UC Bearcats

What was the record under Fickell in year 1?
4-8.

Same record as the year before.

Fickell was 9-3 his last season, and I believe the team had the interim for the bowl game and finished 9-4.

and went to a stellar 3-9 season.

uC aint gonna get the recruits to come there and compete in the Big12 so competitively they done screwed up, but theyre gonna make more money so for some pundits that is a win.

Enjoy mediocrity!

UC is screwed and it was their own doing! Adselder is right, anything better than ACC but UC literally has No Chance to compete Financially in the Big12. No offense to Mr. Sheakley and Mr. Wyler but those fellers can’t compete with Oil Tycoons. Satterfield obviously in way over his head. Obviously he didn’t see much in Portal last yr because got job so late. How do you guys think he will do in Portal this yr?

4-8.

Fickell was 9-3 his last season, and I believe the team had the interim for the bowl game and finished 9-4.

uC aint gonna get the recruits to come there and compete in the Big12 so competitively they done screwed up, but theyre gonna make more money so for some pundits that is a win.

Enjoy mediocrity!
They're not going to get the recruits lol. They're in a major conference. They're already getting better recruits than Fickell ever did. You're 100% wrong on this.

UC is screwed and it was their own doing! Adselder is right, anything better than ACC but UC literally has No Chance to compete Financially in the Big12. No offense to Mr. Sheakley and Mr. Wyler but those fellers can’t compete with Oil Tycoons. Satterfield obviously in way over his head. Obviously he didn’t see much in Portal last yr because got job so late. How do you guys think he will do in Portal this yr?
Not really sure what the bolded has to do with anything. I'm not of the opinion that they're having NIL issues. The exodus is more clashes between players and coaches.

I'm about as impressed with Satterfield as a play-caller as I am with Zac Taylor as a play-caller, which is to say not at all. The offensive scheme isn't bad, but it's so predictable, very little imagination.

Not really sure what the bolded has to do with anything. I'm not of the opinion that they're having NIL issues. The exodus is more clashes between players and coaches.

I'm about as impressed with Satterfield as a play-caller as I am with Zac Taylor as a play-caller, which is to say not at all. The offensive scheme isn't bad, but it's so predictable, very little imagination.
Sorry, Fat Fingers. Satterfield Calling Plays with a terrible QB so not sure what to think about his Play Calling. Taylor has admitted he can’t make adjustments. Don’t know how can be an NFL Coach then but that’s another discussion.

They're not going to get the recruits lol. They're in a major conference. They're already getting better recruits than Fickell ever did. You're 100% wrong on this.
Better recruits than Fickell ever did, like who? Those recruits will all be starters next yr and keep the Ship from sinking?

4-8.

Enjoy mediocrity!

So you're sayin' that my crew that's had season tix since Rick Minter was the coach should not re-up next year? ........Damn

So you're sayin' that my crew that's had season tix since Rick Minter was the coach should not re-up next year? ........Damn
I wouldn’t. You’re pretty much throwing money down the drain until Satterfield is gone. Season-ticket holders dropping like flies would be one way to possibly get Satterfield out of there more quickly.

I wouldn’t. You’re pretty much throwing money down the drain until Satterfield is gone. Season-ticket holders dropping like flies would be one way to possibly get Satterfield out of there more quickly.

Nah, the only coach we've had in the last twenty years that hit the ground running was Brian Kelly. Dantonio left him a roster chocked full of dudes ready to win. Dantonio, Butch Jones, and Fickell all struggled til they got a couple of recruiting classes in. Bearcats fans survived Tuberville. If Satterfield don't work out, we'll send him off to the Senate too and go get somebody else.....

Bearcats land Indiana transfer QB Brendan Sorsby in the portal.

Played in 10 games for the Hoosiers last season throwing for nearly 1600 yards with 15 TDs and 5 INTs.

Also rushed for 276 yards with 4 TDs.

3 years of eligibility remaining.

The quicker they can get rid of Satterfield, the quicker the started a climb in the B12. The hire made absolutely no sense and literally gave a regional rival what they dreamed of. Got the local hero to come coach and didn't have to pay a dime to get rid of Satterfield when they wanted to fire him but didn't have any cause, therefore buyout.

Bearcats pick up another Buckeye transfer in safety Kye Stokes. Never really saw the field but highly athletic and made plays during the spring games.