Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

StateChampion2012, BirdDog10, Thavoice, IndianaBanana, Insane92 and *67 are some of my favorites from my area.

I remember reading threads years ago before creating an account. IB would mess with hoser by responding to him in the MAC threads with homoerotic replies. It made me laugh.

And yes, I am sad to hear that Mackinbiner is not with us anymore. Especially now that Massillon won a title. But he had a way of starting drama that noone else could match.

As Pope Francis I once said "A silent Mackinwhiner is a gift from the Lord".

Question...who are the most infamous yappi posters over the years?

Radiodaveagain? JerseyFlyer?
From Little Miami in SW Ohio it would be ptpattenpackerfan. Dude was off the rails during his sons time at LM.

I enjoyed the original Hoser, not the imposter who uses the screen name now.

Last edited:
Fairwood was one of the first posters I remember when I joined Yappi. Unreal poster for sure. Also, I think I've mentioned before on this thread and I'll say it again, @oilfilter was another one of the OG's for me on here. I'm glad you're back!

Mackinbiner was solid too, we had some solid debates in the private messages at times too.

WoodyHayes was another I remember from my early yappi years.

As a stark county guy and a federal league fan, I always like to read what BigEd has to say and love his stark county history in his pick em

Sykotyk is a great poster, love the pictures and stories of football in other states.

But honestly, everyone on here is what makes this place tick. It's always enjoyable to come and read the passion and excitement people have for their communities.

However some of the best posters are coaches looking for jobs or coaches defending themselves and attacking their critics. The scorned lover type posters who are here today and gone tomorrow.

For you reading pleasure, here's the synopsis of Fairwood King's book Blazing Ice: The Real Story of Show Business:

Blazing Ice is a graphic portrayal of show business. It tells what really goes on behind the scenes of a multi-million dollar production. This is the true story of a young man who dreams of being an ice show star despite his lack of training and experience. He has a gimmick that he thinks will help him achieve his goal: he can juggle fires while he skates. He goes by himself to Europe to prove he can succeed in becoming a star with Holiday on Ice. During his climb up the ladder, he finds himself in the middle of all sorts of scandals: the casting couch, drug smuggling, prostitution, backstage accidents, suicide, wife beating, a police raid, sex of every imaginable description, and a constant stream of back stabbing. The old-timers in the show, most of whom have never risen above the rank of chorus kid, resent seeing someone new pass them by. Our skater has never encountered gays before, and he finds the gay world to be quite shocking. Dealing with these people forces him to cope with his own sexual insecurities. By the time his first year with the show is over, his whole life is turned upside-down. Blazing Ice also describes what it is like to tour Europe. The show performs in Paris, Rome, Zurich, Amsterdam, Prague, and many other great European capitals. Our skater swims in the beautiful blue Mediterranean, wins money in Monte Carlo, explores the catacombs beneath the Vatican, climbs the Eiffel Tower, investigates nearly every major art museum in Europe, and does all sorts of wonderful and fantastic things. Does our skater find glamour and excitement? Yes. Does he find heartache? Definitely. Is stardom worth the sacrifice? The reader will just have to read Blazing Ice to find out!

theVoice - all time troll, but actually knows what he is talking about.
StateChampion - I always think of him as the Grandpa of MAC posters, he’s probably younger than me.
BigKat - Minster homer
MAC861(or something like that) - accused me of being a bully!!

Where has he been? I don't recall reading him lately.

I can't believe the debate forum still exists here. What a cesspool.
Lotr10 posted on the debate forum a day or two ago. As did Tyler Durden. The debate forum use to be great entertainment. But now it's hard to stomach. If you needed to point to one example of how divided we are as a country, the Yappi debate forum would be it.

Lotr10 posted on the debate forum a day or two ago. As did Tyler Durden. The debate forum use to be great entertainment. But now it's hard to stomach. If you needed to point to one example of how divided we are as a country, the Yappi debate forum would be it.
Yeah, it's an indictment on us for sure. Looney cultists with a platform.