was my brother. He passed away in 2012. Still miss him.
He always offered to take me to a game in Tyler, Texas if I got out that way but he died before I was planning to take him up on the offer. Was a good guy.

@BirdDog10 seems to have good insight on small school football and we seem to roll in the same forums. Again, I’ve only been active as a poster for about a year after just being a casual reader for the last 10 years.

@BirdDog10 seems to have good insight on small school football and we seem to roll in the same forums. Again, I’ve only been active as a poster for about a year after just being a casual reader for the last 10 years.
Baby Hat GIF

Sykotyk gives us content that we should really pay for. I remember asking a question about his time in Philly during the Euclid football safety crisis earlier this year. I really just wanted a simple one sentence answer, but he put so much effort into a post that has driven me down the rabbit hole of Philly high school football. He is an encyclopedia.

Bkmk1 had a nice post earlier and is one of the better posters around here. I can tell he loves the game itself and is always very rational with his analysis.

I do love the Massillon posters in general just because they seem to keep this board going. Oil Filter especially. JLP is another good one. True fans of their team/school/community. They aren't afraid of an argument, I really respect that, though I think they lose more than they like to think ;).

I miss CatAlum. I knew him very well. He was a mentor to me when I was in law school and working during the day. He always asked me how I was doing, asking if there was anything he could do to help, even though I was an Eds kid and he was a diehard Ignatius guy. He was really witty in his posts (being an excellent lawyer helped with that), especially Eds/Ignatius posts. He was great at writing subtle digs on St. Eds.

Clarkgriswold is great on the Browns thread. I think he understands that Browns fandom is more comedic relief than anything. WJ-OSU-STEELERS also does come into those Browns threads and gives rational analysis, but is rightfully run out. Only we can make fun of the Browns.

I'm missing a LOT, but those I mentioned are the usernames I always seem to see first.