Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

FWK and GRABER? Best football posters? You are mentally ill my friend. Most entertaining posters ever. By far. But not for football. In fact, if you want some updated entertainment hit Scotty G's Facebook page. He is at war with a motorcycle gang and the bar the frequent. Videos and everything. Maybe the best ever.

For me, the best posters are:
- some of the Massillon posters- It's because of their love and passion for their TIG-ERS.
- cjb5656 - very insightful about many teams. Like his weekly SWC write-ups
- sykotyk - another diehard. travels all over to see games. Just awesome.
- Some of the Ed's posters - they always seem to be rational, not arrogant. And we all know they would have every right to be arrogant due to the success Ed's is having. Seem very down to earth and can write about pretty much all the teams.
- some of the Mentor posters. They have great insight about Mentor and the GCC.

I'm sure there are many others. I will probably reread past posts and update this list.

Last edited:
I am in a lot of the SW Ohio threads. I value @StateChampion2012 a great deal for MAC country, Darke County, Mercer County, etc. We have a lot of good posters for the WOAC and SWBL Threads.

Really, this depends greatly on what interests you. I think you can find several informative posters for each section of the state (SW, NW, NE, and SE).

I am in a lot of the SW Ohio threads. I value @StateChampion2012 a great deal for MAC country, Darke County, Mercer County, etc. We have a lot of good posters for the WOAC and SWBL Threads.

Really, this depends greatly on what interests you. I think you can find several informative posters for each section of the state (SW, NW, NE, and SE).
I would agree with your assessment.

@Hoist the Black @TEMPESTA @dnis30 @Jaws31 @The Dock @BobBBaulzack @Jake22 @FirestoneFan @iveseenitall @PeterBlack @TARFU @carnholio @trimblefootball @Raylan_Givens @wildcat71 @Thavoice @Msfootball @thePITman @Rich Kotite @Bluestreakoffice @ShootNation @cuyahogacuse @Smoove Mooves @the123kidz

Repping small-to-mid school football we are the primary posters that represent 2 of the largest grossing threads on Yappi.
Regina King Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Where am I at on this list? Kids named me "Most Likely to Succeed" at the same time Beyonce was known as "Knowles Infant".

I like The Butler....does anyone know if he is ok? He did not post all football season....he used to take a picture of the game stats and post them...he has a very dry sense of humor

Last edited:
For as big a pain in our azzes as Mackinbiner was, I'm really sad he wasn't here to see Massillon winning last week. It probably would have been his last straw anyone. For the record, I never had Oil Filter dead, I just knew he was MIA. Clarkgriswold is one of my favorites. And Fairwood King was in a freaking class by himself.

I don't know if there is (or should be) a HOF for Yappi posts, but if it ever comes to fruition Fairwood King should have his own wing.